Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 11:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
His wifes head hard into the headboard nightly!!
Originally Posted by AdjustableLinks
My tone and attitude is fine, if you think that is bad, well you should see your god Johns emails to me. Threatning me, swearing, yelling... way to go huh? But funny he still seems to be a good vendor huh?

Our links yes are black, and do not look anything like Johns. Hence a different product. Its common sense they will get dirty, but they will not change color like the aluminum finish does over time. You clearly have nothing better to do? Did John promise you a discount?
AGAIN!!! I'm a satisfied customer. I just bought my car at attt of summer an joined the forums. I moved to Vancouver in April. I don't work for John. I work in health care. If I worked for John I wouldn't need his help to find parts for my car, tk buy /install my links. When there's a good product and even better person behind it I support I 100%. I guess I'm just not a smart person. But johnnhas been great to me and a trmendous help so I will defend and goto bat for ANYONE that I believe in.

John already said he will beat yr price. So good luck with yr product you DONT even have yet. Every person I meet with an sl I recomend johns product and service.

Your right he won't fly our for every person. But for those non DIY'ers he is there for support. Why do I say this.... Because it's from MY ExpErIeNCe!!!!!
I gotto go as I'm getting more mods done on my car by another shop who I support in Richmond( synergey sound labs.. Used to be boy audio/axis audio) They have changed names a few times but still my installer for electronics is there and I hae been taking my cars there for 5 yrs. I used to take the ferry just to take my car there from Victoria. That's how Loyal I am if I find good honest people to work on my cars. If I trust them on my expensive toys then I also defend and support them.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Banned

mb
Originally Posted by Vik888
AdjustableLinks - I'm all for competition in the marketplace but let me give you a piece of advice. Don't ever launch a web site with "Coming Soon" on every single page. It just doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the product/company.

To John Of adjustableairride.com - do you have a patent on your product? Just curious.
The website has not been "launched" hence why we didnt list it on here. We are still working on get a few pictures done, and other things. Hence why we are doing a groupby first at a lower price to get everyone intrested. Not everyone has websites for their businesses these days, but yes it is a benifet to have one.

John can only patent his links so no one makes a 1:1 copy of it. He cannot patent what these links do.

lowermyairride.co.uk have been around for a LONG time as well...
Old 08-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Banned

mb
Originally Posted by Timeless
Not taking sides in this, but anyone can have the best price on a product they do not have in stock.
Not necessarily, if you don't have a product, you cannot arbitrarily go and become a sponsor, start a group buy, give details and dates on when completion will be. We didn't have to start this group buy now, we could have done it 3 weeks from now, but we figured we catch more attention, and have more interested people. Little did we know the way some members including John are. Competition is part of any healthy business, and is good for most of you, since you would be getting product almost half off the ridiculous price of $325.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

mb
Originally Posted by VendettaMB
AGAIN!!! I'm a satisfied customer. I just bought my car at attt of summer an joined the forums. I moved to Vancouver in April. I don't work for John. I work in health care. If I worked for John I wouldn't need his help to find parts for my car, tk buy /install my links. When there's a good product and even better person behind it I support I 100%. I guess I'm just not a smart person. But johnnhas been great to me and a trmendous help so I will defend and goto bat for ANYONE that I believe in.

John already said he will beat yr price. So good luck with yr product you DONT even have yet. Every person I meet with an sl I recomend johns product and service.

Your right he won't fly our for every person. But for those non DIY'ers he is there for support. Why do I say this.... Because it's from MY ExpErIeNCe!!!!!
I gotto go as I'm getting more mods done on my car by another shop who I support in Richmond( synergey sound labs.. Used to be boy audio/axis audio) They have changed names a few times but still my installer for electronics is there and I hae been taking my cars there for 5 yrs. I used to take the ferry just to take my car there from Victoria. That's how Loyal I am if I find good honest people to work on my cars. If I trust them on my expensive toys then I also defend and support them.
Again you a satisfied customer and John did you a few favor's, of course your going to be sympathetic toward him. Who wouldn't! But which person in the right mind wouldn't want to save money? If you are loyal to John great, but I think you have posted enough on my thread, we get the point you 2 are really close and back each other up. I don't have time again and again to defend our company to people like you. You work in health care...
Old 08-29-2009, 02:45 PM

