Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

X-Class forum?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 04:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'17 GLS500. Previously '14 C250, '13 ML500, '12 C250, '08 ML500, '07 E500 & '03 A160
X-Class forum?

Howdy guys,

I currently have an X350d pick-up/utility as a service loaner for a couple of days and I'd like to post a thread with a few words about the vehicle please.

Not sure where to post it though. Is there an X-Class forum on here that I can't find? I think I have looked everywhere, but guessing the most logical place would be under "Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other".

I realise this model isn't for the US market, just Australia, Europe, Latin America & Africa, but that shouldn't matter, right?

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to be a part of MB World over the years, and keep up the great work guys!

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia!
Old 06-20-2019, 08:53 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by Benz Werd
Howdy guys,

I currently have an X350d pick-up/utility as a service loaner for a couple of days and I'd like to post a thread with a few words about the vehicle please.

Not sure where to post it though. Is there an X-Class forum on here that I can't find? I think I have looked everywhere, but guessing the most logical place would be under "Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other".

I realise this model isn't for the US market, just Australia, Europe, Latin America & Africa, but that shouldn't matter, right?

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to be a part of MB World over the years, and keep up the great work guys!

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia!
Hi!

Thank you for your contributions to MBworld and your question.

Our primary concern is creating 'orphan' forums that have little to no traffic. If there is enough interest we will create a specific forum, please start a new thread in the'Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other forum'. That will help us gauge the interest over time, thank you!

Bob
'
Old 06-20-2019, 11:36 AM

'17 GLS500. Previously '14 C250, '13 ML500, '12 C250, '08 ML500, '07 E500 & '03 A160
Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi!

Thank you for your contributions to MBworld and your question.

Our primary concern is creating 'orphan' forums that have little to no traffic. If there is enough interest we will create a specific forum, please start a new thread in the'Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other forum'. That will help us gauge the interest over time, thank you!

Bob
'
Thanks again, Bob.

Ok, that makes total sense. But I'm a little confused as to where I can start a new thread, sorry. I went to the "Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other" forum but there's no actual sub-forum in there that's suitable it appears. Unless you're saying to use the "Diesel Forum" from the bottom of the list perhaps?
Old 06-20-2019, 03:32 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by Benz Werd
Thanks again, Bob.

Ok, that makes total sense. But I'm a little confused as to where I can start a new thread, sorry. I went to the "Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other" forum but there's no actual sub-forum in there that's suitable it appears. Unless you're saying to use the "Diesel Forum" from the bottom of the list perhaps?
I understand. I just created a new forum under the 'Diesel' forum titled 'X-Class'. Please post there and if you have time write a brief forum description for the 'X-Class' forum. Also, please report any thread(s) you find discussing the X-Class that could be moved to the new forum. Thank you!

Bob

https://mbworld.org/forums/x-class-258/
Old 06-26-2019, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by speedlimit
I understand. I just created a new forum under the 'Diesel' forum titled 'X-Class'. Please post there and if you have time write a brief forum description for the 'X-Class' forum. Also, please report any thread(s) you find discussing the X-Class that could be moved to the new forum. Thank you!

Bob

https://mbworld.org/forums/x-class-258/

Thanks again, Bob. I haven't had a chance to post just yet, but I will very soon!
Old 06-26-2019, 07:33 AM
Administrator Emeritus

No problem, thank you.

Bob