I have been fraud by Oliver speed tuning usa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 01:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W210 e55 amg
I have been fraud by Oliver speed tuning usa

Hello everyone ,
I just want share my experience with speed tuning usa (Oliver) .
I am workshop owner , a customer asked for tune his w210 e55 2001 so I started searching for someone then decided to go with oliver , I asked him to do stage2 tune + rsise rev limiter and he confirmed that he can do that easily , for customer rev limiter to 7000 is essential so I confirmed that to Oliver , he asked for 400 usd to be transfered by bank (so you can't ask for refund) took 2 days then sent the tune , I have small experience at tuning so I compared the stock file with his by winols surprised , he just retard some timing from ignition maps , he didn't touch any fuel maps , so I thought it is new strategy so I flashed the car , results was bad , Before rev rpm is 6500 (stock) now is 6200 , car was go from 0 to 180 in 14 seconds , after tune it takes 17,7 seconds , rev limiter decreased .
Contacted oliver told him about the results , he went around , he said that maybe tcu alter the rpm! And may be tcu need tuning , I know that that egs51 tcu not programmable , so what is he doing only steal my money.
He refused to make refund , that time I told him what he just changed ( he told that I had to tune it myself if I am inform ) he called me idiot because I chosed and trust him for tune my customer car !!!

PLEASE DON'T DO TUNING WITH THIS PERSON .