Again you a satisfied customer and John did you a few favor's, of course your going to be sympathetic toward him. Who wouldn't! But which person in the right mind wouldn't want to save money? If you are loyal to John great, but I think you have posted enough on my thread, we get the point you 2 are really close and back each other up. I don't have time again and again to defend our company to people like you. You work in health care...
Now yr making fun of working in health care. You are a full douche!
Old 08-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Banned

mb
Originally Posted by VendettaMB
Now yr making fun of working in health care. You are a full douche!
Like your friend John, you cant handle the truth, hence why your getting fired up. I made fun of you working in health care... and hows that? Honestly stop embarrassing and making a douchery of yourself...
Old 08-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Banned

mb
$200 shipped or $325 shipped, the choice is yours. PERIOD
Old 08-29-2009, 04:16 PM

Like your friend John, you cant handle the truth, hence why your getting fired up. I made fun of you working in health care... and hows that? Honestly stop embarrassing and making a douchery of yourself...
Thanks for the kind words. I'm not fired up, simply replying to great comments from a solid and proven vendor. Good luck in your buisness venture, I wish you the best .
Old 08-29-2009, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by John V.
This is obviously a copy of my product. The name and even there write up is so similar to mine. Well whatever the case may be I started doing this and will end it. Everybody here knows I have done my best to assist the installation process and give the best customer service I can provide. We'll see how these new guys do. Looks like its gonna be a price war & I will not be undersold. I will undercut anybodies price!!!!! My product is always in stock ready for next day shipping tested and tuned by many of you!!!!!
Looks as if this is BEST deal from a PROVEN vendor..says will beat anyones price. PERIOD..

PS..I did that in big letters like you! LOL
Old 08-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Banned

mb
Old 08-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned

mb
$200 or $325 #'s talk.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:08 PM

Pls don't PM me.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 E550, 2012 GL450, 2014 GLK350, 2015 S550, 2020 GLC350e
Yeah, I'm familiar with how patents work. I've got one myself.

Well, if you haven't violated his intellectual rights, best of luck.

The website has not been "launched" hence why we didnt list it on here. We are still working on get a few pictures done, and other things. Hence why we are doing a groupby first at a lower price to get everyone intrested. Not everyone has websites for their businesses these days, but yes it is a benifet to have one.

John can only patent his links so no one makes a 1:1 copy of it. He cannot patent what these links do.

lowermyairride.co.uk have been around for a LONG time as well...
Old 08-29-2009, 07:48 PM

03 w215,03 z350,08 kawi z1000 , 07 benelli tnt, 07 silverado crewcab z71
THIS IS GETTING RETARDED...CAN YOU GUYS STOP ATTACKING THE GUY AND LET HIM TRY TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING??????????
Old 08-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Banned

mb
Once John and Vendetta realize competition will always exisits we can get on with what we do... Mr. Vendetta obvioslly takes things personal, sits here on this thread replying to everyone. I dont want to say it, but you don't have a life.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Banned

mb

Save the 125 for something else!! To all who have pm'd me, thank you.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)

https://mbworld.org/forums/sl-class-...ing-links.html

Above is the thread i started on John's product , Simply D best , Now don't come with 325 and 225 #'s counts , Cuz I'm no dumb *** here and most Members aren't eider . Now remember this , you get what you pay for , and only a retard that has no clue of things would purchase your product over John's right now to simply save $100 miserable bucks . So stop comparing your product which we haven't even seen a Picture or a review , with a top notch Product and service that John provides here . I'll be more than Glad to receive you Links For FREE Install it review it , and give you a feedback on it

Last edited by m4xm1l10n; 08-29-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by m4xm1l10n
https://mbworld.org/forums/sl-class-...ing-links.html

