W210 AMG Discuss the W210 AMG's such as the E50, E55, and E60
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vadim @ VRP - greate guy - small world

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 02:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 W210 E55, CLK 63, S65, Infinity Qx56, Taurus SHO - all heavy moded, Porsche Cayenne Turbo stock
Vadim @ VRP - greate guy - small world

Today I called Vadim for a first time to talk about some mods and he sounded very familiar. I asked him about "some other" Vadim who used to do SHO modifications - and he says - it was me. Wow - while I have not had any of his mods for MB(still waiting on my W210) - I had almoust everything hi did for SHO. Mine is one of 7 super SHO he did. Bored and stroked engine, cmas, valves, etc, intake, suspension, breaks, LSD, clutch, later onI moved to the GA andhad car finished with Supercharger and breaks package. To my amazment car still operational. With a good lunch does 1/4 in 12.4-12.1 - and once i was able to do 11.98(i still do not belive that number) )))))). But what's more important what all the mods on the car ended up bulletproof - car is 15 years old and has 128K on it. Now right now it's "broken" - mechanic who were replacing alternator broke a driveshaft for SC. One thing Vadim allwas was respected for in SHO community is what he allways cared about relaiability of his mods refusing to push things to the maximum performance level

Now I'm truly excited to get AMG and have him do some mods on it

I'm sorry if it sounds like an advertisment - it's not )))
Just as somebody familiar with his previous work - I'm glad my car will be in good hands
Old 07-15-2008, 08:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
uh here too

they have 0 mods for our cars yet...please let us know experiance with them when they tune your car... I called him too like 6 months ago and they promissed to have headers out in month or so for our cars till now nothing happend .... I'm not saying that VRP are bad tuner just that thay have no mods for our cars...
Old 07-15-2008, 06:55 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2008 W211 E63
Originally Posted by SaMaS
uh here too

they have 0 mods for our cars yet...please let us know experiance with them when they tune your car... I called him too like 6 months ago and they promissed to have headers out in month or so for our cars till now nothing happend .... I'm not saying that VRP are bad tuner just that thay have no mods for our cars...
I think the headers are out already. Theres another thread in the 210 section about this.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w210-amg/250883-vrp-hiflow-exhaust-manifolds-m113-v8.html
Old 07-16-2008, 01:19 AM

2003-E55 2011-C63 2016-C63S
Originally Posted by LCat
Today I called Vadim for a first time to talk about some mods and he sounded very familiar. I asked him about "some other" Vadim who used to do SHO modifications - and he says - it was me. Wow - while I have not had any of his mods for MB(still waiting on my W210) - I had almoust everything hi did for SHO. Mine is one of 7 super SHO he did. Bored and stroked engine, cmas, valves, etc, intake, suspension, breaks, LSD, clutch, later onI moved to the GA andhad car finished with Supercharger and breaks package. To my amazment car still operational. With a good lunch does 1/4 in 12.4-12.1 - and once i was able to do 11.98(i still do not belive that number) )))))). But what's more important what all the mods on the car ended up bulletproof - car is 15 years old and has 128K on it. Now right now it's "broken" - mechanic who were replacing alternator broke a driveshaft for SC. One thing Vadim allwas was respected for in SHO community is what he allways cared about relaiability of his mods refusing to push things to the maximum performance level

Now I'm truly excited to get AMG and have him do some mods on it

I'm sorry if it sounds like an advertisment - it's not )))
Just as somebody familiar with his previous work - I'm glad my car will be in good hands
Mate. You should see what mine can do with a good lunch