SLK 55 AMG Vs. WRX STI and 2002 Porsche Carrera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550
Originally Posted by SLK 55 AMG
I'm not an adult. I don't know where we are going to race, but I always make sure the clear, no one is around, no parked cars or moving cars, straight and wide road, enough space between each other. I will try to get it on the track, but the other guys might not. I dunno. Plus there are a lot of adults here on the forums who have raced on streets and on freeways where there are a lot of people. Why don't you give them a lesson or something, you're talking to the wrong person. I'll keep it safe for sure and no one will get hurt.
Funny thats what they all say, I dont want to hear any bad news about a forum member so please make it safe head over to a drag strip at least you can figure your actual 1/4 mile time!
and as for the 2002 carrera its pretty fast that was the year of the facelift and extra 20 hp putting it at 320hp mine is pretty quick but its a c4 cab w/tip, but im sure the slk55 wont have much trouble with all of its power
Old 03-04-2005, 02:36 PM

04 M3, 05 R1
Go put yourself back into the trunk retard.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:19 PM

2005 SLK55 2003 Acura MDX
This is the longest Thread I have seen from you!

Originally Posted by BklynBenz
dude youre a retard. i could give two ****s what car you drive and if you read all my posts, i never put you down in one of them or said i didnt believe that you had the 55. i called you a loser cause you are the one getting upset that no one believes you and you care so much about what people think about you on the internet that you have to post pictures of you in the trunk of a car and you holding up a sign. come on, whos the real loser.

congratulations on your new car thats all i have to say about that. i just find your posts on this board way out of left field and to me it always seems like you are trying to prove yourself. no one really gives a ****. if all you have to say is "hahahaha, youre a loser" then you are just confirming the fact that you are a little teenage piece of ****. welcome to a grown up conversation. i think steve clark said it best in your other thread when he asked you:
Old 03-05-2005, 05:27 PM

2017 GLA 250 4Matic
SLK 55 AMG,

When you first got flamed for stuffing yourself in your trunk, I sympathsized with you. I thought the other members were just out of line in trashing you.

Now you've mentioned how you'd like to participate in illegal street racing and that is wrong. You should know better than to put other pedestrians and motorists in danger. Shame on you. You should crawl back into your trunk and chill out.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
I am doing it on the track. If the other two guys don't want to do it on the track then I am not racing. Where I live there is no one walking on the streets. Its weird and where I live its boring, even though it's the suburbs. I don't live in a rural type of place but no action goes down in my area, we got movie theathers, shopping centers, and the largest automall in the world or nation, but no crime.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:39 AM

2017 GLA 250 4Matic
Originally Posted by SLK 55 AMG
I'm not an adult. I don't know where we are going to race, but I always make sure the clear, no one is around, no parked cars or moving cars, straight and wide road, enough space between each other.
That sure doesn't sound like a track to me.