SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: My first SLR (pic)... and some wishful thinking...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bentley Arnage Red Label
What the hell has this thread come to? Seems like a typical called out person kid "hijacked" my account response. At this point more effort has been put in to put up a defense than to post a simple picture. I think most are over it by now. Good luck with your fantasy. If by some freak chance you hit the lotto there are much better ways to introduce your new car.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:07 PM
A_B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Originally Posted by ONE SICK SLR
It is funny I new you would come back with something like this. I guess your father should of the his load in the sink and not in your mother. As for my munber you couldd do what ever you want with it. you a Dick lover

Excuse me? I don't give a **** who you are but your acting extremely immature. I think your just some kid around my age (16) posting and pretending to be the father, because I can't imagine anyone being a father, owning an SLR and posting obscene comments on an internet forum like you are. If you actually are the father all I have to say is wow. Just drop it, and if you want to prove a point, post a picture of your SLR with a piece of paper saying somthing relevant to this thread for proof. Mercedes should screen immature people like you before they sell ANY car to them.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:05 PM

a few...
okay, I just HAVE to post on this... it is way too funny.

Here is the rundown for everyone that has read all of the posts, or none of them at all and are just skipping to the end.

One Sick SLR is claiming he has an SLR because NY C32 said that the car isn't the sh*t in his mind, which I agree with. The reason that One Sick SLR even started this whole argument is because he is a young kid, trying to prove that he has an SLR (which I seriously doubt he does.) What he has done is simply say that "he was his dad and went to buy the car and blah blah"

One Sick SLR, do you know how old the whole "my son was typing on the internet" argument is? I have seen it so many times I laugh now, and I have actually done it!!! Go check on SVTPerformance and ask around, they actually deleted the thread because I pissed so many people off about it.

You One Sick SLR are completely owned, honestly you need to go RIGHT NOW and get today's newspaper and put it in the windshield of your SLR in New York!! and just for sh*ts, make sure to get the NY tag so we can see it since you bought if from a dealer in NY, you can still block out the numbers, we just want to see the NY part.

If in fact you do actually find an SLR picture online with NY tags, kudos to you, but as of this moment....
YOU have lost ALL credibility on this site. Noone appreciates what you are doing, I mean, I will come out tomorrow and say I have an Enzo just to start drama, but noone wants to do that type of crap.

What is it with these 14 year olds and trying to say what they do and do not have?

As of right now, this entire board is waiting for the pics and instead of trying to make some kind of "great" comeback to everyone else. POST UP THE PICS!!!! Noone cares what you have to say, the only reason anyone responds is because they have nothing else to do in reality, I mean it's Sunday afternoon and I'm bored, hence why I am talking about this.

Even if you do have a newspaper and the car, who cares??? Noone will like you and all you are doing is fulfilling the whole "arrogant teenage ***** whose daddy has a nice car." Get over yourself buddy, I have been there and proved THOUSANDS of people wrong, and at the end of the day.... still noone will like you.

Last edited by merc655; 03-19-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by A_B
Mercedes should screen immature people like you before they sell ANY car to them.
mbworld should screen immature canadians like you before ANY of them are allowed to post.

...dumbass...

nyc32, as a kid, which you were, did you refer to anything a "yours" when your parents really owned it? i know i did. ex.) "lets go over to my house," "we can go in my car." this could go on forever. get over myself? haha. you obvioulsy dont know ****. education doesnt mean everything and if you think that it does, start a new thread on that one. there has been no ownage here like you were looking to achieve. wife? is that your shot a name calling? take your fake high-society bull**** elsewhere, dumbass.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by blume
nyc32, as a kid, which you were, did you refer to anything a "yours" when your parents really owned it? i know i did. ex.) "lets go over to my house," "we can go in my car." this could go on forever. get over myself? haha. you obvioulsy dont know ****. education doesnt mean everything and if you think that it does, start a new thread on that one. there has been no ownage here like you were looking to achieve. wife? is that your shot a name calling? take your fake high-society bull**** elsewhere, dumbass.
When people use "your", "mine" and even "ours" in the example you stated, those are points of reference. When I was younger, living with my parents and say "lets go my my house" it is where I live but I never used it as a statement of ownership. How can you confuse this and that? He logged on to this forum and stated, "I own an SLR".

While it's endearing that you stand by your "friend" since you have seen this SLR but you are now arguing just for the sake of arguing. To answer your point about education and its relation to success, it is evidence is overwhelming that a good education leads to success. Of course there are exceptions but they are still exceptions. Hoewever, if you cannot speak or write in an educated manner, I'd say it's nearly impossible. I've known many very succesful people that didn't finish college but atleast they can assemble a full and gramatically correct sentence.

And if you think that wife comment is my attempt at name calling, I can only laugh... You have no idea how well I can argue this point without name calling.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by NY C32
When people use "your", "mine" and even "ours" in the example you stated, those are points of reference. When I was younger, living with my parents and say "lets go my my house" it is where I live but I never used it as a statement of ownership. How can you confuse this and that? He logged on to this forum and stated, "I own an SLR".

