Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2 'individual' 4-piston front calipers for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
'16 E350, gone: '03 c230k
2 'individual' 4-piston front calipers for sale

I'm not holding my breath on this, but figure I'd post anyway - maybe someone needs just one caliper...

What I have is 2 4-piston Mercedes/Brembo front calipers. These were sold to me as a set coming directly from an '04.5 c230. As it turns out, the seller (coin) was not honest about where these came from and the 2 calipers are not a matched set. After many a PM, coin refuses to believe there is a problem or to take any responsibility. I've since purchased/installed a real set of '04.5 c230 calipers, so would like to do something about these 'coined' calipers. Please see this thread for the details and pics:

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...t-coin-ed.html

The driver's side caliper is the same as what is found on the '04.5 c230 - taked the same size rotor as the '04.5. The passenger side caliper is the same size as the C32 caliper, which takes a larger rotor.

Not sure what to ask for each of them, so any reasonable offer will be accepted. Thanks for looking!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Corrolla
man thats messed up.

Andy