W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M5 vs. E55 road test

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bubbaboy
i used to tell myself that when the new M5 comes out and it's faster than the E55 that it wouldn't bother me...well guess what?...it bothers me...what can i say the grass is always greener.

JD
im here to help bubba,

Power Packages evolution 1 & 2 for Mercedes 5.5L Kompressor

We are proud to announce the release of our evolution line of Power Packages for the Mercedes-Benz 5.5L Kompressor! These performance enhancements are designed and engineered by evosport to release the power in your Mercedes-Benz vehicle and offer the exhilirating driveability and excitement the car posseses. Each kit is uniquely designed for easy installation while maintaning the factory look.

For E55/S55/CL55/SL55/G55 AMG 5.5L Supercharged V8:

evosport-designed fully dampened overdrive crankshaft pulley
evosport-designed black anodized billet aluminum underdrive pulley kit (water pump, alternator & power steering, belt)
Powerchip/evosport custom-tuned evolution 1 software

Power Gains (CA 91 Octane):
+3 Lbs Boost (0.2 bar), +45 HP, +55 Ft/Lbs torque

550 HP, 613 Ft/Lbs Torque!

Only for E55 AMG Kompressor:

evosport-designed "shorty" performance headers (ceramic coated, easy bolt-in design)
evosport-designed 8mm plug wires
Requires evolution 1 Power Package

Power Gains (CA 91 Octane):
+3 Lbs Boost (0.2 bar), +80 HP, +85 Ft/Lbs torque (total power gains from both evolution 1 & 2 power packages together)

580 HP, 646 Ft/Lbs Torque!

and***************

evosport E55 Kompressor Cooling Package

evosport Kompressor
Cooling Package

With over 3 months of prototype road and dyno testing, the evosport Kompressor Cooling Package for the W211 E55 AMG (M113 5.5L V8 Kompressor) has produced extraordinary results.

Gains (CA 91 Octane):
- 70-80F degrees reduction in Air Charge Temperatures (ACT)
- 15-20 RWHP gain on top of the evolution 2 Power Package
- Increased cooling ability and capacity to help mitigate heat soaking
- Easily uninstalled with just one cut to a fluid line

- Click here for additional product details...

Note: evolution 1 and 2 Power Packages are NOT required.

For a limited time, this cooling package is offered at a special introductory price of $1,995 (reg. $2,495). Act soon!

SO FOR 9K YOU GET 600HP AND 650LB FT TQ (NEARLY DOUBLE THE M5)

anyway, i have 1 & 2 and 3 on order and i like em.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=xscream]Please accept the fact that the M5 drove faster than the E55 in a straight, both from rolling start and from more or less standstill. And it is also faster in high speeds, even if it has less torque.

I would sort the cars that ran that day in this order speedwise:

C32 (my car is the slowest ) - Tuned RS4, E55T and E55 - 996turbo 500hp, M5, Gallardo - RUF CTR

The C32 was about 2-4 carlengs slower than the rs4 and e55.
The RS4/E55 was about 1-3 carlengs slower than the M5, gallardo and 996
And everyone was out of the RUF CTRs league

[QUOTE]

Hi!

I accepted this fact from the start, but your statement about the car lengths proves that an M5 does not "annihilate" an E55 and the E55 does not leave a C32 being a spec in the distance on these runs, albeit each winner needing a substantial performance advantage to even get 2 or 3 car lengths ahead in this horsepower league.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:27 AM

"0-50 km/h _ 1.952 s _ 13.5 m
0-100 km/h _ 4.256 s _ 62.3 m
0-200 km/h _ 12.816 s _ 432.4 m

0-100 mph _ 8.656 s _ 223.6 m
1/4 mile _ 12.302 s _ at 121.4 mph (195.2 km/h)

Tolerance estimate of quarter mile time is +-0.034 s.

Stopping distance from 100 km/h 35.2 m

Now, this run was done at +15 deg C, 45% RH, 1009 mb barometric pressure. it should nominally be 1013 mb, so under standard circumstances the engine would yield a few more horsepowers.

Fuel tank was almost empty. Wind negligble and the run was made against the wind.

