SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 01-09-2005, 04:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Hey wiseguy

Originally Posted by masmole
FYI, the SLK55 does NOT have an oil-check dipstick like most cars. Even the more modern 4-valve/cylinder 350 engine has one. So with the 55, you check oil electronically through the multifunction display and not the good ole' fashioned way. I didn't believe it at first when the owner's manual said so but I looked everywhere under the hood and sure enough.... no oil dipstick.
My 01' S500 also has the computer checking and displaying oil levels, it also has a DIP STICK I'm sure all the AMG'S have them as well DIP ****!
Old 01-09-2005, 04:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by thericker55
My 01' S500 also has the computer checking and displaying oil levels, it also has a DIP STICK I'm sure all the AMG'S have them as well DIP ****!
Wow, someone asked me a question and I responded to it without saying anything bad. What do it get, this guy talking trash. I wonder what I did to **** him off. I also wonder what happens if someone bumps into his sholder by accident.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Can you read?

That last comment was directed at MASSMOLE
Old 01-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
my bad
Old 01-09-2005, 04:53 AM

audi mb bmw
That last comment was directed at MASSMOLE
omg what do you have up your ***?

I was just pointing out that the slk55 didn't have a dipstick after someone brought up the topic of a dipstick and out of nowhere you attack me. WTF is wrong with you crackhead? Did I insult anyone? No. Did I make any direct attacks at anyone? No. And btw, I said SLK55 DOESN'T HAVE A DIPSTICK LIKE MOST CARS.... the last time I checked you moron, the MB AMG's and V8 models don't count as "most cars" versus the 95% of cars that do have dipsticks. I never said the SLK55 was the only car to not have a dipstick. Hell, even the SLK200 sold in europe doesn't have one. Also I am fully aware that most AMG's and MB V8's don't have a dipstick. Seems to me like you're the dip**** for taking swipes at random people for no good reason. There are way too many a55holes in the world today already and you're not helping their cause any by being a fv[king stupid one.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Almost a Member!

E55 AMG Black/Black
Sure he's young. Sure his parents might have bought him the car.
Who cares. I'm sure those fathers on these forums with money would spoil (to some degree) their kids too.

Anyhow, clearly the SLK55 is in that garage. Clearly he's standing next to it. He's posted more than enough pics to show that he does indeed have that/those cars.

Good on him.

Mbworld are a MB cars forum. People post pics of their cars. There's no need to feel that he's showing off, simply because of his age.

If someone much older claimed they had a SLK55 or posted pics of it, I'm sure some of us would reply a lot more enthusiastically than how this kid's been treated.

Cheers.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:16 AM

SLK 55
The 55 does not have a dip stick. You should check your info before you spout off like an A$$, then at least you won't sound like an ignorant A$$.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
I'm really not trying to put you down It's just not every day that we hear about a 17 year old kid owning a $70k-$80k high speed luxury car it's pretty ridiculous actually.
And judging buy your answers you pretty much prove my points, BTW it's Mobile1 synthetic only, Mobile makes quite a few varities.
Also I didn't say you didn't know ?What a dip stick was I said "You probably didn't know WHERE? it was located"
It boils down to this, A kid your age doesn't have the maturity, and especially the driving experience needed to handle a performance vehicle like this, That's why you're getting most of these type of responses It's impossible to believe any level headed parent would buy a car like this for you.
That's why INSURANCE RATES are so high for young MALE DRIVERS 18-25 YR OLDS HAVE THE MOST RECKLESS ACCIDENTS...Just end this CRAP! and admit it's your dads latest toy, that he might let you drive WHILE HE'S IN IT WITH YOU. End of story.....

STOP hatin on this guy cuz he's young and drives a nice car
Old 01-10-2005, 09:37 AM

i wish!!!
Thumbs up somehow "cool" dont quite cut it!!!!

Originally Posted by SLK 55 AMG
The next 5 pictures of my SLK 55 AMG with me. The last picture has (from left to right) C320, SLK 230, SLK 55 AMG, SL 500.
Wow! impressive! loved the rims! I'm so jealous i've gone a nice shade of green!!!
Old 01-10-2005, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55

Dude...you totally have egg on your face now. My 2003 CLK55 AMG does NOT have a dipstick.
Sorry bro...you've been own3d!!!!!
Old 01-10-2005, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
Originally Posted by RRevolution
Yup, sound like a 17 yr old. Please don't harrass members over an internet message board. It's definetly shows ones stupid side, especially when somebody takes offense to a sarcastic comment over the internet.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, personally I think you still need to mature before getting a vehicle of that caliber.
lol, its so hard being young and driving a nicer car than most of the older people here. people talk sh*t about you, you defend yourself, then more fools come along and say you're the one being stupid.

this forum should really be renamed to we-have-sticks-up-our-@sses.mbworld.org

in fact...

http://we-have-sticks-up-our-asses.pchopper.com should do just fine
Old 01-10-2005, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Yes, there is a can of soda in the car, but how do we know it's YOUR can of soda?

