Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Free Kineda

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2004 | 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Free Kineda

Like I said, I had nothing personally to do with this specific case, so I cannot comment on what happened specifically.
No, revstriker, you had nothing to do with it. You are just the stupid son of a ***** sent out by the cowards who run this chicken**** forum to fall on his sword in front of the troops. You are being used, fool.

As for kineda's comments, all I can say is that you are only hearing one side of the story.
You got that right, revvie, boy. Kineda has been silenced here.
Old 01-29-2004 | 08:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Re: Free Kineda

Originally posted by Lynn
No, revstriker, you had nothing to do with it. You are just the stupid son of a ***** sent out by the cowards who run this chicken**** forum to fall on his sword in front of the troops. You are being used, fool.

You got that right, revvie, boy. Kineda has been silenced here.
I was not asked to post anything on this. As a moderator, I was responding to questions about the rules of this forum.

Lynn, I've always respected your views and your contributions to this forum. I understand that you disagree with the decision to ban a certain member, but please don't direct your anger towards me.
Old 01-29-2004 | 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Then get the hell out the the middle of it and just sit quietly on the sidelines.

Let those who are hiding behind you speak for themselves.
Old 01-29-2004 | 08:48 PM
Banned

C230K
GO LYNN GO!!!