Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mb
New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing

Just wanted to introduce ourselves to the board. We are a new sponsor here and trying to get our name out, our company is called Adjustable Air Links. It came to our attention that there are a lot of lowering modules available for Airmatic and ABC Equipped vehicles, but there aren’t many options available when it comes to adjustable links. We understand that not everyone wants to spend over $1000 to lower their vehicles and go through the hassle of splicing wires as it is for most cases with modules.

A little bit about us, back in 2004 I had a 2004 e500 and didn’t want to spend over $1000 on lowering. Coming from a mechanical background I decided to play with the height sensors.*After many hours of trial and error, I came up with a solution that lowered my car.

A few months ago we decided to produce these linkages so that we could offer a more affordable set of links to lower your vehicle. Our adjustable links consist of billet aluminum which is anodized black to help blend in behind the wheel with other suspension components. The reason we chose to have them anodized black was because we wanted to retain the factory look. All components of the links are stainless and rust-proof.

We decided to setup an introductory group buy to get our name and product out there in the Mercedes community. We are offering adjustable links for the following vehicles:

E Class: 2003-2009
CLS Class: 2006-Current
CL Class: 2007-Current
CL Class: 2000-2006
S Class: 2007-Current (Equipped with ABC Sport)
S Class: 2007-Current (Without ABC Sport)
S Class: 2000-2006 (Equipped with ABC Sport)
S Class: 2000-2006 (Without ABC Sport)
SL Class: 2003-Current
ML Class: 2006-Current
GL Class: 2006-Current
R Class: 2006-Current

Pricing for this group buy is set at $190, except for the 2000-2006 S Class (Without ABC Sport) which will be priced at $100.

Shipping for all the kits will be $10 within the lower 48 States and Canada.

Each set of links will include an instructional DVD which will demonstrate how to remove the stock link and replace it with our adjustable link from a Mercedes vehicle. Also included in the box will be a vehicle specific instructional guide on installing the links.

We will need 15 orders to proceed with this group buy. This group buy is not limited to the 15 orders, if there is* a lot of interest we will adjust the group buys time length. We are in the final stages of testing the product and we expect to receive our inventories by approximately the first week of October, give or take a week.

Contact Info:

For any further question or requests, feel free to contact us at
info@adjustableairlinks.com

Group Buy:

1.**User name /Model and year of vehicle(s)

Last edited by AdjustableLinks; 08-29-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:37 PM

His wifes head hard into the headboard nightly!!
The above is not JOHNS product.

this is!

http://www.adjustableairride.com/
Old 08-28-2009, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)
WTF ADJAIRRIDE VS ADJAIRLINKS

Last edited by m4xm1l10n; 08-28-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by m4xm1l10n
WTF ADJAIRRIDE VS ADJAIRLINKS
i'd say more of a rip off! you have an established site with the guy who made the product..then thios one with a similar name and back story..saying almost finishing testing...how many pages of satisfied customer pics does John have on his site?!....LOTS
Old 08-28-2009, 09:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well we don't know his product , we can't say **** yet all i know it that John's is high quality stuff .
Also whats with the same selling line point , Seriously whats up with that !!!! John with an CL55 and this guy an E500 HAHAHAHAH What are we ****ing dumb asses here ?

Last edited by m4xm1l10n; 08-28-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by m4xm1l10n
well we don't know his product , we can't say **** yet all i know it that John's is high quality stuff .

This rocks
http://www.adjustableairride.com/
sounds like a total copy from description..even to the name..but who knows, we'll see i guess.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Banned

mb
Guys, I understand some of you are happy customers of John. But reality of it is, competition is always healthy in businesses. Our product yes does provide similar effect as Johns lowering links, but is not a knock off, but a completely new design, with lots of time and money spent on cad/designing work. Just like there are many lowering modules available, there should be some more options for lowering links. We simply feel that we can provide them at a bit more affordable price. If you could please give us a chance, keep this thread clean for people who are interested. I am more than welcome to talk/explain further in a PM/Email. thanks!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Banned

mb
Well long story short, that is how we discovered this whole adjustable link procedure. There is another company around that sells such links, and believe it or not, their story you would say is similar also.

