Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

GP: 194 W5W 8SMD AND FESTOON 3SMD LED BULBS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"MURDERED OUT" 2005 E55 AMG
GP: 194 W5W 8SMD AND FESTOON 3SMD LED BULBS

Hey guys I have tried many times to set up something with the members from this forum for these bulbs, I saw the previous thread with the same bulb I have had for over 6 months on my car and I tried to help people out but since I'm new I was posting it in the wrong section !!! But now that I got permission from Mr.Vanos personally let's see what I can do....enjoy!!!

The W5W Park light Bulb and FESTOON license plate bulbs:

Though I have seen lots of people buying these bulbs for all of our applications and let me tell you from personal experience with other bulbs, they just dont do it justice. These bulbs light up very bright and look very cool, I have had the single LED, the 2 LED 194 and the 4SMD Bulb before but the 8SMD LED CANBUS Bulb is by far the best looking one for our park-lights. I have also the 3SMD license plate bulbs on my car and they are awesome and a cheaper solution to the previous LED bulbs being sold by our vendors (not trying to bash them for selling awesome products but this is what I have and what I use just trying to be helpful to you and my car enthusiast locally to me)...so getting back to the bulb GP, all I need is a minimum of one set(2 bulbs):

Prices (Matching previous GP thanks AZN_C300)

194 W5W 8SMD Bulbs
1 Set = $11 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $14.00 USD
2 Set = $22.00 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $25.50 USD
3 Set = $33.00 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $37 USD
4 Set = $44.00 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $48.50 USD

FESTOON 3SMD 37mm License Plate Bulbs
1 Set = $14 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $17.00 USD
2 Set = $25.00 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $28.50 USD
3 Set = $36.00 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $39 USD
4 Set = $47.00 (Cost per Set) + $2.00 (Shipping/Handling via USPS First Class) + (4.9% + $0.30 USD PayPal Fees) = $51.50 USD

***PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF TRYING TO REPLACE INTERIOR LIGHTING AS I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A LOWER COST TO YOU SINCE THE USUAL INTERIOR TAKES ABOUT 20-25 BULBS ALONE (INCLUDING INSIDE TRUNK)***

Applications

These bulbs can be used for interior lighting as well I have my whole interior in my car done up with these bulbs, it not only helps you visually but looks very nice. For me it was one of the cheapest mods I could do and be happy with, and I get tons of compliments on it.

Required GB

There is no limit as to how many of these bulbs to get but I will be doing this since I saw that the previous GP close up. I will require a minimum list of 40 members, as soon as the list is filled I will post a new blank list for the next open GP, but sad part is till further notice I'm allowed to do this twice because I'm not a vendor but if it goes good I will be granted more GP for you guys. So lets get this rolling and see what we can do!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!

I'm not a vendor so please feel free to harrass me as much as you want lol, I respond very quickly and also I will help you guys out as much as possible... ***ALSO PLEASE PUT QUANTITY WANTED AND SIZE WANTED FOR THIS GP REMEMBER THIS IS FOR PARK-LIGHTS AND LICENSE PLATE BULBS*** I did this GP before when I had an Audi and it went great but i moved onto a faster better car and this is were I'm at...thanks

MODERATORS

APPROVED BY MR.VANOS

Payments

Payments will be sent to sandmark69@hotmail.com when the group gets filled, once that's done I will email you through PayPal letting you know payment was received and items will be sent to you within arrival of package...The bulbs get to me first then I USPS to you upon date of arrival usually takes 2-9 days to be sent to you...please be patient as I will require your payments to clear (PayPal takes forever...lol)

Pics

These are some pics of the bulbs in action in and out of my car and also my buds car...enjoy:

Old 06-03-2010, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 SL600, 2016 ES300h, 2012 Hayabusa
anyone have experience throwing led's in the interior of a merc? I want some nice crisp white light in my sl600, but don't know if there are error lights that will come with this updates
Old 06-04-2010, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by NEMES1S
anyone have experience throwing led's in the interior of a merc? I want some nice crisp white light in my sl600, but don't know if there are error lights that will come with this updates

well i can speak from experience from doing my father's s65amg and my e55amg no error codes what so ever...simple install too...i will take pics of my pop's s65amg w220 tomorrow and show you his look...very nice...
Old 06-04-2010, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
Generally interior lights don't generate errors from what I experienced as I've tossed LEDs with no resistors and just ran with no lights before as tests. Tried it on a C, SL, CLK, and SLK. You can always just remove the bulb and turn on the car to see if you get any warnings.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Azn_C300
Generally interior lights don't generate errors from what I experienced as I've tossed LEDs with no resistors and just ran with no lights before as tests. Tried it on a C, SL, CLK, and SLK. You can always just remove the bulb and turn on the car to see if you get any warnings.

Very true but once you hook up the star it will show up that you have an error code and also and only car equipped with ambient lighting do show errors...meaning not every bulb in the car but the ambient ones like the under seat ones and under dash ones...the only reason I went ahead and installed all of the LEDs canbus in the car was because whenever I take my car to the STEALER (lol) I dont want them to be able to pin point at anything on my car or have anything to blame problems on... cause you know those A$$HOLES will blame anything on you to get you to pay these days...
Old 06-04-2010, 03:32 AM

Im also trying to workout a deal with new bulbs that the techs have just made 12SMD 194 W5W CANBUS but I'm testing them now...
Old 06-04-2010, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by pacman...
Very true but once you hook up the star it will show up that you have an error code and also and only car equipped with ambient lighting do show errors...meaning not every bulb in the car but the ambient ones like the under seat ones and under dash ones...the only reason I went ahead and installed all of the LEDs canbus in the car was because whenever I take my car to the STEALER (lol) I dont want them to be able to pin point at anything on my car or have anything to blame problems on... cause you know those A$$HOLES will blame anything on you to get you to pay these days...
so are you saying that the ambient light ones need to be error free? I really only want to replace the map lights and puddle lamps, maybe the trunk and console too. and is there an easy way to replace the ambient light that shines down to the shifter? I'd rather not have the goldish amber color I have now.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:22 PM

so are you saying that the ambient light ones need to be error free? I really only want to replace the map lights and puddle lamps, maybe the trunk and console too. and is there an easy way to replace the ambient light that shines down to the shifter? I'd rather not have the goldish amber color I have now.

well i just verified the trunk lights in my car the 2 side ones need to be canbus the puddle can be regular but in the same respect like i said once you hook them up to the star diag it does come up with an error...
Old 06-11-2010, 03:27 PM

so far only 3 people have listed as possible buyers:

1.waterterror 2-sets 3smd
2.pacman 8-sets 8smd
3.3mortal 2-sets 3smd and 2-sets 8smd

still need more people so please dont be scared take advantage of this cause they will get back up in price fast...thanks
Old 06-12-2010, 01:38 AM

E320
so these bulbs can be used in the headlights with no error code??
Old 06-12-2010, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by St. Mary
so these bulbs can be used in the headlights with no error code??

yup not whatsoever you put them in turn them on and never have error codes on at all been running mine for a while now no error codes...
Old 06-13-2010, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you guys have any issues with the park lamps flashing? I got some from ijdmtoy, one side flickers, the other side works just fine....there something wrong with my car?
Old 06-13-2010, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

and I will run a count on how many of what I am going to need, I think that I will probably pick some of these up
Old 06-14-2010, 03:57 AM

and I will run a count on how many of what I am going to need, I think that I will probably pick some of these up

ok please let me know these will not flicker i promise you that i have them not only on my personal car but my father's s65amg too and not one issue till at all...thanks
Old 07-06-2010, 03:56 AM

bump