SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: My first SLR (pic)... and some wishful thinking...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 04:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bust me up all you want, as i can take it and want this to be a good thread full of good reading. i am 100% certain that ONE SICK SLR could prove this at any given time. i am not one to cause confict as i can see where everyone is coming from, but hopefully he chooses to put everyone in their place on this one!
Old 03-18-2006, 12:10 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
I guess his buddy from Lubbock Texas has been to NY for a ride. (yeah right). Give it a rest already. Its obvious this moron doesn't have the car, why rope yourself in with him? He doesn't have an issue posting here or affording a 450k car so I would assume he could walk out and snap a shot and post it, not just to prove a point but to show pics of a nice supercar. Guess what, it never happens. Why? Because he doesn't have one. How many men that have the means to buy that car would refer to it as " one sick slr"? Sound like something a 20 yr old would say or a 40+?
Old 03-18-2006, 01:05 PM

OLD: 2004 C230 Sport Sedan, NEW: 2007 SLK350
Originally Posted by Juice it
I guess his buddy from Lubbock Texas has been to NY for a ride. (yeah right). Give it a rest already. Its obvious this moron doesn't have the car, why rope yourself in with him? He doesn't have an issue posting here or affording a 450k car so I would assume he could walk out and snap a shot and post it, not just to prove a point but to show pics of a nice supercar. Guess what, it never happens. Why? Because he doesn't have one. How many men that have the means to buy that car would refer to it as " one sick slr"? Sound like something a 20 yr old would say or a 40+?
now, I wouldn't go so far as to call him a moron (why call people names if you are trying to prove that someone else is immature)

it's not that easy to get a hold of an SLR, have it in your garage or private property, sit in it with today's paper in your hand, and actually take a bunch of pictures.... unless you actually own the car..

.. or if you have a close friend/relative who owns it... even that I would accept, and forgive him for his earlier lies (if they are, in fact, lies)
Old 03-18-2006, 01:09 PM

another question for you, blume: which one is true?

QUOTE1: You "think" that he has the car.
Originally Posted by blume

i think that he has the SLR.
QUOTE2: You have actually seen the car

dont f#uck with me b/c i say that i have seen that car; which i have. (sorry osg)
Old 03-18-2006, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i have said enough until he either posts the pics or doesnt. and then, at that point, you all can either make fun of me or congratulate me for taking up for someone that i see getting attacked...

time will tell!
Old 03-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
i have said enough until he either posts the pics or doesnt. and then, at that point, you all can either make fun of me or congratulate me for taking up for someone that i see getting attacked...

time will tell!
Blume
These guys are lucky that I am in south beach running the Big Max When I get back in New York monday Then maybe I will post some Pic's.
These guys will all run for cover when it is all said & done.

Rick OS SLR
Old 03-18-2006, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
He does not have an SLR, he cannot even spell or type correctly. Come on guys.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by ONE SICK SLR
Blume
These guys are lucky that I am in south beach running the Big Max When I get back in New York monday Then maybe I will post some Pic's.

Rick OS SLR
blah blah blah

Lucky? Hardly
If you have one, you have one. I don't even like the thing so I'll be sitting right here instead of "running for cover". If I wanted to see an SLR, I'd go to MB Manhattan...They've got 2 sitting there with no buyers in sight.

I just don't know why someone makes up different stories about looking to buy a car they already bought or having kids and then pretending to be a kid . Did you make up those stories to compensate for the lack of attention you thought comes with the car?
Old 03-18-2006, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by NY C32
blah blah blah

Lucky? Hardly
If you have one, you have one. I don't even like the thing so I'll be sitting right here instead of "running for cover". If I wanted to see an SLR, I'd go to MB Manhattan...They've got 2 sitting there with no buyers in sight.

I just don't know why someone makes up different stories about looking to buy a car they already bought or having kids and then pretending to be a kid . Did you make up those stories to compensate for the lack of attention you thought comes with the car?
you did say that you are confident that he does not have the car, right? yes! if he does prove you wrong, which i think that you know he will, you are already posting other things that came earlier in the discussion to take away from any other remarks you and others have typed, in this thread, about him not having the car. i has to be over at some point and i think it should be over with some pics!
Old 03-18-2006, 09:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
you did say that you are confident that he does not have the car, right? yes! if he does prove you wrong, which i think that you know he will, you are already posting other things that came earlier in the discussion to take away from any other remarks you and others have typed, in this thread, about him not having the car. i has to be over at some point and i think it should be over with some pics!
Based on his posts, I am confident with the statement I made...he doesn't own an SLR. If he does own an SLR, he isn't proving anyone wrong since he set the whole thing up from the beginning. He's the one with the contradicting statements. He's the one that laid the seed for people questioning him. So its abundantly clear that he's is desparate for this type of attention.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

he has stated that he has kids and you have acknowledged that. dont be shallow and understand what could be happening. (kids on acct., blah, blah, blah) i am interested how certain you are about him not having the car though.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
he has stated that he has kids and you have acknowledged that. dont be shallow and understand what could be happening. (kids on acct., blah, blah, blah) i am interested how certain you are about him not having the car though.
Just go back and read the thread because your reading comprehension sucks. In an entirely different thread he said he had kids. Then in this thread he said that he is a kid himself and isn't even old enough to drive.