Above is the thread i started on John's product , Simply D best , Now don't come with 325 and 225 #'s counts , Cuz I'm no dumb *** here and most Members aren't eider . Now remember this , you get what you pay for , and only a retard that has no clue of things would purchase your product over John's right now to simply save $100 miserable bucks . So stop comparing your product which we haven't even seen a Picture or a review , with a top notch Product and service that John provides here . I'll be more than Glad to receive you Links For FREE Install it review it , and give you a feedback on it
John has clearly stated he WILL BEAT ANY PRICE!..so no real discussion. As a forum member i want best deal and i guess....John offers that. But to each their own.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:04 PM

sl 55 amg
Ok this is getting childish . I purchased a set of johns links because of all the positive words spoken about his product.
Let link do their thing . Just as there are many ecu tuners there can different link providers. The true quality of the product and customer service will show who real is the best. They say cheap isn't always good and good isn't always cheap. Those are my .02 cents.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:18 AM
Banned

mb
$200 shipped or $325 shipped, the choice is yours. PERIOD You want to pay $125 more for nuts/bolts, machining which is the EXACT same, by all means. I understand the support from Johns links, but you don't know my product, so don't knock it. Be mature about it, I am positive most of you are NOT immature high school kids, and understand business concept some what....

Old 08-30-2009, 03:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2007 CLK63 Cab
$200 shipped or $325 shipped, the choice is yours. PERIOD You want to pay $125 more for nuts/bolts, machining which is the EXACT same, by all means. I understand the support from Johns links, but you don't know my product, so don't knock it. Be mature about it, I am positive most of you are NOT immature high school kids, and understand business concept some what....

Why don't you stop bashing everyone on this board and learn a little business concept yourself. Promoting a product with no pictures, that's not even ready for customers to receive for a price better then someone else's is absurd. If you say yours is so great show us.

Bottom line is I have been around a lot longer then you and has taken me many years to develop a relationship with this board. What ever price you decide to sell your kits for once they are really ready I will beat. Can guarantee everyone will still buy off me because of my reputation & the true customer service I provide. My phone is always on ready to answer any question a customer may have!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 04:15 AM

CLS500, C230
You are not too bright. How is it cheap?
Lets see, rubber grommets, 2 x aluminum pieces milled/threaded by a cnc machine shop, 2 jam nuts, and a treaded rod. Yes the materials are cheap. Our kit is actually anodized black so the aluminum part wont change color like some other kits I know. So how much is John paying you to spam? I hope as much as his 300% markup.
I really don't care about the price war so I didn't post (yes, it's definitely good for the industry), but I'm a bit offended by how you claim John's paying people to spam. I had it done on my black CLS about a week ago and he's the most straight up guy. I'm vouching for him too and would do so any day. I think a lot of the anger against you is the fact that you basically, nearly, stole his name and his website text. Your name is as similar as it can be to his.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)
Originally Posted by killercls
I I think a lot of the anger against you is the fact that you basically, nearly, stole his name and his website text. Your name is as similar as it can be to his.
+1

I don't think this guys has anything for Sale , Any Vendor posting an item always starts with pictures , then follow with the entire Phone number and Website info . For those that PMed you , They have to be clueless about lowering cars with Links .

Last edited by m4xm1l10n; 08-30-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Banned

mb
As I stated I will have pictures shortly, and I just thought I start the group buy before hand to get more interest. I am not bashing anyone John, perhaps I will post your emails to show what kind of a real person you are behind the scenes. Your that quick to threaten and start swearing, flipping out simply because you will no longer have monopoly to charge a ridiculous amount. Learn to deal with competition, its healthy! As for the other people who support John, great! Loyal customers are always good, but it doesn't hurt to save some money. John keeps mentioning how he will beat the price, but funny he has yet to reduce them. Anyhow, once again, thanks to all those who have pm'd me. I will keep the group buy private because looks like some people cannot handle competition and will just talk because they are firm supporters of their friend.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Banned

mb

Save the 125 for something else!! To all who have pm'd me, thank you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing