Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Stop fence sitting Admins!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 07:44 AM
taylor192

Stop fence sitting Admins!

Tell us what exactly constituted breaking the poicy to have one of our favourite C Sports Coupe owners to be banned.

As I understand it, he showed a cool mod he made and gave contacts so that others may possibly make the same mod. This mod is currently NOT offered by any sponsor.

If this is the treatment members will get, then when I finally get my spoiler installed I will refrain from posting pics cause it will be a different spoiler NOT offered by any sponsor and in direct competition with spoilers they sell.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Stop fence sitting Admins!

Originally posted by taylor192
Tell us what exactly constituted breaking the poicy to have one of our favourite C Sports Coupe owners to be banned.

As I understand it, he showed a cool mod he made and gave contacts so that others may possibly make the same mod. This mod is currently NOT offered by any sponsor.

If this is the treatment members will get, then when I finally get my spoiler installed I will refrain from posting pics cause it will be a different spoiler NOT offered by any sponsor and in direct competition with spoilers they sell.
I'm kind of interested myself now to find out the other side of this. I just joined cause a buddy of mine said this was the biggest place for knowledge, but all I've been reading about is this thing. I'm starting to have second thoughts.
Old 01-30-2004, 01:26 PM
taylor192

Re: Re: Stop fence sitting Admins!

Originally posted by MB_Fan_4_Life
I'm kind of interested myself now to find out the other side of this. I just joined cause a buddy of mine said this was the biggest place for knowledge, but all I've been reading about is this thing. I'm starting to have second thoughts.
Its a good place for info, yet lately not for modifications. Basically we all know how much MB aftermarket parts cost, so there's been some problems with some fo the sources we're finding for cheaper/unique parts and the fact the Sponsors can't compete.
Old 01-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Guys, I have emailed as well as left PM's for the admins. I have asked them to respong ASAP to this.

Just waiting now for them to check their email / PM's...

Please give them the time to get on and respond.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C230K Sport Coupe, 1986 190E 2.3
Funny, yet another thread closed because of this discussion in the W203 section. And that was the new thread showing the cool *** CF interior trim.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Banned

Originally posted by awiner
Guys, I have emailed as well as left PM's for the admins. I have asked them to respong ASAP to this.

Just waiting now for them to check their email / PM's...

Please give them the time to get on and respond.
I may not be involved, but shouldn't the admins be on more often? Or atleast be more conscious of the emails from their mods? And shouldn't there have been a better explaination to begin with? Just my opinion.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
Originally posted by mctwin2kman
Funny, yet another thread closed because of this discussion in the W203 section. And that was the new thread showing the cool *** CF interior trim.
The threads have been closed on the C class forum because they are off topic. The threads are still there, they are just locked to people responding. That is not the correct forum for this debate.