Lighted amg door sills

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55/BMW X54.4/Porsche 914-6 2.8
Lighted amg door sills

Someone posted a thread a little while back with pictures of lighted amg door sills that he purchased after market a very reasonable price. I seemed to have lost the info and would like to order a set. Could you please re-post the info. Thanks.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:03 PM

'05 E55
You can get them from Jerry at www.formymercedes.com. The AMG sills are $150 for a set of 4 (compared to $1,100 for a set of 4 OEM from your MB dealer). I recommend that you call so ensure that you get the sills that you want.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:56 PM

'04 E55 - Brilliant Silver; '22 RAM TRX - Granite
Originally Posted by BklynMarc
You can get them from Jerry at www.formymercedes.com. The AMG sills are $150 for a set of 4 (compared to $1,100 for a set of 4 OEM from your MB dealer). I recommend that you call so ensure that you get the sills that you want.
Some would say "you get what you pay for". I like to investigate a little rather than always generalize with a statement like that. So, what is the difference between the $150 set and the $1100 set? Anybody seen both sets? Is the lower priced set flimsy or cheap looking?
Old 03-21-2005, 01:29 AM

E55
I got the ones from, www.formymercedes.com. They look unbelieveable. My tuner put them on for me and said they were great and that he could not believe the price. He would never of installed them if he thought they were cheap. However, the ones I got did not come with directions so you really need to know the car and what you are doing.

Last but not least, whichever ones you get, it is a great mod that you will get a lot of compliments on.

Originally Posted by Let's Roll
Some would say "you get what you pay for". I like to investigate a little rather than always generalize with a statement like that. So, what is the difference between the $150 set and the $1100 set? Anybody seen both sets? Is the lower priced set flimsy or cheap looking?