Further, this is just one single run, and with Patrik, Gustav and me in the car."
Old 04-20-2005, 04:33 AM

2004 sl55, 2001 bmw m5, 2002 porsche 911 turbo, 2000 gmc denali
Hey guys, i'm new to the board but I see this is a hot topic.

As for being someone what owns an m5 2001 and a 2003 e55, they are both 2 different cars. I understand that they are both flagships for both companies as for sport sedans. But one is completely favorable automatic (e55 which my wife can also drive) and the other is a manual (bmw m5). For years these cars have been going back and forth to see who's the king of the hill so to say. Personally, I don't care. I enjoy any car because I simply love cars.

I can say right now, when the my 2001 m5 came out, it was better than the last e55. Then the new e55 came out and beat out the old m5. Now the new m5 comes out and i'm not surprised it beats the new current e55. I bet somewhere down the line the new e55 or whatever, will beat out the new e60 m5 and this trend will keep going till both car companies die.

So at the moment who cares who beats who. Both cars are different and both cars please certain drivers. I love my e55 which I use daily for work and I do love my m5 which I able bring the family with me on a nice Sunday drive. When i'm alone and go on some type of business trip, i'll being the sl55. When i'm out driving alone on a weekend or sunday drive, I take the Porsche. See? All cars have different attributes to different driving situations.

No need to whine and cry who the "new king of the hill" is. I don't see it as a big deal considering you can barely drive over 100 mph here in the States anyway.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by skratch77
Just wanted to add that my friend used L/C on his m3 over 100 times and has had the clutch changed under war for free.

BMW CAN NOT VOID WAR ON SOMETHING THEY PUT ON THE CAR

for the person that thought it was 5-6 times to void war.You heard wrong after 5-6 times the car won't use L/C until the clutch is cooled down.BMW put 3 sensors on the clutch to monitor its ware and temp.

Im sure they put in a clutch that can handle the power just fine.Also remember its the tourqe that kills clutches and the poeple that slip them to much to take off.

Some of you think this engine is maxed out from the factory but im sorry that is far from the truth.This engine is an f1 engine get that in your think headed tourqe is king heads.The block is made from freaking magnesium alloy spinned off of the williams f1 car.It was desinged by the same people and built in the same fab.It has been tested by BMW to rev to 10.2k around the ring.

This is prolly the most moddable engine that has ever been put in a street car.

I will say it again its a formula one engine.I know thats killing you e55 drivers but this engine is 40 years ahead of the amgs.
It is NOT a formula one engine. Sorry. The only thing it shares with the BMW F1 motor is the number of cylinders. Do some research, even BMW acknowledges it is using the F1 linkage for pure publicity. Doesn't make it a bad motor, but you are kidding yourself if you really believe this is a detuned F1 motor.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Gustav
Actually my point was that it is not easy to loose an accent whether you are Swedish or American learnign a foreignt language...
Was it also not easy for you to run E55 and M5 0 to whatever? Why bring all these cars together and not run 0 to whatever at least once? What was so hard about it?
Old 04-20-2005, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by xscream

The E55s only made a few rounds each, 3-6 or something, and the M5 was going back and forth, full throttle the whole day, stuffed with ppl that wanted to experience it. (Me for example).

Did you say M5 was a "press car"? No wonder it was "full throttle the whole day". What we need is a so called "press car" from MB and than beat hte **** out of it all day long at full throttle and see what happans.
M5 with 4 people in it beating E55? I will believe that when I will be 1 of 4 in the back seat of kryspies new M5 beating E55 time after time.

Sorry dude, but people post all kinds of BS here and there so its up to each of us to decide what to believe and what not.

Lean-Paul
Old 04-20-2005, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by BlownV8
Lots of quotes on 0 - whatever but then says that there were no runs from a dead stop. WTF! That's not 0 - whatever it's whatever to whatever. Let's get the facts straight!

If true, that one can use lunch control only every 45 to 1 hour, no wonder they could not run M5 from "0 to whatever." Unfortunatly, tests like that with "press car" against actual owners of the other cars provides as many questions as answers. THere are 3 or 4 swedish M5's running around according to gustaff the board despot, surly one of them was over breaking period but was not there even to observe this lollapalooza.
Also, why none of the E55 owners would stop by and just tell their sad story? Surly gustaff can direct them towards this forum to provide this priceless information for E55 owners.

Last edited by Belmondo; 04-20-2005 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:37 AM
M&M

Belmondo, I know from previous posts that you understand the laws of physics. Can I ask you an honest question? Is it not possible for a lighter, more powerful car, with 520NM geared correctly to beat an E55? Is it totally beyond the realms of possibility?
Old 04-20-2005, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by M&M
Belmondo, I know from previous posts that you understand the laws of physics. Can I ask you an honest question? Is it not possible for a lighter, more powerful car, with 520NM geared correctly to beat an E55? Is it totally beyond the realms of possibility?

I'm sure we are all very tired of this endless considerations of possibilities, time to move on to something more realistic.
I'm sure MB can provide E55 "press car" that will perform wonders with 4 people in it. Too bad none of hte new happy swedish M5 owners were willing to show up there even if only to look .

There is a possibility that I'd like to ask you gazillion "honest" questions but have no interest doing so. What we need is easily undestood answers at this point or in the near future and not more questions from the likes of you.

Jean-Paul
Old 04-20-2005, 12:07 PM
M&M

Ok, I thought as much that brand loyalty would cloud logical thinking. I has a feeling y would dodge the question.

Next point. What could BMW do to a press car to make it faster. If it were supercharged then you could add some boost to the press cars. A highly tuned NA car?

1stly it had full interior & no weight was saved.

2ndly, you can see in the videos that it revved to the normal redline. No extra revs.

3rdly, one would have to do hardware mods to make use on extra revs in any case as the power peak is at 7700 & the car revs to 8200. So power drops off after 7800. One needs to do induction, exhaust, etc to make more power.

The "RInger" test car looked & sounded stock. It revved stock. The engine handled a lot of abuse running on pump fuel so the internals have to be stock.

If you guys take a step back & look at what you are saying it makes you sound like a bunch of whining cry-babies that are sore losers. BMW rigged the test car. WTF? If that was the case I could say no test since the beginning of time is valid as any press car could be rigged.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=M&M]Next point. What could BMW do to a press car to make it faster.QUOTE]

is this a serious question???

is it true you can only use lc once an hour?
Old 04-20-2005, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by M&M
Ok, I thought as much that brand loyalty would cloud logical thinking. I has a feeling y would dodge the question.

Next point. What could BMW do to a press car to make it faster.

At this point I have to call you a moron and advise you to not ask me "honest" questions but only read some of the posts from another moron like you. So, what BMW could do to "press car" M5?? Here is your answer and because at this point I find it impossible to argue with you I will simply quote someone on what BMW could have done--take your pick from everything that this moron from M5board mentions. From one moron to another moron I'm sure you will undesrtand this easily, so here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
skratch77

This engine will make an easy 600 hp with a ecu tune to 9k intake,cams,bigger throttle bodies,headers,and exhuast.They already tested this for 550 hp for the m6 weather or not they use it will see.

BMW put on so many baffles and restictions on this car to keep the F1 engine from waking up the whole damn town lol.

The only difference from p400 mode and p500 mode is a 10% restriction in the throttle bodies.What do you think will happen when you free up 30-40% more air to get in?

the bore and stroke up this engine is setup up to make massive top end power(F1)style

nowack tuned a NA e39 m5 to 540hp they will break 600 hp easy with this car.
skratch77 is offline Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you go clown, since your "honest" question has been answered by another clown from m5board-- you may now fk off and be happy!

Last edited by Belmondo; 04-20-2005 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:29 PM
M&M

I would expect an intelligent person to counter my argument with logical thoughts instead of resorting to profanity which is a sure sign that you are losing.

An M3 CSL has 18 hp more than a stock M3 with major hardware changes that are visible & audible. Intake, exhaust, ECU & cams. Alpha N programming as well.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by M&M
I would expect an intelligent person to counter my argument with logical thoughts instead of resorting to profanity which is a sure sign that you are losing.

An M3 CSL has 18 hp more than a stock M3 with major hardware changes that are visible & audible. Intake, exhaust, ECU & cams. Alpha N programming as well.
cnc machined ported and polished heads, larger intake and injectors, balanced and blue printed engine, stroker kit...is that enough???
Old 04-20-2005, 03:06 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
You know, after reading all the above twice over, all that I have ascertained is that the E55 guys who are using profanity, sarcasm and name-calling are having a character crisis. It's the new model. From the direct competitor. Who invented the segment. Why is this so hard to fathom that it will be faster?

