SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

To anyone and people that hate me or think that a 17 y/o shouldn't have a SLK 55 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 04:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 55 AMG
To anyone and people that hate me or think that a 17 y/o shouldn't have a SLK 55 AMG

It is long but worth reading.
I just want to apologize to the people that I disrespected. I didn't mean any harm and stuff like that. Just read on and see what I mean. I know some people on this forum will back me up (thanks to those guys) and say that I should apologize at all, but I feel that I have to.
When someone asked how big the trunk was for the SLK 55 AMG, I took some pictures to help him out and one of those pictures was me in the trunk.
https://mbworld.org/forums/slk55-r171/94164-slk-55-amg-trunk-pictures-sirius_investor-slk-55-amg.html
I thought that would help him a lot showing how much space there was in there and I was the only person who solved his problem. No one has done that and the trunk space has been on everybody's mind, so I thought I could just help people solve this. Well after that Jleung88 posted I needed to get a life and dinko said I needed to get a girlfriend. Read On.

Originally Posted by jleung88
Are you really that bored? Get a life dude.
Originally Posted by dinko
...and a girlfriend.
I need a life and a girlfriend? What!

First of all I have a life, and my car is part of it. Doesn't anybody realize that.
Racing is part of my life. Going to school is part of my life. Hanging out with friends is part of my life. Going to parties and making sure my friends don't drive home when they are drunk is part of my life. Not doing drugs is part of my life. Writing this message is part of my life. Getting good grades is part of my life. Working hard to get into a UC college is part of my life (University of California, the UC system is one of the hardest to get in, and its the best). Making sure I never get in trouble with anyone or anything such as people, jail, etc. I live life as it comes, I got a lot of years infront of me. People older than me argue about something that won't matter the next minute or second. This is all part of my life and I don't disregard anything, because I learn from it, so the next time I don't do it again, or if it was good, then I would do it again. This is all part of my life and I enjoy every second of it.

Why should I get a girlfriend? The answer is that if I stay single, I can get more girls. Sticking to one girl for a period of time is cool, but being with a girl one night and being with another girl another night is better. Get what I am saying. So if you have a girlfriend, you really can't socialize or have fun. Not that I disrespect girls, I love them, the best thing on earth. I treat them with a lot of courtesy and respect. I would give a lot of respect to people on this mbworld.org forum website if they all didn't in the first place start talking trash about me, and it started by calling me a lier and a 17 year old that knows nothing.

Listen I get out more than a lot of people, I do things that others don't do, I am just a cool guy, and from this point on I won't say anything bad about another person in this mbworld.org forum website thing. I promise!
All I want to do is enjoy my life, have fun, take a challange when it comes.

Last edited by Deuce; 01-09-2005 at 04:25 AM. Reason: error
Old 01-09-2005, 04:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Ahhhhh how touching

I think I'm going to cry now .......We don't hate you, you're just a goofy kid!

Last edited by Thericker; 01-09-2005 at 05:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:18 AM

you need to be atleast 20 ... like me... to drive a slk55.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:27 AM

Old 01-09-2005, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
Well, to be honest, I don't think you need to get a life, but I do think you need to grow up a little bit. What you're doing by posting all of these threads about hating, people not believing you drive an SLK, etc. etc. is high school drama, man. It's no different than all the stupid gossip people talk in the lunch area.

When you grow up, you'll (hopefully) realize a couple of things: this is an internet forum - if someone doesn't beleive you, or feels a certain way about you (in most cases, without even knowing you) who fu¢king cares? Is it really going to affect your life in any tangible way knowing that you didn't impress some guy on a computer forum? Don't worry so much about what other people think about you or feel the need to prove yourself to people you don't know.

As for the girlfriend thing, yeah having a girlfriend does keep you from having any kind of fun if you're dating high school chicks. They're usually very clingy, immature, and insecure and as a result attempt to keep your ***** in a jar. Once you start dating more mature girls, however, you'll see that it's very easy to have a great girl and still be able to do just about everything you want (the different girl every night thing does get old and boring after a while, believe it or not).

So my advice for you (should you feel the need to listen) is to enjoy driving the SLK, have fun talking cars on here, or just shooting the ***** with other members, but don't do the whole high school drama thing. ;0)
Old 01-09-2005, 02:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SLK55 AMG
Josh K , well said!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
Josh K, Damn Right, Well Said!

Old 01-10-2005, 02:08 AM

10 E63
My 2 Cents

SLK 55 AMG,

I have to say that you have a lot of maturing to do. Your mistake was even mentioning that you were 17. Many would assume that at 17, your parents bought you the car and that is nothing to be proud of or to brag about. I give you props if you do own the SLK55 at 17 regardless of how you obtained it. If your parents bought it for you than most likely you earned it one way or another.

Just because you took a picture with the SLK55 doesn't mean a whole lot to me and it doesn't prove anything to me either.

If you think you have faced haters on this forum, wait until you face your peers IF you own the SLK55.

Cheers to all
Old 01-10-2005, 05:40 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by shanghai_kid
you need to be atleast 20 ... like me... to drive a slk55.

Old 01-10-2005, 05:46 AM

GF
I need High school drama to be entertained ...

