Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

Veloce Performance Big Brake Specials!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 12:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar

Just like with more power...... there never is enough. You can never have enough braking, and it can always be better.

With that in mind, we have always sought out partnerships with the best brake manufacturers in the world. We were exclusively carrying Brembo, but we ran across WP Pro Systems and decided to give them a try. All I can say is WOW! Incredible performance! Incredible products! Incredible pricing!

Take a look at the quality of the build, and the materials used. Forged vs cast. Weight advantages and a lifetime warranty, and the list goes on. Put it all together and you will come to the same conclusion I did..... these are amazing brakes... What sealed the deal for me was the first time I stepped on the brakes, and it will for you too. Packages are available with 4, 6, 8 and 12 piston calipers!

Take a look at some of the applications and kits, and let us put a custom package together for you..... and you won't believe how good the price is!! I will be offering some incredible savings on these packages through 4/30/10, so if you want to take the braking performance of your MB/AMG to the next level, now is the time

Old 04-14-2010, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar

Just like with more power...... there never is enough. You can never have enough braking, and it can always be better.

With that in mind, we have always sought out partnerships with the best brake manufacturers in the world. We were exclusively carrying Brembo, but we ran across WP Pro Systems and decided to give them a try. All I can say is WOW! Incredible performance! Incredible products! Incredible pricing!

Take a look at the quality of the build, and the materials used. Forged vs cast. Weight advantages and a lifetime warranty, and the list goes on. Put it all together and you will come to the same conclusion I did..... these are amazing brakes... What sealed the deal for me was the first time I stepped on the brakes, and it will for you too. Packages are available with 4, 6, 8 and 12 piston calipers!

Take a look at some of the applications and kits, and let us put a custom package together for you..... and you won't believe how good the price is!! I will be offering some incredible savings on these packages through 4/30/10, so if you want to take the braking performance of your MB/AMG to the next level, now is the time

Old 04-14-2010, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 12:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-14-2010, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
92 500e, 95 E34 525I Touring
Does this even apply to the w124?
Old 04-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Esh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Any kind of price references (perhaps the most popular packages) would help tremendously. It will give people an idea of whether or not they even want to bother having you quote them.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2023 CLA 250, 2003 CLK320
Hi interesting, where can I find more info on what packages are available, prices etc. I did not see much on your site with the quick look.

thanks
darius
Old 04-14-2010, 08:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Okay, I'm game

What is the largest rotor I can fit under my stock 18's?

I really do NOT want to go any bigger in the rim department, as our roads in PA SUCK

PM me details please
Old 04-14-2010, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
His wifes head hard into the headboard nightly!!
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG

prices?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am not sure where they are made, but they have full TUV German certification.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PM sent....
Old 04-14-2010, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG
Dino do you have replacement 2 piece front and rear lightweight rotors kit for the '03 - '08 SL55 by any chance...or can you put out a cheaper and comparable kit to evosports?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Esh
Any kind of price references (perhaps the most popular packages) would help tremendously. It will give people an idea of whether or not they even want to bother having you quote them.
Esh:

We are also a Brembo dealer, and after having driven similar cars equipped with Brembo and WP Pro, I really liked the WP's better. For a 210 E class:

Brembo: F/6 piston 355mm rotor, R/4 piston 345mm rotor... $7000+shipping
WP Pro: F/8 piston 360mm rotor, R/6 piston 360mm rotor... $4700 delivered
Old 04-14-2010, 11:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 S550 AMG with ABC
One issue I have with this setup on an S-Class, is who do you go to for replacement rotors and pads, and what are the characteristics of the stock pads? The rotor size 388mm front and 385mm rear are non standard, and you have no idea if the company is going to be around long term.
Having just upgraded to 6/4 piston calipers and 360/330mm rotors, I can just imagine what these must feel like, although with an unknown brand like this, I think it would have been great if there was some type of test data to shut the critics up.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 478 Likes on 424 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
I am not sure where they are made, but they have full TUV German certification.
All products sold in the US are required to have clearly stamped on the packaging the country of manufacture. Take a look at it and let us know.

The last thing I will be doing is putting China brakes on my MB
Old 04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6
I guess seeing as they will consult to make a custom kit it could, but I'd be more interested if they had a kit designed for us ready to go.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Veloce Performance Big Brake Specials!