Old 01-10-2005, 07:21 PM

2005 SLK55 2003 Acura MDX
I love this S---! It is hilarious! I am having a lot of fun reading everybody’s comments!

This 17 year old (14? 15? 16?) is really something! I love his tenaciousness! Although, from reading his comments and seeing his questionable pictures I know for certain he does not own a SLK55! But look at what he has done! He has everybody talking about him! Unbelievable!

I agree with you. You were just making a very good point about the dipstick and you were not insulting anyone. The 17 year? old kid made up an imaginary location for it somewhere in the engine compartment! I love this S---!

Originally Posted by masmole
omg what do you have up your ***?

I was just pointing out that the slk55 didn't have a dipstick after someone brought up the topic of a dipstick and out of nowhere you attack me. WTF is wrong with you crackhead? Did I insult anyone? No. Did I make any direct attacks at anyone? No. And btw, I said SLK55 DOESN'T HAVE A DIPSTICK LIKE MOST CARS.... the last time I checked you moron, the MB AMG's and V8 models don't count as "most cars" versus the 95% of cars that do have dipsticks. I never said the SLK55 was the only car to not have a dipstick. Hell, even the SLK200 sold in europe doesn't have one. Also I am fully aware that most AMG's and MB V8's don't have a dipstick. Seems to me like you're the dip**** for taking swipes at random people for no good reason. There are way too many a55holes in the world today already and you're not helping their cause any by being a fv[king stupid one.

Last edited by Teufel; 01-10-2005 at 07:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:33 PM

My father has been spoiling me ever since I can remember; I am 31. And I will spoil my son the same way, up to a point of course! I agree with you, there's nothing wrong with spoiling your kid to some degree. But that is beside the point. Look at the pictures and read his comment. He does not own a SLK55 and he might not even have a DL! I challenge him to post a "convincing" picture of his DL!

This forum is not for people to

Originally Posted by reaxion
Sure he's young. Sure his parents might have bought him the car.
Who cares. I'm sure those fathers on these forums with money would spoil (to some degree) their kids too.

Anyhow, clearly the SLK55 is in that garage. Clearly he's standing next to it. He's posted more than enough pics to show that he does indeed have that/those cars.

Good on him.

Mbworld are a MB cars forum. People post pics of their cars. There's no need to feel that he's showing off, simply because of his age.

If someone much older claimed they had a SLK55 or posted pics of it, I'm sure some of us would reply a lot more enthusiastically than how this kid's been treated.

Cheers.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Ahhhhhhhh really, did I get owned Shadddupp..

Originally Posted by Stiggs

Dude...you totally have egg on your face now. My 2003 CLK55 AMG does NOT have a dipstick.
Sorry bro...you've been own3d!!!!!

Old 01-10-2005, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I swear half of you guys are as pathetic as this 17yrold BULL****TER

Originally Posted by moa4r
STOP hatin on this guy cuz he's young and drives a nice car
Yes I don't believe his crap, No I'm not hating him because he might drive a nice car.
I'm just pointing out that no LEVEL HEADED PARENT would buy an extremely fast performance car like this, for what looks to be a very new to the roads driver.
I've seen plenty of young people driving nice cars BMW, MERC, and so on.. But there almost allways the less performance oriented models ie SLK320, CLK320, S430,
get the picture yet Dumbass? It's insane to give a brand new driver a high performance car I swear guys like you just come off with this asinine mentality (If I dispuite his owning an SLK55 it's because of the performance not the cost of a luxury vehicle! Hell I live in Santa Barbara, Ca.
it's full of rich young rich kids driving every kind of luxury vehicle out there, but never a kid in any 55AMG) The only fast cars I've seen young kids driving are old muscle cars half way fixed up.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
I'm just pointing out that no LEVEL HEADED PARENT would buy an extremely fast performance car like this, for what looks to be a very new to the roads driver.
They're out there. I know a 16 year old with an M3, a 17 year old with a 350Z, and an 18 year old with a Cobra (first car).
Old 01-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I don't understand the mentality behind the 'just because they are young, they don't deserve a nice car'. It's a very narrow minded thought process that will only help cause your downfall.

Some young drivers with fantastic cars have done extraodinary things to deserve them, others maybe not. But you cannot come to a conclusion without knowing many things.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:29 AM

Arrow My views on this thread

Well i debated with myself whether or not to post a reply for fear of getting flamed :p but I have to say I myself see no party as right in this thread and here is my breakdown of it :
SLK_55
- Yes he is a dumbass spoiled kid
- Yes he hardly knows anything about cars
- Seems to be an attention ***** and wants to post pics of him so everyone can see how lucky he is.
However this isn't exactly the point. I think he had such a bad reaction because he is in a sense gloating of what he has; he would have gotten a MUCH MUCH better response had he said: "Hey look at the new SLK I got": Basically taking out the I'm online 17 and have an slk55. I got news for your man, No one gives a rats *** what you have. There are people in this world who have way better than what you have; at the same time there are hundreds of people in this world trying to get by on one meal a day; its all about the luck of the draw.
For those of you supporting him:
- Stop doing it you are only encouraging him to post more **** and become and bigger AW (attention *****)
- I see how you would want to defend him but its not needed.
For those of you hating on him(mainly the ricker55)
- It's his parents money and not yours they know the limits of their kid and his maturity
- Understood your frustration but I think you are going a little bit overboard in proving your knowledge of cars

