SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: My first SLR (pic)... and some wishful thinking...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by ONE SICK SLR
nyc 32 go Fu*k yourself as*hole
What is it that gets you so worked up? This is a public forum where we (yes, people other than you) have opinions. They may not be in line with yours and thats okay. Didn't they teach you that in elementary school???

What now, are you going to threaten to beat me up? I have no interest in talking to you so why on earth would I call you? Seriously, you have some anger management problems. I DO NOT LIKE YOUR CAR. WHILE OTHER'S MAY DROOL OVER IT, IT DOES NOTHING FOR ME. I didn't insult you personally or the car, I just said I do not like it. If you can't handle that, go buy an Enzo so I can tell you how nice it is and that I wish I could be like you and blah blah blah.

I can't imagine the kind of road rage you have living in NY. God forbid you drive that car anywhere in the state, you just miight kill someone because there are another 10 million people that don't share the same thoughts as you.

When you're wife makes fish instead of meat, do you beat her??? What about the kids...When they want juice instead of milk, do you beat them???

Get help soon before your picture ends up on the cover of the Post.

As for the comment that I quoted above...You first, cool guy. Next time you buy a car like that, make sure to ask if the you the attention you seek costs extra.

Last edited by NY C32; 03-16-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
It looks like Mr. Personality retracted his last post because it somehow vanished
Old 03-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
nyc 32 Thanks for making me laugh today

I do not even have a drivers license yet. I have to wait till next year when get in the 11th grade.
My dad has a pick up that he is going to give my when i get my license to drive. Oh well the bell just rang lunch is over I have go to class now. all in fun have a nice day.

Rick OS SLR
Old 03-16-2006, 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
At it again I see... I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. NY C32 has his own opinion and One Sick SLR has his own opinion. Can't we just leave it at that and have everyone get along?
Old 03-16-2006, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp

I do not even have a drivers license yet. I have to wait till next year when get in the 11th grade.
My dad has a pick up that he is going to give my when i get my license to drive. Oh well the bell just rang lunch is over I have go to class now. all in fun have a nice day.

Rick OS SLR
Are you a schizo? First you have kids, now you don't. Then you own an SLR, now you don't. Which one is it?

Maybe THIS will refresh your memory
I think it is funny because it happen to me this summer. I went to a dealer here in long island new york. My kids & I stoped in to see a SLR. I was wearing a tee shirt and shorts with flip flops my kids were dress the same way. We pulled up in my ford pick up. walked in the show room not one person would stop to talk to us. We were there for about 40 min's look at all the cars but most of the time we were looking at the SLR. So we left I started calling other dealers in new york to see who has the car I wanted. The next day we went to another dealer dressed the same way and bought the car I wanted. A few weeks later I am at a cruise night here on long island with my new SLR And one of the sales persons from the dealer ship that would not give me the time of the day stoped and starts to talk to me telling me I should of stoped in at the dealer ship were he works and he could sold me the same car. So by this time some people are starting to stop an look at my car. So I start to tell him that I was at the dealer ship were he works the they would not give my time of the day And I was in the dealer ship for 40 mins Because of the way I was dress. So I went to a dealer ship that did not care about the way people dress and bought the car. He ran away It was pretty funny.

Rick O S SLR
Or how about THIS one?

As for me driving a ford pick up Oh well. Yes I do Have a SLR so what.