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Banned

mb
Originally Posted by VendettaMB
Forsure..and again, Welcome as a sponsor..its great. And excited to see the product
Thank you for understanding
Old 08-28-2009, 10:15 PM

CL55 AMG
Interested

2002 CL55 AMG
Colin.

Last edited by Silver CL55; 08-28-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Banned

mb
Please add to this, whoever else signs up...

1. Silver CL55 2002 CL55 AMG
Old 08-28-2009, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AdjustableLinks
Guys, I understand some of you are happy customers of John. But reality of it is, competition is always healthy in businesses. Our product yes does provide similar effect as Johns lowering links, but is not a knock off, but a completely new design, with lots of time and money spent on cad/designing work. Just like there are many lowering modules available, there should be some more options for lowering links. We simply feel that we can provide them at a bit more affordable price. If you could please give us a chance, keep this thread clean for people who are interested. I am more than welcome to talk/explain further in a PM/Email. thanks!
Hey man nothing against , it's just surprising for me that it was a very similar Idea and story , Welcome
Old 08-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2007 CLK63 Cab
This is obviously a copy of my product. The name and even there write up is so similar to mine. Well whatever the case may be I started doing this and will end it. Everybody here knows I have done my best to assist the installation process and give the best customer service I can provide. We'll see how these new guys do. Looks like its gonna be a price war & I will not be undersold. I will undercut anybodies price!!!!! My product is always in stock ready for next day shipping tested and tuned by many of you!!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2007 CLK63 Cab
Kinda weird that the Adjustable Air Links has no name and no phone number to call. Why would a new sponsor not display that??? I think I have a pretty good idea who it is!!! Someone who tried very hard to rip me off!!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by John V.
This is obviously a copy of my product. The name and even there write up is so similar to mine. Well whatever the case may be I started doing this and will end it. Everybody here knows I have done my best to assist the installation process and give the best customer service I can provide. We'll see how these new guys do. Looks like its gonna be a price war & I will not be undersold. I will undercut anybodies price!!!!! My product is always in stock ready for next day shipping tested and tuned by many of you!!!!!
I don't think the forum should allow this person who is obviously copying your product be a sponsor. You have offered a top quality product with amazing customer service and support. Anyone who buys a product other than yours should have their head examined after reading the thread.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:36 AM
Banned

mb
John are these guys ripping you off too? http://lowermyairride.co.uk/
Old 08-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Banned

mb
I don't think the forum should allow this person who is obviously copying your product be a sponsor. You have offered a top quality product with amazing customer service and support. Anyone who buys a product other than yours should have their head examined after reading the thread.
Thats plain wrong, thats like saying you cant have more than one vendor sellings wheels because they look the same, or do the same thing. Competition is part of business.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:38 AM

Kinda weird that the Adjustable Air Links has no name and no phone number to call. Why would a new sponsor not display that??? I think I have a pretty good idea who it is!!! Someone who tried very hard to rip me off!!!!!
As I posted in a thread, when I first read about Johns product I googled it and looked at the website. I saw the 604 number and was blown away that he was local. I called it to see if I was mistaken and HE answered the phone at like 9pm on mothers day!! We spoke and I had my links installed by him the next morning. He had great advice about wheels and incredible knowledge of my new Mercedes. With his advice I got my new wheels and tires from
florida and shipped up to Canada where I took them directly to him to insalled for me and readjust my car height at no cost! He also took out my links and reinstalled them at no cost so I would have no issues with warranty on replacing my rear strut that was almost 4k cdn fix!!
He's a great guy, has a great product that he made.. And is a great asset to this forum.
After meeting John 2x I left my old wheels at his personal shop for the new buyer to pick up ( who also got links installed) I was busy Nd John held my
1800$ for me from the new buyer. That's an
honest guy and I knew he was like that after meeting him only 2x.

Last edited by VendettaMB; 08-29-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Banned

mb
[quote=John V.;3690492] give the best customer service I can provide. quote]

Maybe you should also tell everyone how you threatened us via email, and how you will "find us" and how you swore and used profanities in numerious emails. Maybe I should post our email log so everyone can see what kind of a person you really are... Very professional, people should really see the real John.

We are here, we will provide our Links regardless, we will beat your pricing. Charging $325 shipped on links for 3 years had to come to an end, its okay, its part of life, live with competition, its not the end of the world!
Old 08-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Banned

mb

We have a name "Adjustable AirLinks" we are a company with few partners, hence why we do not have an individual name like you do.

As for phone number, we respond to email with minutes after recieving it. And since our instructional manual and instructional dvd are so through, our clients will not have any questions. Perhaps you should revise yours so you would get less phone calls.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:48 AM
Banned

mb
As I posted in a thread, when I first read about Johns product I googled it and looked at the website. I saw the 604 number and was blown away that he was local. I called it to see if I was mistaken and HE answered the phone at like 9pm on mothers day!! We spoke and I had my links installed by him the next morning. He had great advice about wheels and incredible knowledge of my new Mercedes. With his advice I got my new wheels and tires from
florida and shipped up to Canada where I took them directly to him to insalled for me and readjust my car height at no cost! He also took out my links and reinstalled them at no cost so I would have no issues with warranty on replacing my rear strut that was almost 4k cdn fix!!
He's a great guy, has a great product that he made.. And is a great asset to this forum.
After meeting John 2x I left my old wheels at his personal shop for the new buyer to pick up ( who also got links installed) I was busy Nd John held my
Are you on Johns payroll? Why dont you just leave this thread clean, let John talk about his company himself.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:49 AM

Thats plain wrong, thats like saying you cant have more than one vendor sellings wheels because they look the same, or do the same thing. Competition is part of business.
IMO it looks like a direct rip off. Any yes people do make cheap replica wheels etc. As a active forum member I think I'm entitled to my honest opinion. When I first saw the vendor thread I posted as I thought it was John! The name sake was so similar. Then on another look I realiZed it wasn't and I deleted my post. Regardless I'm done on this thread. Simply stating MY opinion that all.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:02 AM

Are you on Johns payroll? Why dont you just leave this thread clean, let John talk about his company himself.
I'll respond to your question.
No. I am not I am just a very satisfied customer who is beyond satisfied and was helped out ALOT by John. I am new to the area and it was great to find an honest local person who is a fountain of info and hook ups in a new town for me with a new high maintenance car. If somebody had a product similar to one I made I would sent emails with Big 4 letter words also. But reardless your right it's his product to defend.
I simply stated my opinion and experience with him. I think that's allowed. If your going to go after his character , I think I can say my experineces with him and my opinion on his character. I could call him anytime for a helping hand with my car or advice and he will respond instantly. That's pretty good for a guy I've met now only about 4x.

Last edited by VendettaMB; 08-29-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
I can also vouch for John, it's funny we have a similar story. I contacted a local car shop and they wanted a ridicuous amount to lower my car with links. I searched this for and found John, I checked out the website and was pretty stoked that he was local. I gave him a call (this was about 2 years ago) and got my S600 lowered the next day. John not only installed the links for me he also adjusted them for me more than once lol John knows. He lowered my CLS about a month ago and he even adjusted these for me once at no charge. I bought a third set for a family member and John literally had them for me in an hour. Even if the price higher I would still go for Johns links as per his reputation and the fact that he's local is a super plus point.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
I'll respond to your question.
No. I am not I am just a very satisfied customer who is beyond satisfied and was helped out ALOT by John. I am new to the area and it was great to find an honest local person who is a fountain of info and hook ups in a new town for me with a new high maintenance car. If somebody had a product similar to one I made I would sent emails with Big 4 letter words also. But reardless your right it's his product to defend.
I simply stated my opinion and experience with him. I think that's allowed. If your going to go after his character , I think I can say my experineces with him and my opinion on his character. I could call him anytime for a helping hand with my car or advice and he will respond instantly. That's pretty good for a guy I've met now only about 4x.
Check out the Vancouver bc thread in the C63 section. Bunch of us always meet up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing