Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 CLS63 AMG
Thumbs up Update on E55 /////AMG

Hello my fellow AMG Fanatics:

I know it's been a while since I last posted but I do read the Forums daily Since my departure of a Beautiful 03 S500 (AMG Package) I wasn't really sure what to expect coming from a S500 but what I can say is that I don't have a single regret. This car is Amazing in every which way granted it's no W211 AMG but this thing is a BEAST, it's Modded a bit (Special Thanks To JimmyDaGreek Yasou!) Driving Impressions is simply unreal at any MPH !!!! my friends are just blown away of the Torque this thing puts out and Exhaust sound gives it a nice touch....

However due to my line of work with taking clients out I'm back in the market for another S500 05-06 (AMG Package) I guess you can say I'm torn between both cars so I've decided to defiantly keep my W210 and slap another Benz to the list. My W210 will be my Weekend car as it's no match for a W220.

The question now is... Who will sleep in the Garage since there's only room for one............. Guess they will have to Race for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special Thanks to:

Jimmydagreek for maintaining the Beast as all is in order and I haven't had a single issue with the exception of normal wear & tear items.

Thanks again Jimmy (Malaka)

Special Thanks to:

OHLORD for putting up with my private PM's on a daily basis

Happy Driving All
Be Safe

-Armani
Old 03-26-2009, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Hey "Yanni" Live from the east coast, lol!

Glad to hear the 55 is doing well, I sure do miss her. Post some current pics if you would, just for memory sake!

I will reply to your e-mail you sent now...Take care malaka!
Old 03-26-2009, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
Great tyo hear u loving your E55 !!!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:56 PM

99 E55 AMG
JEAH! We need to meet up asap! I need to see her! It'll give me MORE motivation to get my mods done!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 CLS63 AMG
jimmydagreek - Gameso!

Samas - Thanks It's been a great run so far ... Plenty of Kills under my belt

Leerod - Absolutely, replying to your PM now.... Weather is getting nice time to drive

I must say it was a tuff call but I really enjoy working on her. I didn't have that same pleasure with the S.

All in all it's defiantly one of those cars that you keep in your Stable!

-Armani
Old 03-26-2009, 10:49 PM

E55
Originally Posted by armaniE55
Hello my fellow AMG Fanatics:

I know it's been a while since I last posted but I do read the Forums daily Since my departure of a Beautiful 03 S500 (AMG Package) I wasn't really sure what to expect coming from a S500 but what I can say is that I don't have a single regret. This car is Amazing in every which way granted it's no W211 AMG but this thing is a BEAST, it's Modded a bit (Special Thanks To JimmyDaGreek Yasou!) Driving Impressions is simply unreal at any MPH !!!! my friends are just blown away of the Torque this thing puts out and Exhaust sound gives it a nice touch....

-Armani

03+ W220 with AMG package is a nice looking ride, I was considering it when I was shopping for a car, but my e55 came along for a unpassable deal so I snapped it