SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 01-13-2005, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
I think she hit the nail on the head about you IOSMART...

Originally Posted by lisamcgu
So first its a high school kid and now its the mentally challenged.

Not only a jerk, but a bully.

As a girl, let me tell you, as a guy, you're not only gross but beyond pathetic.
Edited by moderator

Last edited by Thericker; 01-13-2005 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 01-13-2005, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by iosmart
As a guy, let me tell you, you're not only a bad reader, but a terrible interpreter of pictures in context. I never meant that the kid (my peer, actually) who posted pictures of his SLK55 was a retard. In fact, I have been vouching for him through this entire thread. The retards are those who argue on the internet, myself included! In fact, you just joined the bandwaggon by insulting me! hehe
You're right, you got me :sheepish:
Old 01-14-2005, 01:54 AM

Attached Thumbnails Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures Slk 55 Amg Pictures-dsc008.jpg  
Old 01-14-2005, 02:54 AM

99 C280 sport
Edited by moderator
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
untitled.bmp (812.3 KB, 636 views)
Old 01-14-2005, 11:27 AM

Mercedes C32SC AMG
Originally Posted by mister_cool

Edited by moderator
mister_cool, personal attack? discrimination? Edited by moderator

Last edited by MersAMG; 01-14-2005 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:01 PM

The level of ignorance and hatred is beyond comprehension in this thread, I'd imagine. I am disgusted. And this is supposed to be an MB forum.

There is no need to "prove" anything. If you can't believe, or if you won't accept, and feel it is prudent to downplay any character that makes a radical claim, you have no business on this site.

You are only making life more complicated for each other. A lot of you need to mellow your tempers.

I think a good lot of you are acting like children. Those who use such stinging words, surely have a lack of self-confidence and need to seek professional help.

You can't accuse a 17 year old of being immature if you are the pots and he is the kettle.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:03 AM

99 C280 sport
i agree... thanks dad
Old 01-15-2005, 11:06 AM

Soooo Fkn Funny

Such a funny thread... the special olympic picture is evil- RUN BILLY RUN. It's a perfect way to sum all of this up.
But seriously...

Edited by moderator

and to the guy who thought it was above the mercedes forum to have this kind of crap in it- Shhh!
Old 01-15-2005, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
You think he's a PRETTY BOY???? Take it easy there.....
Old 01-16-2005, 05:47 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
damn, i have no idea why this kid is even takin all this abuse, if he owns it or not, its just enough already.
Old 01-16-2005, 03:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 CLK55
Cool I'm somewhere in the middle here...

I believe that the SLK55 is his car, but I'm positive that he did not pay for it himself. There's just NO WAY a 17 year old can afford a $65,000 on his or her own. The SLK55 is a fantastic car, and congratulations on getting one, but you really can't brag about it unless you bought it yourself, and that, I'm sure, is what irked some people here...

Best regards,
Matt
Old 01-17-2005, 09:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I wouldn't be surprised if the car was "his". His parents are probably trying to teach him value of money, but sticking him with such a car isn't exactly the best idea. All it teaches the child is that the parents will pay for anything he wants with minimum amount of work put in.

As I see it - if you didn't pay for it, then it's not yours.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:49 PM

a car
Why do people care so much? I think it's a nice car, I have to agree with what somebody said in the earlier pages, that when you grow older - you really don't care what people think what you drive.

You should just prove people wrong on the thread, by posting some other pictures.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by VroomVroom
As I see it - if you didn't pay for it, then it's not yours.

I just have one question, just say your wife buys you a watch or something for your b-day, do u go around showing people and saying how do you like my wifes watch? i mean come on, a gift is a gift, no matter what the amount is, if its 20 bucks or 100k, it was handed over to you, it is now yours.

I still don't know if this car is really this kids, or strictly his parents, but who gives a ****.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:41 PM

99 C280 sport
does it matter if its his or his parents???? Edited by moderator
Old 01-18-2005, 01:37 PM

I for one am glad my parents did not buy me anything that cool when I was young, though admittedly they did pay for the first car I was allowed to drive. I think it kind of ruins the magic of stepping up the automotive ladder which for me started with a busted up 76' Toyota Corolla and now stands with a C55, a 745Li and a long list of everything in between, BMW's, Mercedes, Porsche, Corvette, Volkswagen, Honda, etc... Where is the fun in your old man handing you the keys and sending you off to play? No sense of accomplishment or reward? I mean did you get accepted to Harvard or ace your SAT's? Its tough to appreciate anything after that kind of an upbringing.

And just to clarify, if you owned it, you would know what the title was, how much your insurance rates were, and you could tell your Dad not to drive it if you so choosed. Otherwise knock yourself out. I for one applaud your father (or you) for supporting the economy.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
I just have one question, just say your wife buys you a watch or something for your b-day, do u go around showing people and saying how do you like my wifes watch? i mean come on, a gift is a gift, no matter what the amount is, if its 20 bucks or 100k, it was handed over to you, it is now yours.

I still don't know if this car is really this kids, or strictly his parents, but who gives a ****.

No...but I usually tell people "It was a gift" not " I bought it all by myself"!
Old 01-18-2005, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...

Holy ****! Just when I thouhgt that other thread started by Zouzou## was as good as it gets, MB members alike, suprise me! Awesome thread! I love getting home from work, and start laughing.

Ok...

