Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Mercedes gl Problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL320
Mercedes gl Problems

Help Help I'm another mother with a problem with a Mercedes I have been standed 6 times with a dead battery and the car has been in the shop 3 times for the same problem. The dealer recognizes the problem and offered me an deal I put 3000.00 down and they will give me a new GL320 me and my husband took off work to drive 2 1/2 hours one way to make this deal, only to get to the dealeer and they call off the deal. They did the ole bait and switch trick to me. I felt like a complete fool. The also said I had to take my car home. We did but we towed it home. Help Anyone what should we do.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
most this in the GL section. it will not be read or addressed here. but i smell a lawsuit
Old 03-30-2009, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 GL 320, 2007 Silverado LTZ C3500 Duramax Turbo Diesel
Originally Posted by Ripnik67
Help Help I'm another mother with a problem with a Mercedes I have been standed 6 times with a dead battery and the car has been in the shop 3 times for the same problem. The dealer recognizes the problem and offered me an deal I put 3000.00 down and they will give me a new GL320 me and my husband took off work to drive 2 1/2 hours one way to make this deal, only to get to the dealeer and they call off the deal. They did the ole bait and switch trick to me. I felt like a complete fool. The also said I had to take my car home. We did but we towed it home. Help Anyone what should we do.
That $ucks.

There is a thread here somewhere and several people that can help you.

Good luck.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 GL450
Originally Posted by Ripnik67
I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I know this feeling all to well. I had a 2008 GL450 that had the same issues except they could never figure out where my draw was coming from. I wrote a letter to MBUSA explaing the problems I was having and stated that I expected them to buy it back under my states lemon law. I sent the letters certified mail that they had to sign for. I also sent copies to the owner and service managers of my dealership. Within 3 days of sending the letter I was contacted by MBUSA stating they would repurchase the car. It took 4-6 weeks after that to complete the process, but it was well worth it. If you want you can PM me and I will give you all the details. Good luck, and stay firm!!!