Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Notifications... replies, PM's, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Notifications... replies, PM's, etc.

Hi,

On other forums (M3Post is the example I'm thinking of) there is a notification tab at the top of the forum page. When someone replies to one of your posts or posts in a thread you created, it tells you. This is a really useful feature as you can tell when someone has specifically responded to you when you can otherwise miss this.

Any chance this could be added?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:25 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 465 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by gthal
Hi,

On other forums (M3Post is the example I'm thinking of) there is a notification tab at the top of the forum page. When someone replies to one of your posts or posts in a thread you created, it tells you. This is a really useful feature as you can tell when someone has specifically responded to you when you can otherwise miss this.

Any chance this could be added?
Hi!

Thank you for the suggestion. You can check an option in your User Control Panel (under Options) to enable 'Pop Up' notification when a PM has been received. I'm not aware of any notification other than email notification for replies to subscribed threads. I'm assuming the feature is either in a newer version of VB or an installed Plug In. I'll run this by the moderators. Thanks.

Bob..