Sponsored by:

97 Renntech E60 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 mercedes renntech e60 limited
Originally Posted by BlownV8
Is it me or does it look like it was involved in a front end crash and the drivers side airbag deployed? Huge gap between the fender and front bumper? Can't tell if the trim panel below the steering wheel is loose or broken? Steering wheel leather peeling? Does not look like a steal at $10k to me. Not sure there is any additional value on this car or not. Did you have it dynoed to see if the engine is still the Renntech unit?
Yes it is and it has the RENNTECH ECU. It is 20 plus years old and needs help that is why I am looking for shops to return it to its beauty and performance
Old 02-26-2020, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 mercedes renntech e60 limited
Originally Posted by BlownV8
Is it me or does it look like it was involved in a front end crash and the drivers side airbag deployed? Huge gap between the fender and front bumper? Can't tell if the trim panel below the steering wheel is loose or broken? Steering wheel leather peeling? Does not look like a steal at $10k to me. Not sure there is any additional value on this car or not. Did you have it dynoed to see if the engine is still the Renntech unit?
Also no accidents ...and no air bag deployment