Oh, so now his kid logged on and thats where the disconnect is? With a temper like his, I'm sure he has his kids trained well enough to never touch daddy's things.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Yo NYC, I got your back, kid.
Old 03-18-2006, 11:34 PM

Blume

Rick OS SLR
Run for cover?

Why will I run for cover? It's like we bet on anything, and that I owe you anything, that I would run for cover...

I would be more than happy to see more pics of the SLR. As I can't afford one myself, it's good to see pics of the car, and better yet, to see that someone actually has one and is enjoying it.

So yeah, if you have it, go ahead and post it. I look forward to it.

(Still haven't explained all your contradicting statements, though... and that goes for you to, blume.. Rick's butt buddy, making equally cryptic statements...)

it goes something like this:
Blume: I "think" he has the car!
Blume: I have actually seen the car!
Blume: I don't have to prove myself!
Old 03-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
Lets be clear on this.
Nyc 32 and the rest of you guys. What a shame a lot of you guys want to keep going on & on with my 14 year old about me having an slr or not.

It Real nice of you guy but I see that this is the best some of you can do. Hey Nyc32 He told me that he sent you my cell phone number and asked you to call it. From what I see on here with all you big time talk is that you did not have time.
I will let my kid handle it If he wants to post some pics like some of you guys want to see that will be up to him.

Last edited by ONE SICK SLR; 03-19-2006 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by shahedC
Run for cover?

Why will I run for cover? It's like we bet on anything, and that I owe you anything, that I would run for cover...

I would be more than happy to see more pics of the SLR. As I can't afford one myself, it's good to see pics of the car, and better yet, to see that someone actually has one and is enjoying it.

So yeah, if you have it, go ahead and post it. I look forward to it.

(Still haven't explained all your contradicting statements, though... and that goes for you to, blume.. Rick's butt buddy, making equally cryptic statements...)

it goes something like this:
Blume: I "think" he has the car!
Blume: I have actually seen the car!
Blume: I don't have to prove myself!
calling me names? good one! butt buddy? you are obvioulsy the ultimate butt buddy. you are here following nyc32 and holding his hand through all of this. you are the type that would still talk **** once put in your place and that will be apparent.

nyc32, my reading comprehension? it is all in this thread, you go read it as you brought most of it to this thread! looks like i was right on this one.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

no ownage!

one thing i can say with complete confidence: there will be no “ownage” on this thread!

good night.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Are you the guys wife or something?

You really have to get over yourself Blume, you weren't right...

I or anyone else questioning ONE SICK weren't proven wrong. If a kid was using his dad's account and portraying himself to be the member(and SLR owner), thats their problem. We questioned the person typing who assumed the screen name ONE SICK SLR. He was writing in first person and at no time did the kid ever mention he was using his dad's account.

If anything, I'm still 100% correct...You can scroll back up and read my posts again.

Better yet, I'll highlight them for you so there's no misunderstanding:
Based on your writing style, I figure you're under 21 or never finished college...After reading all of your 17 posts, I can say with complete confidence that you don't have an SLR
Daddy's SLR doesn't count. There is no way ONE SICK could possibly own an SLR based on his contradicting posts.
I don't need to be corrected because I have yet to be proven wrong.

BTW - I'm still wondering which posts were written by the kid and which one's were written by the dad because I still can't tell the difference... Or was it the kid the entire time, who ended up calling daddy to save him. Hmmm

Last edited by NY C32; 03-19-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Hey Nyc32 He told me that he sent you my cell phone number and asked you to call it. From what I see on here with all you big time talk is that you did not have time.
No genius, your kid was pretending to be you. So when he sent me an e-mail telling me to call him, it was "call me", not "call my daddy" As the misinformed parent that you are and assuming I'm the bad guy, this is what he sent:
Originally Posted by This is a message from:ONESICKGLADIATOR@AOL.COM

nyc32 you are curious to know what your problem is. The problem is that you start to bash a car that you have never driving. You can call me if you want and we can talk this out or you can play with your keyboard

516 383 XXXX

Rick One Sick SLR
After I responded saying I had no intention of calling, I get this
Originally Posted by This is a message from:ONESICKGLADIATOR@AOL.COM
Hey nyc32
As for your comments about me BFD.
All I did was I asked you to call me
Here is your e mail that you sent back to me.
It tells alot when someone post something and the do not put there name on the bottom of it.
you must proud of youslef.
It looks like you can only play with your keyboard.
Your are just full of yourslef are the kind of guy that runs when there is no keyboard to hide under.
Go **** yourself *******