General Summaries and what qualifies me to make these statements:
Nothing really this is just my opinion take it for what its worth. My intent is not to flame anyone just point out this is pretty useless. I don't want to side with ricker as I don't agree with all his points. Why not ? I am 16 and I drive an slk320. I got it about 4 months ago (I had a 1990 honda civic before this) and I got it from my dad. My dad bought a new car and instead of selling it off he felt I should deserve it. (He was proud of me for starting up my own business and making 8k). I pay for my own gay, I pay for my own upgrades, and I pay for my own insurance. There are other reasons he gave it to me but thats my life story and has no place on forums. I am not some spoilt little rich kid running around showing everyone how "cool" the car is. Infact only my friends who I hang out with know my car (unfortunately it seems to be gaining more attention as people are spreading the word). I don't really care for attention when it comes to my car (I am the class clown). There would be a difference if I worked hard and bought this car with my own money however that is not the case; I feel as my dad bought it and gave it to me I have no right to brag about what I have; it wasn't earned by me so why do it. I would just like the people on these forums to acknowledge not all of these "rich kids" are spoilt *******s going around showing off what they got from their parents. If your parents gave you an SLK 55 would you think you were spoilt ? No you would think you were lucky. I for one would love to have a new slk55 (definately can't complain about what I have; 1. it was free, 2. its awesome). All these people who say the parents are insane think about it; if you had all the money in the world and grew up with no money of course you would want to give your kid everything you didn't have. At the same time it is hard to raise them with values and I understand why some people feel this is ridiculous but I feel if you have raised your kid right they should be happy with what they have. I plan to work hard (go into investment banking) and pay back my parents for every penny they ever gave to me simply because I am a proud person someone who will never borrow money. No it is not hubris I just want to be my own person. Before the comments go down like Nerd or other things let me say I was on the football team freshmen year (1st string qb on jv) play ice hockey( have since 6th grade) and have fun with my life. I believe in working hard and playing harder. That said I know this is a long post but I am studying for my hon bio final so I needed kind of a break. Hope I didn't insult anyone too much And maybe i'll see some of you on the road some time
Old 01-11-2005, 02:30 AM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by Teufel
I
I agree with you. You were just making a very good point about the dipstick and you were not insulting anyone. The 17 year? old kid made up an imaginary location for it somewhere in the engine compartment! I love this S---!
Wow, u are really stupid, go read my post again. I said the dip stick is what you check to see how much oil is in the engine. I didn't say where it was. Then I said the oil filler cap is in the front right of the engine. That is correct. Wow, How Do You Feel?
Old 01-11-2005, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Ahh I said "LEVEL HEADED PARENT"

Originally Posted by iosmart
They're out there. I know a 16 year old with an M3, a 17 year old with a 350Z, and an 18 year old with a Cobra (first car).
I know there must be some exceptions........ It's like giving a child a bunch of matches, and gasoline to play with, bound to be some problems....
If young drivers could handle driving fast cars, I wonder why their "CAR INSURANCE RATES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!"
Old 01-11-2005, 08:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C55AMG W203; 330i E90
Originally Posted by Silver_Lana
I personally don't think there is such a big deal here. People were not saying you could not have the car - they, like me, objected to the fact that you mentioned you were 17 years old in every single post you made back then.

By the way, beautiful car, good luck with it.

I agree with Silver. He could have shown us photos of the other MBs he owned in the first place.

And, he may not be the same guy used multiple identities such as NOOLIMITS; which caused a lot of confusions.

Regardless the cars belong to him or his friends/family, that's not important at all. Thanks for the frank and true of showing personal and nice photos of MBs.

cnt
Old 01-11-2005, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
I was going to comment on young kids getting expensive fast cars, but then I realized that my own kids are in the same boat.

My 8 year old daughter drives a jeep wrangler, as does my 4 yr old son. Pink Barbie model for her and a grey Peg Perego with a tow winch for him.
Both go 0-5mph in a heartbeat. Wicked fast!
Old 01-11-2005, 12:48 PM

STOP THE I am still waiting for a "convincing" picture of your DL. Don't even think about faking a DL if you don't want to end up being someone's B****! Are you really 17? Do you know how to drive at all?

Originally Posted by SLK 55 AMG
Wow, u are really stupid, go read my post again. I said the dip stick is what you check to see how much oil is in the engine. I didn't say where it was. Then I said the oil filler cap is in the front right of the engine. That is correct. Wow, How Do You Feel?

Last edited by Teufel; 01-11-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Yes you really did get owned. Sorry.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures