Sponsored by:

CLK63 Black Series!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 11:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
CLK63 Black Series!!

Well to night I experienced a Black CLK63 Black Series AMG WOW very nice. The owner was cool to let me check out the engine and the sound was great! Loved it. He said the car handles like it’s on rails and the TQ throws you back in the seat..and this is from a guy that has a collection of some of the fastest cars on the planet his friend told me before the owner showed up. He said he has owned every AMG made for the last few years CL, CLS, E55, SL55 and so on. He was really nice and talked a lot about his new F430 F1. Back to the black the wheels look so much better in person then in photos and just the outer lip is polished as the other areas are machined, very nice touch. I love all the carbon fiber on the inside to front and back pieces. This is one nice AMG. He also said he had two on order for six months a Silver and a Black and sold the silver one to a friend this week. Only 100 miles on the car. The engine looked like it was shoe horned into the bay with very little room on both sides. He has friends buying a red one and a white one. Love the car can’t wait to get one.