Rick OS SLR
He even signed your name! Your 14 year old kid writes like a 14 year old kid. How am I supposed to know it was him and not you? Did he ever say "I'm his kid", no. Did he ever say "Call my dad at ...", no. So what was I supposed to think? I thought you could be the most retarded millionaire on the planet or a plain out liar. While it was a very difficult decision to make , I chose the latter

Last edited by NY C32; 03-19-2006 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP

BTW - I'm still wondering which posts were written by the kid and which one's were written by the dad because I still can't tell the difference... Or was it the kid the entire time, who ended up calling daddy to save him. Hmmm

Hey nyc 32 I see you want to keep running your big mouth. all I am going to say keep It up. Now you have me as your problem not my kid.If you want you can call my cell phone. you have my number being you put in your post and we can end this matter once and for all like man or you can keep it up like punk *** kid that you are. after reading some of these things you are posting I think you are a PUNK *** KID that likes to be the school yard bully. I willing to bet you do not have the ***** to call. You can talk **** with your key board and that is about it.

Last edited by ONE SICK SLR; 03-19-2006 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp

Hey nyc 32 I see you want to keep running your big mouth. all I am going to say keep It up. Now you have me as your problem not my kid.If you want you can call my cell phone. you have my number being you put in your post and we can end this matter once and for all like man or you can keep it up like punk *** kid tht you are. after reading some of these thing you are posting I think you are a PUNK *** KID that likes to be the school yard bully.
Are you the dad or the kid??? I really can't tell other than you identifying yourself which hasn't worked either so I'll assume I'm talking with the dad.

Now I see where the temper comes from... I'm done with this conversation with whomever is posting under ONE SICK SLR. I will concede that you weren't lying since your kid hijacked your account but I was still right as far as my conclusion.

So you think I'm a punk *** kid. Boo hoo I take it that we're back to giving opinions again? Was it you or the kid that doesn't tolerate opinions other than their own? It's funny how this whole thing started with sharing opinions and we're ending with it. Again, I have yet to personally attack you yet you and your family do it quite well - There must be some proud grandparent somewhere

So, how do you plan to vent all that anger? I bet you can't wait to get back up to NY so you can beat someone, anyone in that house of yours. As far as me being a schoolyard bully...I have yet to threaten you or anyone else in this thread so look in the mirror next time you wish to call someone a bully.

PS-What is it about your phone number that everyone in your family insists on having me call. Did you get a new phone or something? If you want your phone to ring, I can post your number on craigslist under M4M or something. You can get back to me on that.

Have a Great Day!

Last edited by NY C32; 03-19-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
Now I see where the temper comes from... I'm done with this conversation with whomever is posting under ONE SICK SLR. I will concede that you weren't lying since your kid hijacked your account but I was still right as far as my conclusion.

So you think I'm a punk *** kid. Boo hoo I take it that we're back to giving opinions again? Was it you or the kid that doesn't tolerate opinions other than their own? It's funny how this whole thing started with sharing opinions and we're ending with it. Again, I have yet to personally attack you yet you and your family do it quite well - There are some pretty proud parents and grandparent somewhere

So, how do you plan to vent all that anger? I bet you can't wait to get back up to NY so you can beat someone, anyone in that house of yours. As far as me being a schoolyard bully...I have yet to threaten you or anyone else in this thread so look in the mirror next time wife-beater.

PS-What is it about your phone number that everyone in your family insists on having me call. Did you get a new phone or something? If you want your phone to ring, I can post your number on craigslist under M4M or something. You can get back to me on that.

Have a Great Day!
It is funny I new you would come back with something like this. I guess your father should of the his load in the sink and not in your mother. As for my munber you couldd do what ever you want with it. you a Dick lover
Old 03-19-2006, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
It is funny I new you would come back with something like this. I guess your father should of the his load in the sink and not in your mother. As for my munber you couldd do what ever you want with it. you a Dick lover
I wanted to quote it before you start changing it up again. Seriously, I hope you're not the dad typing this. If you are, I guess you are living proof that anyone can win the lotto because god only knows that grammar like yours is only good for $10 hr.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
one thing i can say with complete confidence: there will be no “ownage” on this thread!

good night.
Someone doesn't have to be caught lying to get owned

Last edited by NY C32; 03-19-2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Almost a Member!

FORD F350 PICK UP
I wanted to quote it before you start changing it up again. Seriously, I hope you're not the dad typing this. If you are, I guess you are living proof that anyone can win the lotto because god only knows that grammar like yours is only good for $10 hr.
And with all your best schooling the best you can do is c32 wow. with my grammer I got never mind

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLR/C199/R199/Z199: My first SLR (pic)... and some wishful thinking...