Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

How about some advice on picture size, please.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2001, 08:04 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Adam, it looks great, unique, expressive... and a refreshing variation from your earlier one. But, you don't need my approval, and I don't presume to grant it...
Old 12-10-2001, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'01 E55 AMG - Brilliant Silver (very rare)/ Charcoal, K2a
Originally posted by vadim
... wouldn't just the avatar be enough, *especially* for a moderator?
To others maybe, to you apparently, to me NO!

Originally posted by vadim ... If I were you ...
See that's just it, your not me. You are in the minority on this one too bud ... so blow.

What, not 'moderater-ly-enough' for you ... too bad and stop complaining already. I will take others opinions of my actions into consideration ... and make a decision if I want to change my actions.

News Flash: I've taken your enlightened words into consideration ... and have determined I don't see a reason to become the poster or moderator you envision I should be.

Originally posted by vadim Let's end this argument, please. Just consider my posts on this topic as "my $.02". I have no choice, anyway.
I finally agree with you on two things:

1. I would love to end this discussion too ... I actually have better things to do;

and,

2. Your right ... you have no choice.
Old 12-10-2001, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Oh boy, see what free speech gives us ?

I guess the alternative would be very bad though.
Old 12-10-2001, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'01 E55 AMG - Brilliant Silver (very rare)/ Charcoal, K2a
Originally posted by MB-BOB
... but for the record, I believe you took my observations way off track, and FAR TOO PERSONALLY, when you suggested, "I want to see other peoples signatures ... it's yours and Adam's that I don't want to see." This was not my meaning at all.
Your right, I did take it personally. And you wait till now, after a week of postings back and forth, to tell me that's not what you meant ... why I oughta ...

Originally posted by MB-BOB The funnier the joke, the faster it gets old. I make a lot of posts on this website. I realize that with each one, I subject readers to viewing the same avatar each time. I will change it periodically to “freshen-up” the persona that I project.
That's a very good point: a little variety is a good thing. I think I'll dust off the old digital ... wash down the Beast ... and get at it. Or maybe, i can have Adam do a paint-by-numbers on my sig-pic too!?

Anyway, thanks for the info. on your Avatars. Glad we could clear this up, and move on.

Regards,
Old 12-11-2001, 04:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'19 GLC 300, '19 TM3SR+
Originally posted by Drew

I finally agree with you on two things:

1. I would love to end this discussion too ... I actually have better things to do;

and,

2. Your right ... you have no choice.
Good outcome for me: I now understand folks like BENZOBOY and Mrs. Favia much better