SLS AMG Gullwing (C197, R197) 2010 - 2014

SLS/R197/C197 AMG: San Francisco Bay Area, want to trade a drive in your SLS for my McLaren 720S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2023, 11:32 PM
mws

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
McLaren 720S Performance
San Francisco Bay Area, want to trade a drive in your SLS for my McLaren 720S?

Getting right to the point. Never owned a Mercedes before. I am a BMW guy, but admire the SLS Coupe (not interested in the Roadster), for the front-mid-egine, the trans in the rear, the first fully-AMG car, and also, yes, the gullwing. doors.
Recently bought a 2018 McLaren 720S Performance coupe. Heavily spec'd with almost all MSO CF bits, track telemetry, sport exhaust.. Love the heck out of it. Next is an SLS. Looking for silver or charcoal grey, maybe white.

Never driven an SLS. It is not as if there are a ton available used, to waste the time of.a salesman at a dealer. Would be very much obliged for a local Bay Area forum member who might want to trade experiences with my McLaren.

Either a ride in each, or we drive each other's cars. I am good either way. I know I fit in the SLS (barely--I am 6'4"). I did talk to Quincy and sit in the one at Monterey MB, but it is now sold. Did not drive it. Besides, I am not in the market for black which is what they had. I want to qualify the SLS as a lead, before I get serious about shopping.

I just joined, cannot PM yet, but, please PM me for questions, or if interested.

Thanks for reading....