SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Euroteck Motorsports SLK55 Carbon Fiber Lip For sale, Slightly Damaged!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Arrow Euroteck Motorsports SLK55 Carbon Fiber Lip For sale, Slightly Damaged!

This lip was shipped brand new to a customer but UPS damaged the box in transit and the clearcoat has some cracks in it on one side (passenger side when installed). Most of the damage is at the bottom, with one one small area visible at the top. It's very minor and when installed almost no one will ever see any damage. It's actually very hard for me to even take pictures of the damage, because in most light, its not visible at all, it depends on the direction you are in. This lip is our full carbon fiber version on the bottom which you can see in the pictures. We sell this lip for $725 + shipping new. I will sell this lip for $380 + $50 shipping. I am very firm on this price, and I will not accept any offers, so if its not $430 shipped, we will just repair this and sell it for our full price as new. This is ready to ship, comes with install instructions and all hardware.

Please email or call me at

neal@etkms.com
or
1-866-950-7779

Old 07-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Still availble
Old 07-16-2010, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63
Soo, you collect insurance money on a UPS claim AND re-sell the lip? wow what a scam..I take this a bit offensively, as I work for UPS, (damn hard mind you) and it burns me up when I see vendors abuse us, I am surprised the rep did not pick up the item for destruction. Hmm, maybe I need to contact my supervisor about this situation.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by TwinAMG
Soo, you collect insurance money on a UPS claim AND re-sell the lip? wow what a scam..I take this a bit offensively, as I work for UPS, (damn hard mind you) and it burns me up when I see vendors abuse us, I am surprised the rep did not pick up the item for destruction. Hmm, maybe I need to contact my supervisor about this situation.
huh? The only reason we have this item back is becase it was UNINSURED! When UPS pays a claim they pick up the merchandise. The replacement item to the customer came out of OUR OWN pocket! and it was a loss for us!!!!!
Old 11-27-2011, 10:26 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
SLK55, C63BS, CLK63BS, ML63, CLK55
Still available? I maybe interested in a spare
Old 11-27-2011, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 porsche 996 turbo
Originally Posted by TwinAMG
well tell ups to pony up the 1000$ they screwed me out of when they screwed up the deck lid i shipped. ins. for 1000$ and then they say its not insurance but insuring the value. and even after hiring a lawyer they still wont pay. im an 18 yr teamster and i say screw ups and i hope they go bankrupt!