Last edited by DTMCLK; 01-10-2005 at 05:49 AM.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Listen to Josh, he's a pimp and he knows better than most of us. Plus my sister used to have a crush on him when she saw him on TV and crap like that. LMAO
Old 01-11-2005, 04:54 AM

'97 C36
Exclamation The point is...

First - Nothing wrong with you driving that car. If you're parents can afford to put you in it, that's awesome. Most parents would have their kids in a nice safe car if money wasn't an object. Good on them. Realize it's just a car. I know that's hard to hear, but if it were a 1992 Ford Taurus, and you were a good person, and somebody was hating on you for your ride, you'd tell them the same thing - thats it's just a car! That doesn't not change just because it's a cool Benz. Treat your girlfriend and your mom with the care and respect you treat that metal machine in your parents garage and you'll be one hell of a 17 year old in my mind.

Second - If you want to seperate youself from all the other 17 year old south bay spoiled-*** punks I see you'll get some humility and get it fast! Funny we haven't heard you say once that you're happy about your car, you appreciate your parents for buying it, that you feel lucky or fired up or fortunate - or that you feel blessed to live in a country where your family can own 4 or 5 cars that are all worth more than the average person makes in a year. There's nothing wrong with owning it - but get the point and realize you are very, very fortunate. Get the picture?

Third - About what other people might think about you, ... My philosophy is that I try to earn the respect of people that I respect when I can. But the people I don't know (or know well, like EVERYONE here...) or don't respect - I don't worry about them. Trying to impress strangers is nothing but status. Don't get all caught up in it because many people spend their whole life caught in this trap. Just be a good person and do what's right...

Good luck, kid.

Tony
Old 01-13-2005, 03:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90
I love to see a photo of you and your pretty girlfriends on that gorgeous SLK55 opened top. I gonna print it out , stick next to my bed, and pray to it every day and hope I have the same things one day. Thanks
Old 01-13-2005, 07:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Old 01-13-2005, 08:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
Yeah! What they all said!
Old 01-13-2005, 09:08 AM

2004 C32 AMG
To bring out only the positive, I got to say, him in the trunk was a hilarious picture. Made me laugh in the morning and that is hard to do

Hope everything works out and things smooth over -
Old 01-13-2005, 10:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Listen to JoshK....because he's banging a hot chick!!!

Oh yeah, post pics of your "hot" girlfriends!!! you know, the different one each night!
Old 01-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Almost a Member!

Why do people on MB forums care so much about who drives what? I have seen many posts where people mention "status" as one of the reasons why they drive a MB, is there an ego driven connection? I am suprised that so many devote their time to threads like this but whatever make you happy (or unhappy) go for it...

BTW many kids have cars with 400hp, they are just not MBs.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...

Glad to see everyones bonded through this disaster.

Old 01-19-2005, 08:28 PM

In celebration, I would like to experience a very large explosion.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by 05C55
In celebration, I would like to experience a very large explosion.
Oh me too...in my pants!!!

Old 01-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Almost a Member!

1993 190E 2.6
I don't like how some people can buy a nice car at 17... And I've been working a minimum wage job since I was 15 (21 now) just to support my family. No, I didn't make babies with some ****. By family I mean my mum who divorced my dad because he was an alcoholic. Now I'm 21 and gonna be a truck driver which involves pretty much 10-11 hours of labor every day, and being away from my mum and girlfriend for 2-3 weeks at a time. Just so that maybe, just maybe, our lives will get a little better. I'm jealous and envious. And that makes me mad because I'm a good person and jealousy is for bad people.

But I work hard... And I will get there some day (real estate investment)... And I don't even want an SLK55... Mine will be an SL65.

/rant
Old 01-26-2005, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by LittleB
I don't like how some people can buy a nice car at 17... And I've been working a minimum wage job since I was 15 (21 now) just to support my family. No, I didn't make babies with some ****. By family I mean my mum who divorced my dad because he was an alcoholic. Now I'm 21 and gonna be a truck driver which involves pretty much 10-11 hours of labor every day, and being away from my mum and girlfriend for 2-3 weeks at a time. Just so that maybe, just maybe, our lives will get a little better. I'm jealous and envious. And that makes me mad because I'm a good person and jealousy is for bad people.

But I work hard... And I will get there some day (real estate investment)... And I don't even want an SLK55... Mine will be an SL65.

/rant

This is what... this what they want huh?
This is what it's all about..
What? Time to take Affirmative Action son
They just don't understand, youknowImean?
*****z comin sideways thinkin stuff is sweet man
Yknahmean?
*****z don't understand the four devils:
Lust.. Envy.. Hate.. Jealousy
Wicked *****z man!
Old 01-26-2005, 06:14 PM
CP1

SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
This is what... this what they want huh?
This is what it's all about..
What? Time to take Affirmative Action son
They just don't understand, youknowImean?
*****z comin sideways thinkin stuff is sweet man
Yknahmean?
*****z don't understand the four devils:
Lust.. Envy.. Hate.. Jealousy
Wicked *****z man!
Is this English?
Old 01-26-2005, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CP1
Is this English?
I think so! :p

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: To anyone and people that hate me or think that a 17 y/o shouldn't have a SLK 55 AMG