Bulb replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 GL550, 2004 Audi S4 v8
Originally Posted by Peter_02AMG
I don't know why you guys don't have the same problem I do but which ever LED type bulbs I use it trip a Lamp out warning light I try every type of LED out there. I just bought these type of LED and install it last night. once i see the Lamp out warning light I got pissed and take it off. Only one that doesn't trip the warning light are the Blue Non_LED type

xlr8tin, these blue one are really bright, as bright as the LED one in the picture. I couldn't tell the different but I didn't like the dash warning light. I wanted to get all LED because they last 10x longer than reg bulb

I have so many LED bulbs! I'm afraid to buy the LED tail light and W211 style projector light knowing it might trip a dash light.

I don't know why you guy not having this dash warning light when you use LED. Tail light bulb, even the license plate bulb don't like LED. .

Attachment 121947

Attachment 121948

Attachment 121949

No, I get the dash warning everytime I turn the lights on. I got them back when I installed the HID fog lights...which I installed a resistor with. So I'm not sure which lights the warning is for. But as 45acp stated...I just scroll down to the odometer to get it off the screen. I'm not totally sure the resistor is the answer since it didn't work for my fog lights. So, right now I don't want to put the money and time into it.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 GL550, 2004 Audi S4 v8
Originally Posted by 45acp

These bulbs are what I have installed. I think these may work the best.