Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Knowing Which Threads Have Been Read

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 01:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML350 '06
Knowing Which Threads Have Been Read

To Whom It May Concern:

When I click on a thread I may read part of it and then click the back button. When I do this, it would be nice if the thread I just viewed would indicate I've already clicked on it and save this when I return to the forums.

Is this possible b/c I noticed that mbnz.org has this feature and it's very helpful! The link is simply a different color.

If this is already a feature, please explain how I can recognize it.

Also, what does the 1st column with the envelope indicate?

Thanks,
Nick
Old 02-16-2004, 02:35 AM

ML350 '06
Okay then. I have a new request...

Acknowledging suggestions & feedback.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
If you use the "back" button, your computer just re-loads the previously viewed page. You can two things to update your viewed and un-viewed threads. You can "refresh" your page, or instead of using the "back" button, you can just click on the forum title at the top ("Suggestions & Feedback" would be for this one).
Old 02-25-2004, 01:18 AM

ML350 '06
Originally posted by revstriker
If you use the "back" button, your computer just re-loads the previously viewed page. You can two things to update your viewed and un-viewed threads. You can "refresh" your page, or instead of using the "back" button, you can just click on the forum title at the top ("Suggestions & Feedback" would be for this one).
Thanks for the reply revstriker!

Would you happen to know what the envelope icons mean in the threads? It would be cool if the site had a legend to define the various icons. For example, what does it mean when there is an arrow icon on a particular thread?
Old 02-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
Originally posted by Nickerz
Thanks for the reply revstriker!

Would you happen to know what the envelope icons mean in the threads? It would be cool if the site had a legend to define the various icons. For example, what does it mean when there is an arrow icon on a particular thread?
There is a legend at the bottom of the page that will tell you what the envelope icons mean.