Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 04:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Benz and Beemers
Originally Posted by AdjustableLinks
Guys, I understand some of you are happy customers of John. But reality of it is, competition is always healthy in businesses. Our product yes does provide similar effect as Johns lowering links, but is not a knock off, but a completely new design, with lots of time and money spent on cad/designing work. Just like there are many lowering modules available, there should be some more options for lowering links. We simply feel that we can provide them at a bit more affordable price. If you could please give us a chance, keep this thread clean for people who are interested. I am more than welcome to talk/explain further in a PM/Email. thanks!
Wasnt Brabus, or Lorinser one of the first to package a lowering link kit together?
Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 PM

Benz and Beemers
Found it. Lorinser does have a lowering link available. So, now who copied who?

Regardless, why not give the new product a fair chance?
Attached Thumbnails New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing-5edd_12.jpg  
Old 08-30-2009, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 w215,03 z350,08 kawi z1000 , 07 benelli tnt, 07 silverado crewcab z71
Originally Posted by duc&tlrsammy
Found it. Lorinser does have a lowering link available. So, now who copied who?

Regardless, why not give the new product a fair chance?
Old 08-30-2009, 05:02 PM

Benz and Beemers
This is the way I see it. After reading through all these post, there is alot of useless bashing going on.

Why not wait until the new product's are released, then give truely honest feedback from there. In all the post on this thread, I dont recall reading that the new vendor was collecting any money at this time.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2007 CLK63 Cab
As I stated I will have pictures shortly, and I just thought I start the group buy before hand to get more interest. I am not bashing anyone John, perhaps I will post your emails to show what kind of a real person you are behind the scenes. Your that quick to threaten and start swearing, flipping out simply because you will no longer have monopoly to charge a ridiculous amount. Learn to deal with competition, its healthy! As for the other people who support John, great! Loyal customers are always good, but it doesn't hurt to save some money. John keeps mentioning how he will beat the price, but funny he has yet to reduce them. Anyhow, once again, thanks to all those who have pm'd me. I will keep the group buy private because looks like some people cannot handle competition and will just talk because they are firm supporters of their friend.
Post whatever you like. Show me something you have done, put in a lot of hard work & time into just to have somebody come along and TOTALLY COPY IT!!! You would be extremly pissed I'm sure!!! Obviously you are just good at copying which doesn't take much brains. My price will beat yours as soon as your product is ready to sell. Since you have no pics of even a prototype or a pic of a single installation on a vehicle you have done you could be just talking trash. Will say it again a real Vendor would not be shy to post his full name and phone numbers. For some reason seems like your trying hide and just talk A LOT!!!

I'm here and can be reached 24hrs a day by phone or Email to answer any questions a customer may have. My Kits are always in stock and ready to be shipped same day!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 09:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Not taking sides, but isn't there some Sponsor etiquette about Sponsors not bashing Sponsors...especially in their own group buy threads?
Old 08-30-2009, 09:31 PM

Heck John. Lower your price now and I'll buy a set. Do that and I bet he has nothing
Old 08-30-2009, 09:39 PM

09 E320 Bluetec
i dont see what the problem is with someone else selling lowering links.
if the sponsors are going to have price wars let them, its better for the consumer. may the best man win
Old 08-30-2009, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
As I stated I will have pictures shortly, and I just thought I start the group buy before hand to get more interest. I am not bashing anyone John, perhaps I will post your emails to show what kind of a real person you are behind the scenes. Your that quick to threaten and start swearing, flipping out simply because you will no longer have monopoly to charge a ridiculous amount. Learn to deal with competition, its healthy! As for the other people who support John, great! Loyal customers are always good, but it doesn't hurt to save some money. John keeps mentioning how he will beat the price, but funny he has yet to reduce them. Anyhow, once again, thanks to all those who have pm'd me. I will keep the group buy private because looks like some people cannot handle competition and will just talk because they are firm supporters of their friend.
Isn't posting PMs and emails on here against the T.O.U.? If so, I'm guessing that would result in a suspension and would be more damaging to your business than what's already been done.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:44 AM

His wifes head hard into the headboard nightly!!
I did unsubscribe to this thread..BUt its time to chime in again.
You mention not here to bsh, and exposing true character etc..well i think you have shown yours very clearly.
You keep posting price..but he already said he would beat any price you have..you dont even have a product to sell!
i guarentee nobody has pm'd you..when they can get them NOW off John.

maybe i should post the PM you sent me about "being Johns ***** and embarrassing myself"!?

like all the girls say to me.... " GO HOME!!!"
Old 08-31-2009, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)
Hey **** the Lowering Links war , John you'll be Just fine man !!!!! Now to business , Benz-O-Rama What's the off set on the rims you Selling ?
Old 08-31-2009, 01:42 PM

when not riding the bus
Guys - quit the pissing match, it serves no one any use.

If you want the business of mbworld customers, do so by offering the best product and customer service at the cheapest price, don't resort to calling people "dummies" accusing people of copying each others product etc. etc.
(if you have hard evidence that a tradmark/copyright or patent has been infringed by one of our sponsors, please contact us and we will address it with the sponsor)