Rick OS SLR
Old 03-16-2006, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by Dan ****
At it again I see... I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. NY C32 has his own opinion and One Sick SLR has his own opinion. Can't we just leave it at that and have everyone get along?
Sorry for taking this thread way off topic
Old 03-16-2006, 02:49 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
If this guy has an SLR I have an Enzo and a Pagani. How many "real" owners of 450k cars post like this on the net and how many people that claim they have this or that post like this? Give me a break. Lets see your SLR pic in the garage next to your pickup and I will eat my words but I aint buying it.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:33 PM

OLD: 2004 C230 Sport Sedan, NEW: 2007 SLK350
I think it is very clear that the so-called SLR owner does not actually have an SLR.. yes, please show us a picture of you in the SLR in your garage, and today's newspaper in your hand. Then we'll believe you. :-)
Old 03-16-2006, 06:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 G63 AMG, 2019 G550
Originally Posted by shahedC
please show us a picture of you in the SLR in your garage, and today's newspaper in your hand. Then we'll believe you. :-)
You've seen too many ransom movies cause it sounds like you want proof of life.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
Originally Posted by NY C32
Are you a schizo? First you have kids, now you don't. Then you own an SLR, now you don't. Which one is it?

Maybe THIS will refresh your memory

Or how about THIS one?

nyc32
I guess you will never know. Who I am or what I really have.
Maybe I am a kid or maybe I am not a kid.
Maybe I have kids or maybe I do not have kids.
Maybe I do have a SLR or maybe I do not have a SLR
I do know that you do not like the SLR & I do like the SLR that is all you need to know. lets just all try to get along on here

Rick OS SLR

Last edited by ONE SICK SLR; 03-16-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
Originally Posted by Juice it
If this guy has an SLR I have an Enzo and a Pagani. How many "real" owners of 450k cars post like this on the net and how many people that claim they have this or that post like this? Give me a break. Lets see your SLR pic in the garage next to your pickup and I will eat my words but I aint buying it.
Juice it
You just may have to eat your words.

Rick OS SLR
Old 03-16-2006, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
nyc32
I guess you will never know. Who I am or what I really have.
Maybe I am a kid or maybe I am not a kid.
Maybe I have kids or maybe I do not have kids.
Maybe I do have a SLR or maybe I do not have a SLR
I do know that you do not like the SLR & I do like the SLR that is all you need to know. lets just all try to get along on here
Wrong again. Based on your writing style, I figure you're under 21 or never finished college. If you have kids, I hope someone of patience and intelligence is watching them because I can imagine what kind of parent you would be. After reading all of your 17 posts, I can say with complete confidence that you don't have an SLR:
In December, 2005 you were thinking about purchasing an SLR.
Originally Posted by ONE SICK SLR <12-12-2005, 09:33>
I am a newbie here & would like to know what you owners have to say about the SLR. I am thinking about buying an 2006 silver & red that the dealer has here in New York.
Are they worth the money and will they hold there value down the road
11 days later, without mentioning that you ended up buying a $450k car, you post a response to an SLR video. Assuming you bought this car within the last 11 days, why are there leaves on the trees in December?
Originally Posted by ONE SICK SLR <12-23-2005, 08:34 AM>
This is one sweet video
Makes me want to take this out today

Then of course, you wrote this which screws up your entire timeline. Did you buy the car last summer or after you started looking to buy in December? Or do you have two SLR's?
Originally Posted by ONE SICK SLR <03-05-2006, 10:48 PM>
I think it is funny because it happen to me this summer. I went to a dealer here in long island new york. My kids & I stoped in to see a SLR. I was wearing a tee shirt and shorts with flip flops my kids were dress the same way. We pulled up in my ford pick up. walked in the show room not one person would stop to talk to us. We were there for about 40 min's look at all the cars but most of the time we were looking at the SLR. So we left I started calling other dealers in new york to see who has the car I wanted. The next day we went to another dealer dressed the same way and bought the car I wanted. A few weeks later I am at a cruise night here on long island with my new SLR And one of the sales persons from the dealer ship that would not give me the time of the day stoped and starts to talk to me telling me I should of stoped in at the dealer ship were he works and he could sold me the same car. So by this time some people are starting to stop an look at my car. So I start to tell him that I was at the dealer ship were he works the they would not give my time of the day And I was in the dealer ship for 40 mins Because of the way I was dress. So I went to a dealer ship that did not care about the way people dress and bought the car. He ran away It was pretty funny.
Then of course, we have this admission...
Originally Posted by ONE SICK SLR <03-16-2006, 01:01 PM>