The M5 members, save for scratch77 - who I did not perceive as being unbiased or very friendly, were nothing but civil to you guys. They presented good arguments and possible solutions to all the given scenarios. Yet all they are greeted with is profanity and insults. Maybe it was a strong version of the M5. Maybe it was just a middle-of-the-batch M5. Who knows? The point is: it beat 2 stock E55's. I'm sure later on there will be videos on the net of a modded or even stock E55 walking an M5. Will you then hear all the M5 members crying foul? I highly doubt it.

The point I am trying to make is this - BMW ///M engineers are not amateurs, and I suspect not a single person on this board has the same amount of knowdledge and/or skill as an AMG or M engineer. From what I have seen the SMG together with the LARGE amount of torque from the M5 as well as it's high rev = high hp engine work a treat. The next E63 AMG will have about 50-100nm or so more torque than the E60 due to it being a 6,3, but will be a high revving V8 no? With no forced induction?

Now let me say this once. And only once. The only way to increase torque is by increasing engine size or by using forced induction. Now. The E63 will have LESS torque than the E55. But it will be faster or atleast as fast. Otherwise what is the point. Now, if the E63 can do it, why can't the M5? Because it's a BMW? PLEASE get over yourselves.

The E55 has all that torque, but doesn't put the full 700nm on the tar. Not even enough to call it close. By the time it gets enough traction to do so, the M5 is already pulling atleast as hard or harder due to it's gearing and the engine's very impressive power. In the other lane of the dragstrip is the M5 with less torque, but is propably putting more to the ground than the E55 due to SMG, the LSD and no traction control cutting off fuel. Calling the M5 torque-less like you keep on doing is senseless. It has more than the C55, which is ALOT by other car's standards. Now if I need to make it any more clear to you why it's very possible and propable that the lighter M5 propably will be quicker than the E55, then I give up and I just wasted my time trying to impress on others not that the M5 is a better car (subjective) but that it is propably faster in a straight line at almost any speed or situation (objective).

Last edited by SoulBladeZA; 04-20-2005 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:19 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Just read this on M5board. If you can look past your ego and pretend not to see him boasting (which is his right, he paid alot for his car, just like an E55 owner can boast about beating an E39 M5, or even E60 M5) and read all the replies, you will see that I'm actually more right than most of you care to admit. Remember! I'm an AMG fan too, so don't even try the bias-card on me. I'm simply stating things as they are. How does the SL 55 stack up to the E 55? I don't know that's why I'm asking. And yes, it was rolling start, but since everyone is soooo focused on the massive torque of the AMG V8's, I'm sure any comparison will atleast shed some light on the current argument.

SL 55 vs E60 M5

Last edited by SoulBladeZA; 04-20-2005 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:20 PM
M&M

Originally Posted by Peter B
cnc machined ported and polished heads, larger intake and injectors, balanced and blue printed engine, stroker kit...is that enough???
Hate to shoot down your argument but 1stly, a larger intake would be visible the 1st time they popped the hood.

2ndly all the mods you suggest are quite major. The car would need to be mapped. Do you honestly believe BMW would go through the whole ordeal of mapping this car & writing the program onto the ECU for 1 car?

Alsoa balanced & blu-printed engine doesn't make much more power than one that isn't. It's just a whole lot smoother & therefore is a better base for making it rev higher reliably.

Which takes me onto the next point. Larger intake, polished head, etc. What use are they if the car doesn't rev higher to make use of the extra breathability at high revs. In the videos the M5 revved to the stock limiter & did good times. ALso, the witnesses that were there saw a stock exhaust & intake. Having all these engine mods would lead to the stock intake & exhausts being bottenecks.

If BMW had put in the CSL the 272 cams in place of the 268's from the M3 & left the exhaust & intake stock it wouldn't hace worked. They changed the backbox on the CSL & airbox so help to get the air in & out faster with the engine mods. Still only made 18hp on the crank.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:35 PM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
Originally Posted by Belmondo
I'm sure we are all very tired of this endless considerations of possibilities, time to move on to something more realistic.
I'm sure MB can provide E55 "press car" that will perform wonders with 4 people in it. Too bad none of hte new happy swedish M5 owners were willing to show up there even if only to look .

