Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

HID Conversion Kit Special $60.00 Shipped for MBworld members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB
All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. Thank you!

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 11-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

HOW TO EARN EXTRA ENTRIES!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Due to overwhelming responses, I've decided to put on the special ahead of time so that you guys can get a head start on finding what HID kits you want!!!!

COUPON CODE: bfspecial-m ($20 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Nov 29th, 2009 MIDNIGHT

So the special price is $55 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Dear all!! Thank you for all the support and business for this past Thanksgiving holiday!!

The black friday special is now officially over. The $60 special (COUPON CODE: fspecial-m) has now resume for those who didn't get a chance to purchase an HID kit.

A Kind Reminder: When PMing me or asking me to confirm bulb type for your car or need a link to a kit, please include the following in your request so I can get you all the information and the link to the item right away. Thank you!

1.) YR MAKE MODEL
2.) What color would you like? (picture at 1st page of this thread)
5000K - White with light yellow tint (Closest to OEM HID color)
6000K - Pure White
8000K - White with light blue tint
3.) Are you looking for bulbs only? or the Conversion Kit?
4.) Other questions?

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 11-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 12-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 12-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
PROMOTION REMINDER: (Black friday special customers are also eligible for this drawing!)

***NEW PROMOTION***

Rules and More info:

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 12-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Michelle
Old 12-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB

Ordering instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code at the 1st page of this thread or on my signature to get $15 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, email me at info@hidextra.com

Thanks~

Michelle
Old 12-05-2009, 09:12 PM

2006 CLS55, 2005 Boxster-S
HID Error

Hello,

I just purchased the HID fog conversions from HIDExtra for my 2006 CLS55. They light up when the engine is off and appear stable, however, once my car is started, one of my fogs go out and the other one blinks a few times before going out completely. While the engine is on i do get error code for both fogs. After i turn off the engine they turn back on fine. Please help.

Last edited by tzenri; 12-05-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:52 AM

CLS55 AMG
I have a similar problem. I installed my HID kit for fogs for my 2006 CLS55 today as well with the capacitors. Mine only flick on for a split second and then do not work at all after that and give the check right/left fog lamp indicator. Did I do something wrong on it? I believe I have the polarity set correctly....
Old 12-06-2009, 02:07 AM

2008 CL63 AMG 2003 cl55 amg SOLD
i have the ballast but i need the 8000k bulbs for 03 cl55 amg headlight anf foglights,how much???
Old 12-07-2009, 01:58 PM

2006 CLS55, 2005 Boxster-S
Just spoke to Michelle at HIDExtra; they think it's an issue with the capacitors and are sending me a new pair. Will post the results upon receipt and install.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
HI,

Did you remember to ask for a special capacitor to be sent with you? All Mercedes require special capacitors for All beams low, high and fogs, let me know, send me email with your order # so i know where to send the special capacitor to. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by tzenri
Hello,

I just purchased the HID fog conversions from HIDExtra for my 2006 CLS55. They light up when the engine is off and appear stable, however, once my car is started, one of my fogs go out and the other one blinks a few times before going out completely. While the engine is on i do get error code for both fogs. After i turn off the engine they turn back on fine. Please help.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
Hi,

Did this happen to one side or both sides? Sometimes a defective special capacitor is sent out and we can just send you another one, or swap the bulbs to the side that went out and see if it's the ballast that was defective. Thanks for your patience.

Michelle

Originally Posted by bruin420
I have a similar problem. I installed my HID kit for fogs for my 2006 CLS55 today as well with the capacitors. Mine only flick on for a split second and then do not work at all after that and give the check right/left fog lamp indicator. Did I do something wrong on it? I believe I have the polarity set correctly....
Old 12-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
HI,

Bulbs pair are only $31.50 after discount code for regular single beam bulb types, let me know what bulb type so I can confirm, thanks~

MIchelle

Originally Posted by palicl55
i have the ballast but i need the 8000k bulbs for 03 cl55 amg headlight anf foglights,how much???
Old 12-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB

Ordering instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code at the 1st page of this thread or on my signature to get $15 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, email me at info@hidextra.com

Thanks~

Michelle
Old 12-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB

Michelle
Old 12-08-2009, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3
Just ordered a set of D2S 6000k bulbs and an H7 6000k HID kit.
edit: i read some posts on here saying that h7 kit may not be plug and play because the bulb holder is different, is this true?
2nd edit: ive also been told that the stock xenons on my 07 clk550 are D1S and not D2S, anyone know for sure?

Last edited by kevblah; 12-09-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

Rules and More info:

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 12-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Due to overwhelming responses, I've decided to put on the special ahead of time so that you guys can get a head start on finding what HID kits you want!!!!

COUPON CODE: xmasspecial-m ($21 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Jan 4, 2010 MIDNIGHT

So the special price is $54 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
BUMP for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

-
Michelle
Old 12-16-2009, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3
Installed the H7 HID hit on my fogs today in my 2007 CLK550, did not need the capacitors. They worked fine without them.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:59 PM

2007 C230
Got my bulbs for my 2007 C230 but one doesn't work, i checked the bulb and seems there some rust or contamination inside the bulb and wont work :-( . Hopefully i can get this swapped out and taking care of.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MB
HI,

Please email me info@hidextra.com with a picture and I can get it swapped out for a new one for you. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by twista23
Got my bulbs for my 2007 C230 but one doesn't work, i checked the bulb and seems there some rust or contamination inside the bulb and wont work :-( . Hopefully i can get this swapped out and taking care of.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: HID Conversion Kit Special $60.00 Shipped for MBworld members