SLS/R197/C197 AMG: I sadly got to see wrecked SLS AMGs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by petee1997
You are absolutely right. Cars are insured by the carrier and MB makes the decision if car repairable or not. It does not take much for the car to be written off and verification that the "entire" car went into the crusher is usually witnessed by an MB employee.
This is not accurate, if the cars are insured by the carriers insurance and a claim is made and the vehicles are deemed a total loss the cars become the property of the carriers insurnace company and they can do whatever they wish with them, auction them, burn them, crush them...whatever they want. If they were to be auctioned they would have salvaged titles which would make it more difficult for them to be bought/sold and registered for street use, but it would still be possible. I own a trucking compmany and I am very familar with insurace and laws pertaining to FOB shipping points etc. Once freight leaves my customers docks loaded onto my trucks my insurnace covers the contents of the load until it is signed for at the other end. The only way Mercedes has a say in the matter is if they don't file a claim with the carrier or the carrier is owned by MB.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Originally Posted by Nimir Qatar
ok
show us some pictures so we can believe you
you want him to take pictures of his instructor talking about an auto transport accident? why dont YOU be realistic . No one really cares whether you believe it or not so please go troll somewhere else.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus GS 450h
Exclamation

why do I feel that this is the biggest lie ever

No no no no . Not one wrecked SLS ( I would have believed it if it was only one), but 4 wrecked in the same garage

COMMON MAN BE REALISTIC

You probably have never seen an SLS before, damn right you don't have pictures

Go take your lies somewhere else
Wow didn't expect this. I've met multiple members on this forum and Chappy can vouch for me. I have no reason to lie. Yes I've been in a SLS and yes I know someone with a SLS as well. Are you okay with that?

Just wanted to share the info b/c I was stunned to hear the news and STUNNED to see the cars. I googled all over and cannot find news for it. I am in the Atlanta area as my profile shows. I've been a member here for quite sometime and thought you all might be interested to here (not sure if its anyone's car).

Coincidently I am going to the shop tomorrow (they are doing work on one of my cars) and I will ask if I can take pics, just for you. I hope so, wouldn't mind serving a cold dish.

Originally Posted by AMG Dictator
How about a little wager? I think he is telling the truth......
Thanks. Here are some pics of what I call the AMG Farm when I was at Skip Barber Open House.....

Old 04-21-2011, 06:07 AM
Banned

2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Wow didn't expect this. I've met multiple members on this forum and Chappy can vouch for me. I have no reason to lie. Yes I've been in a SLS and yes I know someone with a SLS as well. Are you okay with that?

Just wanted to share the info b/c I was stunned to hear the news and STUNNED to see the cars. I googled all over and cannot find news for it. I am in the Atlanta area as my profile shows. I've been a member here for quite sometime and thought you all might be interested to here (not sure if its anyone's car).

Coincidently I am going to the shop tomorrow (they are doing work on one of my cars) and I will ask if I can take pics, just for you. I hope so, wouldn't mind serving a cold dish.

Thanks. Here are some pics of what I call the AMG Farm when I was at Skip Barber Open House.....

Don't go off topic please.

I don't care where you have been. Where are those pictures of the 4 SLSs ?
Old 04-21-2011, 10:54 PM

Lexus GS 450h
Don't go off topic please.

I don't care where you have been. Where are those pictures of the 4 SLSs ?
Mr. Khalid are you always this rude? Why would I lie?

Wow.

Last edited by 1SICKLEX; 04-21-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 190 Likes on 156 Posts
SL55, S500
Waiting for the pics as well
Old 04-22-2011, 05:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Mr. Khalid are you always this rude? Why would I lie?

Wow.
Asking for the pictures does not make anyone rude
Old 04-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by danlnyclhoe
you want him to take pictures of his instructor talking about an auto transport accident? why dont YOU be realistic . No one really cares whether you believe it or not so please go troll somewhere else.

hey smart one i didn't ask for pictures of his instructor just for your info.

I want pics of those 4 SLS AMGs.

Unless you are interested in that instructor ask him to put some pics of him

Last edited by Nimir Qatar; 04-22-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Euro Cars Only

Habibi, I can see you are new here. In case you haven't noticed, nobody cares about you and what you want! Hahaha this guy is demanding pictures, what a fool!!

If it really amuses you, please go on some more, I will just sit back, relax, eat some and watch you get throughout this thread.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, S500
Originally Posted by elijah

Habibi, I can see you are new here. In case you haven't noticed, nobody cares about you and what you want! Hahaha this guy is demanding pictures, what a fool!!

If it really amuses you, please go on some more, I will just sit back, relax, eat some and watch you get throughout this thread.
Show some respect, his post count is irrelevant.

He's on to something.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by elijah

owned???

I don't think so. If you want to make lies, try to come up with a better story next time

4 SLS AMGs wrecked at the same time and same place

You know why there are no pictures??? because it never happened and everybody knows it
Old 04-23-2011, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)

You completely misunderstand. You are the one who asked dwaters7 to post pictures. How can you ask someone to post pictures when they are telling us that his INSTRUCTOR SAID there was an accident.

and honestly, 80%-90% of all your posts and responds since you have joined has been extremely rude and uncalled for. Did you and your brother "Jacob502" join MBWorld just to argue with other members? You are trolling and it's very annoying.

in fact, you have only posted a couple pictures of some shaggy dude sitting in a red SLS. How do we even know that is yours? I can pull any picture off the internet and claim that it is mine. I think you are as FAKE as that red SLS you "claim" is yours. Calling it right now.