While it's endearing that you stand by your "friend" since you have seen this SLR but you are now arguing just for the sake of arguing. To answer your point about education and its relation to success, it is evidence is overwhelming that a good education leads to success. Of course there are exceptions but they are still exceptions. Hoewever, if you cannot speak or write in an educated manner, I'd say it's nearly impossible. I've known many very succesful people that didn't finish college but atleast they can assemble a full and gramatically correct sentence.

And if you think that wife comment is my attempt at name calling, I can only laugh... You have no idea how well I can argue this point without name calling.
you are now arguing just for the sake of arguing. that is exactly what you are doing. you are waiting for someone to give you some credit here, but there is no such credit due. you completely took away from the fact that he has the SLR and are attacking the method in which he got it. a picture no longer does any good here as you have turned it that way. i am enjoying this thread more than most because i know the truth and have tried to tell you and others by my posts. hopefully that pics will be as funny, if not more funny, than this thread has been to me.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:56 PM

a few...
I still give NY C32 credit.

Now where are the pics?
Old 03-19-2006, 03:59 PM
A_B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Originally Posted by blume
mbworld should screen immature canadians like you before ANY of them are allowed to post.

...dumbass...
Listen Blume, I had nothing against your stupidity until now. I was taking an unbiased side in this situation to stop it from escalading, one sick slr even agreed that his behaviour was immature, and said he would stop with it, he didn't. Your hate for Canada and Canadians shouldn't blind you in coming to the conclusion of who is right here, One Sick SLR probaly has a mclaren(because I see no reason to lie about it over the internet) I just don't understand how you could continue to defend somone that is so rude, and has many discrepencies in their story. That is inless you do know him, and your backing him up. If thats the case then you could do it in a munch less hostile manor, but since your racist congradulations on ruining your credability, whether or not your friend has an SLR.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
In a previous post ( retards click here ) I conceded that he has the car and I was done.
Originally Posted by NY C32
I will concede that you weren't lying since your kid hijacked your account but I was still right as far as my conclusion.
He became abrasive with his big threats so I responded. Now you come in and call me a dumbass??? Makes a lot of sense cool guy.

I said it once and I'll say it again - ONE SICK SLR has an SLR!!! I hope you both find comfort in that statement because it still doesn't change my opinion about the car or its owner.

What is your problem going to be now?

PS- The remark about Canadians was brilliant... You really are here just to argue. Now go back to TOW thread since thats where your contributions are limited to.

Last edited by NY C32; 03-19-2006 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Wanted to make it crystal clear for the stupid people to understand
Old 03-19-2006, 04:25 PM

a few...
Next thing you know, he will be saying something like "Don't mess with Texas." or is it New York?

blume, just tell your friend to post up pics and we will all be "owned" and we still will not care! Let's say your friend does have an SLR, err I mean his father, and that he posts up pics... a. I want to see the YOUR face OneSickSLR in the car with today's newspaper, then I will believe you... but everyone else on here will still think the same of you. Right down there on the social scale with a cow patty, from Texas.

Please, before you make a statement along the lines of "all of that schooling and the best you can get is a C32" I just want to personally let you know that there are plenty of people on this forum alone that can make YOU humbled, or actually just shut you up since I doubt you could ever be "humble".
Old 03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by merc655
Please, before you make a statement along the lines of "all of that schooling and the best you can get is a C32"
I'm not worried about that statement nor do I have defend my choice in cars. I don't drive a C32 because I can't afford anything else. I live in Manhattan, not Long Island or Texas. Most people don't even have a car here. My company gives me a car allowance for my car and then pays for my insurance, my gas and even my parking and it sits in the garage most of the time. They can rip on it all they want. Bottom line is that there isn't much out there that I want that I can't pay cash for.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Locked.
I'm considering banning One Sick SLR for a week; depends on my mood.
Start this crap again and it'll be an easy perm ban.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ab:Mercedes should screen immature people like you before they sell ANY car to them.

me: mbworld should screen immature canadians like you before ANY of them are allowed to post.

i was making a play on your intelligent comment and thought that i could make one equally intelligent! way to not realize that. i have no problem with canadians in any fashion for any reason. i know him and am backing him on the fact that he does have the car. nothing that i write or type is hostile. now, calling someone a dumbass is a different story. since we are in the business of grammar, check out this part of your sentence: "but since your racist congradulations on ruining your credability,". what does that mean? or is it a cultural difference?
Old 03-19-2006, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Locked.
I'm considering banning One Sick SLR for a week; depends on my mood.
Start this crap again and it'll be an easy perm ban.

ricky, check page one, btwn. posts #7 & #9 is where everything started. (mainly #13)

Last edited by blume; 03-19-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Oops, I forgot to lock it. :o