W210 AMG Discuss the W210 AMG's such as the E50, E55, and E60

ECU Custom Tuning for any and all MODS--- Gain HP, TQ, and MPG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2015 | 10:37 PM

'08 E63 AMG
no response yet...

Unfortunately, this company is hit and miss. It's like they come around about every 6 months, or so, and try to hit us up for a sale, then disappear. No response to PM's, no response to most posts here on threads like this. Communication is HORRIBLE with these guys, and that's enough for me to stay away. No brick and mortar facility isn't really a deal breaker for me, even though I'm in Chicago and would love to drop by and look these guys in the eye, but the lack of consistent communication is not a good sign.

Let's see how long it takes them to see this post, AND respond specifically to what's said here if they do respond.

Yes, LogicLab Tuning, I did just call you out and I am challenging you to respond appropriately. No malice towards you, just want you to stand behind your product claims with good customer service towards potential customers.
Old 07-20-2015 | 10:39 PM
Banned

Mercedes
You may send us an email or call us at anytime. There was no question in your reply. Just an attack, and I won't be part of that.

Thank you

Originally Posted by benzokirk
Unfortunately, this company is hit and miss. It's like they come around about every 6 months, or so, and try to hit us up for a sale, then disappear. No response to PM's, no response to most posts here on threads like this. Communication is HORRIBLE with these guys, and that's enough for me to stay away. No brick and mortar facility isn't really a deal breaker for me, even though I'm in Chicago and would love to drop by and look these guys in the eye, but the lack of consistent communication is not a good sign.

Let's see how long it takes them to see this post, AND respond specifically to what's said here if they do respond.

Yes, LogicLab Tuning, I did just call you out and I am challenging you to respond appropriately. No malice towards you, just want you to stand behind your product claims with good customer service towards potential customers.
Old 07-20-2015 | 10:58 PM

'08 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
You may send us an email or call us at anytime. There was no question in your reply. Just an attack, and I won't be part of that.

Thank you

I was referring to no response to my PM sent a little over a month ago, back in June, referenced in the attached photo. The sentences ending in a question mark are the questions that are still unanswered. I would even accept an answer saying the customer is 100% responsible for the risk of sending you the ECU. But not a word back from you, until now.

I apologize for my harsh tone, but I stand by the substance of what was said. 30+ days and no response to a PM does not instill customer confidence.

Last edited by benzokirk; 07-20-2015 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-20-2015 | 11:05 PM
Banned

Mercedes
I appologize if I missed your message. The best way to contact us is to our direct email or a call anytime and we will be happy to help!!

In response to your question, I don't remember what product we were discussing, if you could remind me I would be able to give you an exact answer.

Just a word of advice. It is against Mbworld terms of use to post private messages in the open forum. Even though it says nothing bad, they have banned people for it. Just a heads up it wouldn't be a bad idea to take that part out.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by benzokirk

I was referring to no response to my PM sent a little over a month ago, back in June, referenced in the attached photo. The sentences ending in a question mark are the questions that are still unanswered. I would even accept an answer saying the customer is 100% responsible for the risk of sending you the ECU. But not a word back from you, until now.

I apologize for my harsh tone, but I stand by the substance of what was said. 30+ days and no response to a PM does not instill customer confidence.

Last edited by LogicLabTuning; 07-20-2015 at 11:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2015 | 11:11 PM

'08 E63 AMG
No worries! Thank you for your responses. I will give you a call tomorrow to discuss the details.

Regarding the post: I have done so, but you also used it in a "quote" so you will need to do the same.

Thanks, again!
Old 07-21-2015 | 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
It's good to have this challenge through Logiclab,

honestly; it's NOT easy to take that challenge, i talk to many tunes here & out,

[[NO ONE EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT]]

good luck benzokirk & Logiclab, appreciate your Efforts guys..

