V-Class 3 generations with first production year 1996...... V 230, V 280, V 200 CDI, V 220 CDI; Vito: Vito F 108 CDI, Vito F 110 CDI, Vito F 112 CDI, Vito F 113, Vito F 114; Marco Polo: Vito MP 108 CDI, Vito MP 110 CDI, Vito MP 112 CDI, Vito MP 113, Vito MP 114; Sprinter James Cook

Instrument cluster don’t work , complete black V-class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2024, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V-class / GLE
Instrument cluster don’t work , complete black V-class

Hello everyone,

I'm new here

Have a problem with my 2015 v class

The instrument panel is and remains completely black, no light no km position no tachometer nothing.

The engine starts the radio and the gearbox does work. electric windows and seat heating also work

Buttons on the steering wheel don't do it

Also my electric sliding doors and the electric tailgate don't do it, very sometimes when I disconnect the battery the door works 1x

The problem suddenly came but I saw that every time I turned off my car the km position after rest and trip was reset to 0 km and that the hands with contact fagged a bit.

I measured this afternoon and measure on the plug that is on the back of the km counter only 7V and with reading out Obd on circuit 30 4V

Who has an idea ? I don't remember.

The cluster has been sent and will be checked this week but I'm not sure if it is broken.

Thank you very much in advance
Old 07-11-2024, 03:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V-class / GLE
Is there anyone who can look for me in a scheme where the 12v wire that is on the instrument panel comes from, do you think it comes from the Sam or from the fuse box?

Thank you in advance