Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

Sprint Booster Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 11:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C320
Sprint Booster Group Buy

If anyone wants a Sprint Booster, I have been in contact with a US distributor who can deliver overnight. PM if you are interested. I want to place the order on 10/15. List price is $329.00 shipping included.

Of course the more interested, the greater the potential for discount. So if you're interested, PM me and we'll see what price we can get.

See this thread for pretty much everything you need to know about the Sprint Booster:

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w203/141349-sprint-booster-car-behaving-like-monster-hungry-speed.html
Old 10-15-2008, 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 C230K SS (sold), 06 C55 (sold), 08 Yamaha R1 (sold), 16 X5M
what exactly does the sprint booster do? does it just tell the computer to create more boost from the SC? or what?
Old 10-19-2008, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
I got mine a week ago and I love it This is must do mod!!

Bump for the GB.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 ML350; 07' Acura RDX; 05'FX45; 03'Murano
Wink

Originally Posted by maverik259
what exactly does the sprint booster do? does it just tell the computer to create more boost from the SC? or what?
Introduction

Automobiles in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable technology for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates pedal travel into electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels.

The ECT system (Electronic Throttle Control) – also known as drive-by-wire – has the unfortunate downside of delayed throttle response and subdued acceleration, creating problems in certain circumstances such as up-hill starts, quick gearchanges, overtaking, etc.

The Sprint Booster aims to overcome this throttle response delay for ECT-equipped vehicles, providing crisp on-tap acceleration at the driver's disposal.

Feature

The Sprint Booster might very well be the "smartest" gadget on your car. It is a device that improves acceleration by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal provided by the ECT's potentiometer, and providing the ECM with a new and altered signal.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
it doesnt make your car faster. it makes your car feel faster. it does feel nice though. just sold mine.

its like a throttle accelerator. before you would be at half throttle on the pedal and get X response and after you would be at half throttle pedal but get a much greater response. Thus, there is a smaller difference going from halfway throttle on the pedal to full than before because of how this works.