Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UpGrade Stereo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UpGrade Stereo?

Ok I don't know how much this topic has been discussed. So if there is a thread just point me to it if you feel my answer is there.

Ok ?... Is the wiring for the Command System, in my 2k-E55?
If it is, can I upgrade/install to this system at my local Car Audio Store? (providing that i have the Command unit)

2)I'm being told that I cannot installed an "After-Market" Audio system in this car, without doing a complete wiring with amps and speakers. Is this true or false?

2a) If False, please provide me with info on optaining the items needed for this change over.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Originally Posted by 1stbenz00e55
Ok I don't know how much this topic has been discussed. So if there is a thread just point me to it if you feel my answer is there.

Ok ?... Is the wiring for the Command System, in my 2k-E55?
If it is, can I upgrade/install to this system at my local Car Audio Store? (providing that i have the Command unit)

2)I'm being told that I cannot installed an "After-Market" Audio system in this car, without doing a complete wiring with amps and speakers. Is this true or false?

2a) If False, please provide me with info on optaining the items needed for this change over.
Don’t know about the technical side…if you want a kick *** system go to Reus. I had mine installed last week and it’s amazing.

http://www.reusaudio.com/