"Asking for pictures does not make anyone rude" ....really bro? are you really that dense? maybe you should check some of your other posts to the members here where you are acting like a complete d*ck for no reason.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:01 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Asking for the pictures does not make anyone rude
That's correct, but it DOES make you seem to be a complete douche for calling someone a liar for no reason whatsoever. Get over yourself and quit acting like a clown. I don't find it hard to believe at all that there were 4 SLS' on the same transport. Despite what you may think, they aren't THAT rare
Old 04-24-2011, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, S500
DanlyClhoe, I don't know where you come from but from where I am from the word is the most important.

Still no pictures..That says enough.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Das Geld 2
DanlyClhoe, I don't know where you come from but from where I am from the word is the most important.

Still no pictures..That says enough.
ahhhhh..tell me about it

And they call me rude

Posting BS information in a well respected MB forum is what I call rude. and whats worst is people backing up that false information. I as a matter of fact searched for this story. I even have friends who are MB dealers in the US who did not know any of this or even heard of this BS
Old 04-24-2011, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
[. Here is your proof moron:[/SIZE]

I have no doubt that you would. A faker like you wouldnt hesitate. I on the other hand, am the real deal

.[/QUOTE]
LOL!!
I don't agree with everything you say but I have to admit that picture has caused a serious case of stomach cramps for me (from laughing so hard)
Old 04-24-2011, 07:21 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
For no reason? ...No I have a reason. someone is claiming that he saw 4 wrecked SLS's at the same place. That is I believe a reason.

If I called you a liar out of nowhere, then that would be for no reason.

Oh and the only douchebag in here is you. Mind your business and get a life
Dude...obviously IMO not only you are one ugly, hairy monkey, but you also lack a great deal of reading comprehension and logic. Just because someone posted he saw 4 wrecked SLS', IS NOT A REASON to call him a liar unless you have PROOF, or REASON TO SUSPECT that he may be lying... the simple fact that you do not believe him IS NOT A REASON. GET IT ??? Calling someone a liar because you just don't believe them is not grounds for such an attack. It would be like be me calling you an ugly hairy monkey BEFORE you posted that picture LOL But since you posted it FIRST, my statements about it are in fact dead on - there's no denying that. I could have also commented on my opinions of that disgusting chester molester dirty sanchez moustache your boyfriend layed on your upper lip BEFORE you posted the photo and that would have been a bit presumptuous....but since you posted the photo...well, you get the point
Now...where did you hide that shinebox ?

Last edited by LZH; 04-24-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, S500
Originally Posted by LZH
Dude...obviously IMO not only you are one ugly, hairy monkey, but you also lack a great deal of reading comprehension and logic. Just because someone posted he saw 4 wrecked SLS', IS NOT A REASON to call him a liar unless you have PROOF, or REASON TO SUSPECT that he may be lying... the simple fact that you do not believe him IS NOT A REASON. GET IT ??? Calling someone a liar because you just don't believe them is not grounds for such an attack. It would be like be me calling you an ugly hairy monkey BEFORE you posted that picture LOL But since you posted it FIRST, my statements about it are in fact dead on - there's no denying that. I could have also commented on my opinions of that disgusting chester molester dirty sanchez moustache your boyfriend layed on your upper lip BEFORE you posted the photo and that would have been a bit presumptuous....but since you posted the photo...well, you get the point
Now...where did you hide that shinebox ?
LZH your a bit out of line. What are you a defense attorney? What kind of proof can he possibly have, he has a hunch and his hunch is so far winning.

The OP went back to the shop but still no photo's of SLS's.
I think the post was just for attention.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1967 Morris Cooper "S", 1983 911SC, 1997 Toyota Tacoma, 1999 HD FXSTB, 1998 C43
I've seen Douche bags...

Let me tell you - you NIMIR are one get some class that'll match what you drive and stop being a nuisance...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by ScottW911; 04-25-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Non-complient photo
Old 04-24-2011, 11:48 PM

w202
Nimir Qatar, nice ride bro. hahaha. i kinda wanna see pix too.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:22 AM

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
MB
by the way your 2004 Cl 55 is a joke. Not only it is pathetic enough that you have to post a photo of it, but its arrogant and laughable. you are not in my league, go race a Honda
Old 04-25-2011, 12:32 AM

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by StapleGun
get some class that'll match what you drive and stop being a nuisance...
Old 04-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Das Geld 2
LZH your a bit out of line. What are you a defense attorney? What kind of proof can he possibly have, he has a hunch and his hunch is so far winning.

The OP went back to the shop but still no photo's of SLS's.
I think the post was just for attention.
Dont worry about him bro, hes got manhood issues that he needs to sort out
Old 04-25-2011, 01:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by StapleGun
Let me tell you - you NIMIR are one get some class that'll match what you drive and stop being a nuisance...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Do you even know what the word "Class" means?.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLS/R197/C197 AMG: I sadly got to see wrecked SLS AMGs