kleenman exhaust manifold

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
210 55
Originally Posted by suicidal4life
Don't know about the euro models. Only speaking from my personal experience on my US car. However I think that the o2's that are before the cat are the ones that the ECU uses to adjust the air fuel ratio and the ones after the cat are just to make sure the cat is functioning correctly. I would think that it would not be able to adjust the AFR as accurately after the cat but I could be wrong. Are you sure you don't have o2's pre cat?
Ya ya i made an error (my fault) sorry my english runs like shat.. haha y have only two O2 sensors (BEFORE PRIMARY CATS), just after the exhaust manifold & before the primary cats.. my car do not have the after cats O2 sensors.. (only one set) i remove the primary & secondary cats & no turn one the CEL..
Old 06-05-2009, 01:09 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
99 model w210 e55 amg
hi guys! just to give you guys an update i checked my exhaust earlier and i was so amazed that i only have 2 o2 sensors one for each exhaust. it is before the cat.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:10 AM

99 model w210 e55 amg
so i gues i wont be needin an ecu re program to delete the CEL if i removed my cat..... thanks!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 w210 e55 amg,honda crv,dc2 type r turbo
re your e55

bro your also from philippines wright? if your looking for best tuner for you e55 go to pacho blanco autoplus he tune alot of e55 , even on your ecu he can tune it. he does all of my race car before . he tune my friends e55
damm its very fast he was able to beat boby unson ferrari 550 maranello
on skyway.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:54 PM

99 model w210 e55 amg
Originally Posted by vice m. ilagan
bro your also from philippines wright? if your looking for best tuner for you e55 go to pacho blanco autoplus he tune alot of e55 , even on your ecu he can tune it. he does all of my race car before . he tune my friends e55
damm its very fast he was able to beat boby unson ferrari 550 maranello
on skyway.

hey who r u? why are you using my name? and also about autoplus i have called them already regarding the tune and they sais they have to study the ecu first, but most importantly who are you? thanks
Old 06-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
All W210 E55 has upstream O2s before primaries, the US spec definitely have downstream O2s after primaries before secondaries. I'm pretty sure on Japan it has primaries, but they are located much further back, but the O2s are still directly after the headers, as indicated by the picture below. Also, if you notice there are no downstream post primary O2s so if you wanted to upgrade to high flow 300cell metal core cats you should be able to with ease without having to worry about CEL. That should be good for at least 15-20HP (since it essentially would be like upgrading both primaries & secondaries all at once).

Old 06-20-2009, 03:44 AM

99 model w210 e55 amg
thyanks ams!! im looking forward on buying a ecu and pulley from you. thanks!
Old 06-20-2009, 09:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
210 55
Originally Posted by AMS Performance
All W210 E55 has upstream O2s before primaries, the US spec definitely have downstream O2s after primaries before secondaries. I'm pretty sure on Japan it has primaries, but they are located much further back, but the O2s are still directly after the headers, as indicated by the picture below. Also, if you notice there are no downstream post primary O2s so if you wanted to upgrade to high flow 300cell metal core cats you should be able to with ease without having to worry about CEL. That should be good for at least 15-20HP (since it essentially would be like upgrading both primaries & secondaries all at once).

My car runs for 3 months with primary & secondary deleats with no CEL thanks god (Direct pipes, i know is not legal...)! take in account my car have only 2 o2's, you have reason AMS the primarys have a big restriction but is hard to weld in this site, i need to unmount the complete exhaust to work good.

AMS you have the epc in your hand you can make me a favor: you have the part # by the right seal after secondary cat (Number 170 in the image) mine are broken in 500 parts i need to replace them!

If is possible to you help thanks in advance

Fabio Daniel