There is a possibility that I'd like to ask you gazillion "honest" questions but have no interest doing so. What we need is easily undestood answers at this point or in the near future and not more questions from the likes of you.

Jean-Paul
This is getting rediculous....... Grow up guys.......

To start this kind of heated argument just because the M5 takes out an E55 is plain silly..

First of all, why all the anger toward Gustav, he is a true car enthusiast and really love "his" brand..... If more board had a moderator like Gustav maybe the tone and politness had impreve to a more civil level......

The way you are attaking him makes me think what kind of guys drive MB in the US.

He is a very nice guy and do NOT deserve this noncens.

Maybe the bann of you member was a boarderline case, but that is his call.
I did not read everything so I choose not to have an opionion about it.

I have been a member of the M5 board for several years and really enjoy the level of maturity, support and kindness of that board..... we have members with a love for cars that goes in many different directions.

I have also been around here for a while and the level of namecallings and angry discussion I see here on this board all the time does not exist at M5board.
And that is not because we all agree 100% of the time, its just more polite and "mature"

Now the the topic that obviously have created panic here at the MB board, the stories that the M5 beat not 1 but several different E55, not once but also several time. That must be fake right, the car must be a prepped press car with more power than stock or maybe the E55 owners drove with the parkingbraks still on.......
A friend of mine was there, he posted at our Norwegian BMW board confirmin everything Gustav have written, ops he is lying to... make sences since he also is a BMW fan.
The claim that the M5 followed the Gallardo all the way to 270 kph must also be fake...... Not forgetting that according to the guys participated in this event claims to have it on tape.

In addition to all of this, we have member Adam also having been up against another Gallardo, another place and another M5. The result he got was excactly the same as what was indicated in the event Gustav had in Sweden. Probably also a factory prepped press car, right.....

Oh, I almost forgott the latest incident. This is a costumer car delivered to a lucky owner a few weeks ago.
SL55 vs M5
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53268

Read it your selves......., oh well, probably a fake also.......

I can not understand you arguments like,....... we will not know who is faster until we have in the US" , WTH......... you are not the only one that know how to drive and last time I checked our cars are not a lot different than the ones you get, so what is the point, or is it that everything we claim here in Europe is a fake and the result you get in the US is the truth and nothing but the truth.

I belive it has been proven beone reasonable doubt that the new M5 is faster than the E55, CLS55 and most probably the SL55. That has been the result in every single comparrison made and also in this 3 friendly races.....

So to all
Old 04-20-2005, 03:59 PM

E63, GT500
Originally Posted by Erik

The way you are attaking him makes me think what kind of guys drive MB in the US.

I can not understand you arguments like,....... we will not know who is faster until we have in the US" , WTH......... you are not the only one that know how to drive and last time I checked our cars are not a lot different than the ones you get, so what is the point, or is it that everything we claim here in Europe is a fake and the result you get in the US is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Just pathetic
Old 04-20-2005, 04:23 PM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
Originally Posted by Bubbaboy
Just pathetic
Who, me ?
Old 04-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SoulBladeZA
Remember! I'm an AMG fan too, so don't even try the bias-card on me.]
no youre not, i exposed you and read every post youve put on m5board and put the pertinent ones here. you say your unbiased but your posts there are anti-mb. that is the definition of a flamer. and please take out mommys slk55 and daddys 635 car out of your sig.

YOURE 20 YEARS OLD AND YOU LIE TOO.

SoulBladeZA

Vehicle I drive: BMW 645Ci, BMW 120d, SLK 55 AMG

I am a HUGE fan of German cars, particulary BMWs at the moment as I enjoy spirited driving, whilst still having the need to carry luggage and passengers. Although when I do eventually buy an automatic, I think it will be something along the lines of an S600. I just can't live without manual. The SMG in the new M5 pisses me off, but that's a whole different discussion. I'm willing to try it

Now to the point of my post - I used to own an E39 M5 which I have now traded in a 645Ci untill the new E60 M5 arrives here in South Africa. Speaking from this point of view, and being quite a good shifter in my opnion, there is NO WAY IN HELL that he can hope to beat any of the AMG's, save for the C55 and C32, which will walk him if he does bad shifting.