You were right about the last part...It must be all in fun because reality doesn't exist for you
Old 03-16-2006, 10:47 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
I would be glad to but I would guess you will have a hard time finding a picture of an SLR next to an F350 in the same garage on the net! Why would you bring a couple kids to buy a 450k two seater car? Were you not planning to even drive it? Also, if they were rude to you at the dealership and you are a serious buyer of an SLR wouldn't you reem out the manager and make him show you the car himself before leaving with a couple kids in tow to another dealer 40 miles away? Lets see the pics...
Old 03-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
Oh my
I guess I have you guys thinking. There is no need for me to get in a pissing match with you guys about what I have or do not have. Do not judge a book by the cover. You guys may have to eat your words.

Rick OS SLR
Old 03-16-2006, 11:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL
Originally Posted by C240-Merc
You've seen too many ransom movies cause it sounds like you want proof of life.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

One sick SLR is really a stupid idiot..
Old 03-17-2006, 06:57 AM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
Originally Posted by phonetics
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

One sick SLR is really a stupid idiot..
Looks like Another cheerleader

Rick OS SLR
Old 03-17-2006, 08:44 AM
A_B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Seriously One Sick SLR, I don't care if you have mclaren or not, whether you are a parent or you aren't, if you have a drivers lisence or not. But he did nothing to offend you or your property, all he stated was that he disliked the SLR, is that such a big deal for you? If it is than you need to drop it, your letting such a little thing over the internet get to you. Your swearing discredits your position of owning the SLR, to be honest I'm sure you do have one but I bet its your father's, and your acting like you have to defend some type of honor. The only reason why I think you yourself don't own the car is because somone in the position of buying that car wouldn't be acting in the manor that you are. If I purchased myself that car and NY C32 said he didn't like it, I wouldn't be upset because I realise everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether I agree with it or not. Just Drop it.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
A_B
Thanks I agree with what you are saying and yes I did get out of shape about it. It is over lets move on
Old 03-17-2006, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[QUOTE=NY C32] After reading all of your 17 posts, I can say with complete confidence that you don't have an SLR:

i think that he has the SLR.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:53 AM

[QUOTE=blume]
After reading all of your 17 posts, I can say with complete confidence that you don't have an SLR:

After seeing all the evidence against him, how can you still think he has an SLR?

Also, you SLR owner, can you at least provide a reason why you are unwilling to provide a single pic of a newspaper sitting on your car?
Old 03-18-2006, 01:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

TTT!

surely i dont have the last word on this one...
Old 03-18-2006, 01:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

same time, nice! i just think that he does, or maybe ive seen it...
Old 03-18-2006, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by blume
same time, nice! i just think that he does, or maybe ive seen it...
ok, now you're speaking in riddles just like him.. you "think that he does" or "maybe" you've seen it? you are speaking Rumsfeldian here...

Next time you're up in Long Island, take a ride in his Ford, and snap a pic of the SLR... if you're going to show off this much in a message board, the least you can do is share the joy..
Old 03-18-2006, 02:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

everyone around here likes to be a punk, including myself on issues such as these. he has the car. hopefully he wants to post pics. if he doesnt, there is nothing i can do. i just see how people can be when they really "judge a book by its cover" on this one....

dont f#uck with me b/c i say that i have seen that car; which i have. (sorry osg)
Old 03-18-2006, 02:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
[QUOTE=blume]
After reading all of your 17 posts, I can say with complete confidence that you don't have an SLR:

Daddy's SLR doesn't count. There is no way ONE SICK could possibly own an SLR based on his contradicting posts. If you believe him, well you're just the type of person we NY'ers love... BTW, I could get you a great deal on some Rolex's and Louis Vuitton bags

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLR/C199/R199/Z199: My first SLR (pic)... and some wishful thinking...