Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by maxwerks
Thank you so much I appreciate that .

Good luck.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2001: Supercharged E55 AMG
Really sad to hear Max!! Hope things work out fine for you and that you get your money back...!!...

A bit OT, but are all these "Vadim problems" related to after the fire and he are waiting for a legal procedure?

I mean,lets say if i buy something from him now i can expect that he will "rob me off"...or?...

// Mag
Old 02-09-2010, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
I don't think he will rip you off. The fire had alot to do with his predicament but he's been providing the labor on my car free of charge for a long time now trying to get the ECU, MAF, Fuel kit, FMU, etc..to work with max boost. He lets me buy my own parts to avoid any markup or distrust.

He's been sending products COD since these rumors and complaints surfaced.

Why don't you go that route? Not sure about COD on intl shipments though.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I don't think he will rip you off. The fire had alot to do with his predicament but he's been providing the labor on my car free of charge for a long time now trying to get the ECU, MAF, Fuel kit, FMU, etc..to work with max boost. He lets me buy my own parts to avoid any markup or distrust.

He's been sending products COD since these rumors and complaints surfaced.

Why don't you go that route? Not sure about COD on intl shipments though.
How would I go about COD if I already paid him in full ? And how would COD get me my money back for an ECU programming which he never did and never cost him a dime yet he is paid for in advance ? why doesnt he propose that he pays Kleemann in advance for my ECU then I will feel comfortable sending it to Cory? Or better yet, why doesnt he at least offer a payment plan? a partial refund ? at least for the part of the order on which he is he lost NOTHING or cost him nothing?
Sorry but I have tried absolutely everything with him and left the door wide open for him to propose something and got nothing . Regarding the ECU , thank god I never sent it to him so there is nothing to work out except a refund, there is no power in the world that would make me trust him with my ECU if my like depended on it . People go through trouble, but they also make a serious and honest plan to tend to the people they owe money to.

FACT IS : fire or no fire , he dug himself a big hole in his own choice of how to deal with the matter... I havent yet met a single person who had received a logical and honest plan/ steps from Vadim as to what he is willing to do. Instead he left it to the people who paid him in full to come up with ways to compromise and help him yet he cant even reciprocate !

Last edited by maxwerks; 02-09-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Originally Posted by ABALONE
Really sad to hear Max!! Hope things work out fine for you and that you get your money back...!!...

A bit OT, but are all these "Vadim problems" related to after the fire and he are waiting for a legal procedure?

I mean,lets say if i buy something from him now i can expect that he will "rob me off"...or?...

// Mag
Thank you for the kind words and support. I really cant and wont say anything about him ripping anyone off or not..but ...

1-My order was an Evosport Underdrive pulley, now assuming that my underdrive pulley melted because of the fire....someone with Vadims connections couldnt get a replacement for that SINCE OCTOBER ?
- 2, the other part was an E55K air intake ? How hard is that to get ? again since October, and again supposedly burnt in the fire...
-3- My favorite : the ECU programming, he never got the ECU from me, no work was done, no cost to him, yet he is paid in full in advance yet not a single word acknowledging any refund ???

Last edited by maxwerks; 02-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.