SLK/R171: Finally picked up an slk 350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 350, G35 coupe, 750 Li
Finally picked up an slk 350

Well guys, after an exhautive search, i finally found and bought a firemist red( black interior) with all options cept for AMG package for my sis (even though im sure i will steal it from her). Man, did we make the right choice, that car is a dream. The hardtop experience is a rare and remarkable thing, and it was the perfect weather when we drove it back. Got a great deal for it too, out the door with tax/license 1000 under MSRP.

I was thinkin of smokin out the reverse lights and possibly the the yellow corner lights. I smoked out my G35 coupe, rear and head, and i think they look terrific, so i was wondering if anyone has done that with the SLK? trying to keep the car just red and black

Last edited by Simpsonsrules; 08-11-2006 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:40 AM

SLK 350 [AMG, Premium, Comfort, COMMAND Navi, Entertaintment, Heating, Wood trim]
Congrats at your purchase!! you're officially been pimped!

jk

anyways why don't you get the AMG?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The AMG package takes the car to a completely new level. If I were you I would sacrifice the Premium pckage for the AMG package.

Nice Red color! I never smoke my SLK, just bought 1 too 3 weeks ago, silver 350-full package. But we'll keep u on any update, dun worry!!! enjoy the CAR!!! POST PICTURES ^^
Old 08-11-2006, 06:36 AM
-1-

SLK55///AMG The MONSTER on the block
Originally Posted by Voize
Congrats at your purchase!! you're officially been pimped!

jk

anyways why don't you get the AMG?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The AMG package takes the car to a completely new level. If I were you I would sacrifice the Premium pckage for the AMG package.
Not a good idea to suggest after the fact.

Originally Posted by Voize
Nice Red color! I never smoke my SLK, just bought 1 too 3 weeks ago, silver 350-full package. But we'll keep u on any update, dun worry!!! enjoy the CAR!!! POST PICTURES ^^
POSITIVE reinforcement is ALWAYS a good idea after the fact.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:41 AM
-1-

SLK55///AMG The MONSTER on the block
Originally Posted by Simpsonsrules
Well guys, after an exhautive search, i finally found and bought a firemist red( black interior) with all options cept for AMG package for my sis (even though im sure i will steal it from her). Man, did we make the right choice, that car is a dream. The hardtop experience is a rare and remarkable thing, and it was the perfect weather when we drove it back. Got a great deal for it too, out the door with tax/license 1000 under MSRP.

I was thinkin of smokin out the reverse lights and possibly the the yellow corner lights. I smoked out my G35 coupe, rear and head, and i think they look terrific, so i was wondering if anyone has done that with the SLK? trying to keep the car just red and black
Great choice. I equally like the Firemist Red and Iridium Silver. All options - NICE. One question, how you going to get that car away from your sis?
Old 08-11-2006, 09:50 AM

congrats

post pics
Old 08-11-2006, 12:00 PM

Great choice, Firemist red w. black. I considered that combo before buying my Iridium Silver 350 but I had recently owned a red/black car and I wanted a change. ENJOY.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by -1-
Not a good idea to suggest after the fact.

POSITIVE reinforcement is ALWAYS a good idea after the fact.

HAHAHAHHA, yeah, dont think she woulda really cared about the AMG either way you know.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by -1-
Great choice. I equally like the Firemist Red and Iridium Silver. All options - NICE. One question, how you going to get that car away from your sis?

Well we live in differenent cities, so one day, bam! her car gone and she can get my G35. haha. i would never do that to her. Shes more attached to it than i thought. Im sure she will let me at least borrow it for a few months. I mean cmon, a G35 coupe w/exterior and a lil engine upgrades is a fair trade

I actually forgot my Digital Camera at my house, so i guess i cant take pics of it for a couple weeks, but will get them up soon. This forum looks like alot of fun and im sure to keep posting. Thanks for all the nice comments guys.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Duo-Art
Great choice, Firemist red w. black. I considered that combo before buying my Iridium Silver 350 but I had recently owned a red/black car and I wanted a change. ENJOY.

O, nice, hey i love silver, my G35 is silver/grey w. black interior and with some smoked out lights it really brings it together. Ever consider doing that with yours. Im sure you'll get some nice stares, not like you dont already. I love how the SLK is so rare, got like 15 looks just on my way home from the dealership.