SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: Paris Hilton, may actually have taste

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
Originally Posted by Toog4me
No.
Dang, I had a really good Bio-Dome joke.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No.
I call bull****. There is no way you know Paris and Nicky. I have actually met Nicky at a modeling shoot which I went to with a friend. I truely don't think actually know you dont know either of them and you're just claiming you do for attention. Prove us wrong, give us their address, we know you wont cuz you dont know.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:27 PM

2006 VW Passat
You can have WHATEVER opinion you want of the Hilton sisters. But facts are facts and you cannot make statements about someone by the way the media portrays them. You don't know what goes on behind the cameras. You don't know what goes on when the cameras are not rolling. If I made assumptions about you and your life based on your car and the way you act on this forum, I'm sure I would be completely wrong.

And I'm not saying all of this to stick up for Paris or Nicky. It's just in general... Don't assume that rich people just sit on their *** all day. Don't asume that their life is all fun and games. They may not work AS HARD as some of you, and they may get a little bit of HELP, but they still work, and they have lives of their own that are not displayed on a platter for the entire world.
Dude, you are full of "Pauly"
Old 03-24-2006, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by nmsno27
I call bull****. There is no way you know Paris and Nicky. I have actually met Nicky at a modeling shoot which I went to with a friend. I truely don't think actually know you dont know either of them and you're just claiming you do for attention. Prove us wrong, give us their address, we know you wont cuz you dont know.
I'm not going to get into a fight with anyone on this board with regards to who I am friends with and who I know. The reality is that you do not know me, you have never met me, and you have ABSO****INGLUTELY no idea as to what I spend my spare time doing. That being said, you can THINK whatever you want. But you're trying to call bull**** on my PERSONAL life.

P.s.

Paris lives on Kings Road right off of Sunset Blvd., in between Chi and Saddle Ranch. If you go up Kings NORTH towards the hills, you'll hit her house within 1 mile. I'm not going to post her EXACT address... This should be ENOUGH for you though.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:14 AM

2006 VW Passat
I'm not going to get into a fight with anyone on this board with regards to who I am friends with and who I know. The reality is that you do not know me, you have never met me, and you have ABSO****INGLUTELY no idea as to what I spend my spare time doing. That being said, you can THINK whatever you want. But you're trying to call bull**** on my PERSONAL life.

P.s.

Paris lives on Kings Road right off of Sunset Blvd., in between Chi and Saddle Ranch. If you go up Kings NORTH towards the hills, you'll hit her house within 1 mile. I'm not going to post her EXACT address... This should be ENOUGH for you though.
I smell a stalker
Old 03-25-2006, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by mand
I smell a stalker
What else you got? You can do better than that!

Last edited by Toog4me; 03-25-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
Now we can debate whether or not she paid for the house. Hardly anyone knows her address. Just limited to people who watch "E" and read glossy magazines.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:31 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Thread locked.

Some of you guys are pathetic.