Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily: VW GTI Vr6 Leasure: SLK350
Lease Price

Hi,
I am going in to get my wife a SLK soon, I am wondering how much are you guy paying for leasing the car? I am thinking about doing a 48month 12K/yr lease. Probably just the basic accessories such as auto and heating package and sport suspension. My wife is not into the other techy stuff, she likes her car simple but with class and hp. I think the price will come out to be $49K ish. Any one has any idea on leasing price?
Old 12-29-2004, 04:51 PM

slk 350
leasing

I live in Pennsylvania and leased through mbusa. I got a 350 in iridium with premium package, comfort package and heating package. Lease numbers were around $ 720.00 with nothing down. I don't think I got any great deal but did check with independent leasing companies and found the price similar.
Old 12-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Almost a Member!

Thanks BMWNOMORE!

May I ask if your 720 includes tax already? If so, maybe I will be able to get mine for until $700 a month with just the basics. I think the heating package should be useful, especially the neck scuf. What is your take on that? Do you use it at all? It is the option that I am still debating on. Thanks again for your inputs.
Old 12-29-2004, 08:36 PM

slk 350
polojcp

Hey, polojcp. My price did include tax, 9% here in Pa. I did negotiate $1,000.00 off MSRP. As far as the heating package, I was just like you, trying to keep the price down, but from forums like this I was convinced to get the heating package and boy am I glad I did. The airscarf sounds like a gimmick, but it actually works. With the heated seats, you can drive with the top down when it's downright cold. I was out last night and it was in the upper 30's. I would highly recommend it. I got the premium package mainly for the speed sensitive steering and remote key operation of roof. I was very disappointed with the ambient cabin lighting included in the premium. It's a joke, you can't even tell it's on. I think you have to get the comfort package, I mean 50 large for a car with manual seats? So overall, I think I chose just the necessary and don't regret the choice.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Almost a Member!

Thanks for all the info. I will try to go to the dealers tomorrow and see what they can offer me here. It seems like the dealers in CA has a lot of SLKs in stock, so they are not selling that well. And it is the end of the year, maybe I will be able to pull some special prices. The sales are commision based, this might be the car they need to land that higher bonus. Wish me luck!

BMWNOMORE Btw, your car is not an Auto is it? Thank you again for great inputs.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:02 AM

slk 350
My car is a manual. If you like a manual, I think the stick is really excellent. Anyone who wants one won't be disappointed.