ZAYED,,
Old 07-21-2015 | 10:51 PM

'08 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by cm60k
It's good to have this challenge through Logiclab,

honestly; it's NOT easy to take that challenge, i talk to many tunes here & out,

[[NO ONE EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT]]

good luck benzokirk & Logiclab, appreciate your Efforts guys..

ZAYED,,
Thanks, Zayed! Indeed, I will keep the community updated. I missed an opportunity to call them today, work got in the way, but we will talk before the end of the week, for sure. Stay tuned!
Old 07-23-2015 | 03:34 PM

'99 E55t AMG
To be fair, expecting a prompt response to a forum post from a company is unrealistic at best. If you want to discuss the product they are offering and get anything resembling "customer service", you'd need to contact them DIRECTLY, via phone or email. That they are on the forums at all is a bonus, not the expectation.

All that being said, if they were to update us in the shadows of any options available to those with the EGS51 ecu, I'd be appreciative.
Old 07-25-2015 | 12:18 AM

'08 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by IanB
To be fair, expecting a prompt response to a forum post from a company is unrealistic at best. If you want to discuss the product they are offering and get anything resembling "customer service", you'd need to contact them DIRECTLY, via phone or email. That they are on the forums at all is a bonus, not the expectation.
True... but I only sent a DM because I was told to. That's water under the bridge now, we're moving on.

Originally Posted by IanB
All that being said, if they were to update us in the shadows of any options available to those with the EGS51 ecu, I'd be appreciative.
We're communicating... I called their number today and I'm waiting on a call back to discuss before scheduling the flash. The plan is for them to come out to my location to get it done. I'll keep everyone posted here.
Old 09-29-2015 | 04:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Any good update..??

ZAYED,,
Old 09-29-2015 | 02:38 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Any good update..??

ZAYED,,
Still an open offer to anyone interested.

also,

Visit our new website! http://www.logiclabtuning.com/

Old 09-29-2015 | 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I thought you & our friend's "benzokirk",done that..!!??!!

ZAYED,,
Old 09-29-2015 | 04:07 PM

'08 E63 AMG
I thought you & our friend's "benzokirk",done that..!!??!!

ZAYED,,
Not yet, Zayed - About a month ago, or so, I called them and we did speak, but work got in the way of making an appointment. After that I started working on the long tube header project and I had a question about their ECU flash and how that would play work with the flash my indie shop would do after the long tube install. I talked to them a moment ago and got the answer I suspected: it wouldn't make sense to do a flash with LogicLab since my indie shop ECU flash, after the header install, would override it.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w210-amg/...ld-thread.html

Basically, everything was a go with LogicLab until the long tube project was started, if that makes sense.

I did appreciate every conversation I had with LogicLab, and they've impressed me with their knowledge and forthright answers to my questions.
Old 09-30-2015 | 08:17 PM

86 190D (Exported to the Nerderlands), 87 300TD (Sold), 82 Ford F150 3spd, 99 E300D (RIP), 02 E55
I have LogicLab tuning for my car and they are pretty fast and easy to work with even though I am in CT and they are in Chicago. I had my ECU out for a week turn around.
Old 10-19-2015 | 12:54 PM

2000 W210 E55 AMG, 1959 W180 220S
snooozie, did you see any gains to substantiate their claims?

it would be hard not to be interested in 30hp for $300 on a gas motor
Old 10-20-2015 | 04:19 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by housew
snooozie, did you see any gains to substantiate their claims?

it would be hard not to be interested in 30hp for $300 on a gas motor
Give us a try. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Thanks!
Old 11-24-2015 | 02:50 PM

2016 C450, 2000 E55
@LogicLabTuning

Have you guys had any luck with the earlier model 210s as mentioned above?

I just purchased my 2000 E55 but I see the build date being late 1999
I am very interested in this Tune at the price you guys are mentioning but I live in Oakland, Ca so there's quite the distance between us.

I'd like to be sure that this is possible and if so, what can I expect as a turn around time and is there a possibility of my TCU being damaged beyond repair?

Thanks guys!

-Kev