I'd very much like to see a video of this race And my money isn't on the M5......

Back in 2000 when it was launched it was king of the hill. The competition has wised up since then, and while the E39 M5 can still compete on the track, given a proper driver, it is no match for a car of equal weight with a bigger supercharged engine.

Just to say, I am in no way biased to a single manufacturer, my garage will hopefully one day consist of a BMW M6, a MB S600 and a VW Touareg V10 turbo-diesel

YOU OWN A BMW 120D ONLY! YOURE DADDY HAD AN E39 AND YOUR DADDY HAS THE 635 AND YOUR DADDY IS BUYING AN M5 OR M6. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY NOW SO PLEASE GO LURK BACK ON YOUR BOARD.

this is what i am talking about guys. its the false, hey im an mb fan and i own three but.....

Last edited by Peter B; 04-20-2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 05:39 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Yes I'm 20 and your point is? I'm sure 2nd generation rich kids aren't scarce overseas. My parents live by the coast, retired. I took over most of the managerial aspects of the company last year. Yes, I am qualified to do so too. You think by calling on my age it will make a difference? If I wanted to lie I surely would have done my homework better. I may be younger than you, but I can assure you I am lightyears ahead in maturity. The cars were my parents', but after they moved to the coast they basically left them here seeing as they will rust there and never be used much. They still spend 2 weeks every 2nd month or so here to make sure everything with the business is doing OK. I am curently in charge of managing the franchises, one of which we own too. The cars aren't in my name, mostly due to insurance costs. That doesn't mean I can't afford one....

As for the 120d - I use it to drive into varsity. Can you imagine a 2nd year student arriving in a car that costs more than 100 other student's cars combined? I also use it for when I go to visit the creditors. If I arrive in a R800 000 car, they would surely not be as leniant with the bulk discounts now would they? Yes I have more money than any of my friends combined and yes I did nothing to deserve it. Does that mean I have to say sorry? I don't think so. By the way, if you'd look on the m5board you'd see I wasn't the only person you deem to be underage.

What does that all prove? Nothing. The one false statement is that I owned the E39 M5. I was allowed to drive it whenever my father didn't. So it didn't really seem all that relevant to me.

Last edited by SoulBladeZA; 04-20-2005 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SoulBladeZA
Yes I'm 20 and your point is? I'm sure 2nd generation rich kids aren't scarce overseas. My parents live by the coast, retired. I took over most of the managerial aspects of the company last year. Yes, I am qualified to do so too. You think by calling on my age it will make a difference? If I wanted to lie I surely would have done my homework better. I may be younger than you, but I can assure you I am lightyears ahead in maturity. The cars were my parents', but after they moved to the coast they basically left them here seeing as they will rust there and never be used much. They still spend 2 weeks every 2nd month or so here to make sure everything with the business is doing OK. I am curently in charge of managing the franchises, one of which we own too. The cars aren't in my name, mostly due to insurance costs. That doesn't mean I can't afford one....

As for the 120d - I use it to drive into varsity. Can you imagine a 2nd year student arriving in a car that costs more than 100 other student's cars combined? I also use it for when I go to visit the creditors. If I arrive in a R800 000 car, they would surely not be as leniant with the bulk discounts now would they? Yes I have more money than any of my friends combined and yes I did nothing to deserve it. Does that mean I have to say sorry? I don't think so. By the way, if you'd look on the m5board you'd see I wasn't the only person you deem to be underage.

What does that all prove? Nothing. The one false statement is that I owned the E39 M5. I was allowed to drive it whenever my father didn't. So it didn't really seem all that relevant to me.
you didnt OWN an m5 and you DIDNT trade it in on a635, daddy did. after what i posted here and under banning douchtav from you why are you still here? nothing worse than poser kids living daddys life, move on fella.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
He's souly blaz'n a Fatty, lonely cause he still can't even get laid with all that money daddy gave him when he retired. its ok buddy, don't take it baddly I took over the familly empire also(had nothing else to do) and I laugh all the way to the bank in My E55 passing all BMW's up cause they can't keep up.(maybe I should of been a rapper)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: M5 vs. E55 road test