Would-be SLK55 owner...
Im going to be honest. I do want to insult you-- it just so happens the other thousand members of MBworld got to it first, so its rather pointless for me to continue the thoughtful yet carried off insults. Umm... nice car. I love the black. I always had black cars you know? With the chrome rims. Real nice car, now, would you be as so kind as to tell us whose is it? If its really yours-- matter of fact, no. You live in so-cal? Correct? Indeed, so why not show up at meet? And if your mom or dad, really did buy you this SLK, I say: Good for you! Way to get ahead in life, by getting stuff for free, no joke. Handouts are good, espically one as big as yours. Nice cae, now since your parents are in a giving mood, have you ever considered botox? Just a thought... *ahem* , not pun intended.

MB Memebers:
I love you guys! This is like Jerry Springer, instead replace cheating partners with would-be car owners, minus the physical fights, and add even more stupid people, and wallah! You get mbworld.org And, replace Steve, with one of the super moderators.

Actually, in all seriousness, why is everyone being so rude to this... this... imbecile? Hes only 17. He maybe stupid, damn it, he maybe ugly (who are we to decide this? We need a female in here), and he may even be spoiled, but he is still only 17. Heck, I remeber when I was 17 (oh, too long ago )
if I had a pinto, I would have proudly showed it off. He has a SLK55, which means he HAS something to show off with, and I dont mind that. And as for the photochop-- who cares? He probably spent all his money on his car, and ran out of a few more cents, if would have cost to by the poster paper, there rather expensive you know? Like, a buck 75...

Gee... that was a pointless post, I guess I just joined the retards argueing online.

Hey SLK, I was kidding about the botox... you would need a whole facial makeover. Botox just wouldn't cut it-- but you have your SLK, so... your car should get you more pu"ss"y than you can handle...

And MBworld memebers, leave Muhammed alone!
Old 01-18-2005, 11:06 PM

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Lexani

Holy ****! Just when I thouhgt that other thread started by Zouzou## was as good as it gets, MB members alike, suprise me! Awesome thread! I love getting home from work, and start laughing.

Ok...

Would-be SLK55 owner...
Im going to be honest. I do want to insult you-- it just so happens the other thousand members of MBworld got to it first, so its rather pointless for me to continue the thoughtful yet carried off insults. Umm... nice car. I love the black. I always had black cars you know? With the chrome rims. Real nice car, now, would you be as so kind as to tell us whose is it? If its really yours-- matter of fact, no. You live in so-cal? Correct? Indeed, so why not show up at meet? And if your mom or dad, really did buy you this SLK, I say: Good for you! Way to get ahead in life, by getting stuff for free, no joke. Handouts are good, espically one as big as yours. Nice cae, now since your parents are in a giving mood, have you ever considered botox? Just a thought... *ahem* , not pun intended.

MB Memebers:
I love you guys! This is like Jerry Springer, instead replace cheating partners with would-be car owners, minus the physical fights, and add even more stupid people, and wallah! You get mbworld.org And, replace Steve, with one of the super moderators.

Actually, in all seriousness, why is everyone being so rude to this... this... imbecile? Hes only 17. He maybe stupid, damn it, he maybe ugly (who are we to decide this? We need a female in here), and he may even be spoiled, but he is still only 17. Heck, I remeber when I was 17 (oh, too long ago )
if I had a pinto, I would have proudly showed it off. He has a SLK55, which means he HAS something to show off with, and I dont mind that. And as for the photochop-- who cares? He probably spent all his money on his car, and ran out of a few more cents, if would have cost to by the poster paper, there rather expensive you know? Like, a buck 75...

Gee... that was a pointless post, I guess I just joined the retards argueing online.

Hey SLK, I was kidding about the botox... you would need a whole facial makeover. Botox just wouldn't cut it-- but you have your SLK, so... your car should get you more pu"ss"y than you can handle...

hahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-18-2005, 11:50 PM

SL 500
Originally Posted by mister_cool

Edited by moderator
mister_*******,

Man, someone must have pissed in your cheerios this morning. Dude. get a life and stop insulting the youngin'. callin him an Arab and 'hope you crash and die". You are a complete retard, and racist *******.. people gloat about their cars all the time and others get jealous on this forum..but to get malicious and ignorant is simply retarded.

djamer
Old 01-19-2005, 12:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Ok the kid doesnt own this car. IT's his mom's or dad's and he probably has a civic or something and just pretends that it's his. It's call posing. I've done it when I was younger telling people my dad's Lexus was mine because he never drove it and only I did. lol.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:26 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Stiggs
No...but I usually tell people "It was a gift" not " I bought it all by myself"!

yeah, i would tell people it's a gift also, but wait, maybe i missed it, did this kid say he bought this car with his own money? or his parents bought it for him.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by Lexani

MB Memebers:

I both like this post and hate this post....hmmm. I give it one thumb up and one thumb down.

Old 01-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by DslBnz
The level of ignorance and hatred is beyond comprehension in this thread, I'd imagine. I am disgusted. And this is supposed to be an MB forum.

There is no need to "prove" anything. If you can't believe, or if you won't accept, and feel it is prudent to downplay any character that makes a radical claim, you have no business on this site.

You are only making life more complicated for each other. A lot of you need to mellow your tempers.

I think a good lot of you are acting like children. Those who use such stinging words, surely have a lack of self-confidence and need to seek professional help.

You can't accuse a 17 year old of being immature if you are the pots and he is the kettle.
This post just about sums up my feelings on this. I think we ALL can see just who is really immature.

This thread is closed.