June Car and Driver Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by fadi
Actually I do know what I am talking about.You made a rash judgement about me based on how many posts are listed under my name.

I have been visiting and reading this forum for over two years.I have found many of your posts hilarious.I have followed the boastful threads of SLK55 and the lambasting he has received.I have also witnessed the guts he has had to keep posting.

My impression is that you and one or two others seem to want to punish him for having rich parents and not having the maturity to carefully consider prior to committing his thoughts to the internet.

I am unsure how rich your parents are, but it seems that you and SLK55 have somehting in common.

My point in posting, is that I think you should ease up with the ridicule.

No offence intended.
That really got to me.

I may have a couple of times said something wrong, but when someone said I was wrong, I went and checked up on it, then I would respond back and say you are right.

But what Blknybenz is talking about is when I said I was 17 years old and I have an SLK 55 AMG. So a lot of people told me to shut up and bla bla bla. They didn't believe me, and this one guy said, "post some pics and put a soda can in the cup holder." I didn't know how to post pics because I was just a new member. Once I found out, I put 9 pics of my car and 1 pic with all my cars (all of the cars in the family, not all mine). So some people were in the stage of denial and then got past that stage and they started to respond and say that they believe me now, they were sorry, etc. BUT SOME LIKE BLKNYBENZ, and others,,,, would not give up. They finnaly gave in and started to realize that I do have a SLK 55 AMG and that they started talking crap about my parents. ONE THING I GOT TO SAY IS, WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE, AND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT, YOU'RE A BIG A$$ Pu$$Y. Calling my parents names and how I should crash my SLK 55 AMG so I can get another from my rich parents is just wrong to say. I thought you liked mercedes benz, so why are you telling me to crash it. Maybe it would be helpful to tell me how to take good care of it (since you know so much and you know the value of a dollar,,,, but your attitude towards me doesn;t prove it).

Blknybenz, in one of your forums I wrote, "WTF, you use to post some good things, now you lost it". (Something like that). I hope you realize that I was complamenting you before, but now you just turned g@y.

OH and BTW BLKNYBENZ, thanks a lof for hijacking this thread,,, the guy who posted the june car and driver issue wanted to show everybody the 4.3 seconds of 0 to 60mph and your dumb@$$ had to screw it up.

To everyone, sorry for cuasing!

Last edited by Deuce; 05-14-2005 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
who are you to nominate people to get banned, you are nobody, you have 6 posts - stfu. if you dont want to read my posts you can easily add me to your ignore list, thats all, no reason to cry about it. get over it
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, your telling him to get over it, hahahahahahahaha. why don;t you get over it too,,,,,, hahahahahahahahaha,