Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm about to get banned...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks brad. YOUR MORE OF A BMW GUY! LETS BAN BRAD!!! wheres my estimate on the ic upgade btw.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
yea. I am not going to get into the mertis of the ban - professional courtesy to Gustav. I am just not very pleased to see people bashing and stereotyping our whole group.

Thanks,
Brad

PS - I sent the estimate before, I just resent it again!
Old 04-21-2005, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 E55
Originally Posted by otoupalik
See my reply over there:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...703#post538703

Thanks,
Brad
Stereo typing occurs when there is a reason for it to occur.

Just take a look into this board, look at belmondo, BMWeater, and host of others.

I don't like name calling, immature behavior. But I am not going to sit here and not fight back.

This is a car. I just found it amazing that some owners (some fakes) would defend it like it is god creation.

I really see no problem about the claim that are made by m5board.com. Because we as a group deserved to be labeled as immature close minded idiots.

Everytime a post is made about M5, you have clowns like belmondo, peteB... and host of other started behaving like kindergardener. If it walks like a duck, yikes like a duck. Then it is a duck.

This board is very laid back in terms of regulation. That is fine. This is your style. In some way, this is quiet good. But this does not mean that other forum can't comment on our behavior.

If you think that m5board's comment were wrong, why not bother to take a look into their reasoning. I personally think the comment about this forum made by M5 board is more than justified.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by krispykrme
Stereo typing occurs when there is a reason for it to occur.

Just take a look into this board, look at belmondo, BMWeater, and host of others.

I don't like name calling, immature behavior. But I am not going to sit here and not fight back.

This is a car. I just found it amazing that some owners (some fakes) would defend it like it is god creation.

I really see no problem about the claim that are made by m5board.com. Because we as a group deserved to be labeled as immature close minded idiots.

Everytime a post is made about M5, you have clowns like belmondo, peteB... and host of other started behaving like kindergardener. If it walks like a duck, yikes like a duck. Then it is a duck.

This board is very laid back in terms of regulation. That is fine. This is your style. In some way, this is quiet good. But this does not mean that other forum can't comment on our behavior.

If you think that m5board's comment were wrong, why not bother to take a look into their reasoning. I personally think the comment about this forum made by M5 board is more than justified.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that the case for M5 board's opinion about MBWorld is justified based on a small percentage of members (out of thousands who post) who are perceived knuckleheads.

I am sure that the M5 board has there share of village idiots or esteem deprived infants, but I won't generalize that is the overall tone of their board. There reasoning is a perception they have based on several of our members leave it at that...don't validate their generalization by painting the board with such a wide brush.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:22 PM

04 E55
Originally Posted by AMGfan
I wouldn't go as far as saying that the case for M5 board's opinion about MBWorld is justified based on a small percentage of members (out of thousands who post) who are perceived knuckleheads.

I am sure that the M5 board has there share of village idiots or esteem deprived infants, but I won't generalize that is the overall tone of their board. There reasoning is a perception they have based on several of our members leave it at that...don't validate their generalization by painting the board with such a wide brush.
Yes, every board has its share of village idiots. Even on the M5board.

But if you look at both boards, you will find that one is regulated very tightly. Mbworld is totally anarchy at best.

Althought that statement made by m5board is a generalization and is a poor reflection on all of mb owners. But they do have fact to base their generalization on. At least, this forum has not done anything to improve its image.

We all deserve to be labels because the knuckleheads dragged everyone on this board downward. It sucks. But what can you do? This is mbworld.org. Knuckleheads are welcome. Since this is a policy of this board, you just have to live with it. Sad but true.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:48 PM

We all deserve to be labels because the knuckleheads dragged everyone on this board downward. It sucks. But what can you do? This is mbworld.org. Knuckleheads are welcome. Since this is a policy of this board, you just have to live with it. Sad but true.
first step for you would be to realize that if hte rules here were different --you would not be here. I think there are probably 80% of e55 owners here that would have asked moderator long ago to ban you. YOu argued here with just about everybody. The other guys mostly argue with clowns who come from M5board. So swallow this and see wha you can do to improve your "image" here.

YOurs
Jean-Paul
Old 04-21-2005, 06:02 PM

04 E55
Originally Posted by Belmondo
first step for you would be to realize that if hte rules here were different --you would not be here. I think there are probably 80% of e55 owners here that would have asked moderator long ago to ban you. YOu argued here with just about everybody. The other guys mostly argue with clowns who come from M5board. So swallow this and see wha you can do to improve your "image" here.

YOurs
Jean-Paul
I argue? I am pointing out how stupid majority of the post here really is.

Like i said, you have nothing to counter back.

I am already offering my cars to bring end of this argument. Where are you?

Where is petiteB?
Old 04-21-2005, 06:21 PM

I argue? I am pointing out how stupid majority of the post here really is.

Like i said, you have nothing to counter back.

I am already offering my cars to bring end of this argument. Where are you?

Where is petiteB?
The "majority of the stupid posts here" happen to include majority of your posts.

What do you offer idioto(as they say in Roma)?
Do you have new M5 and e55 in your garage , today, tomorrow?
How can you offer what you dont have?
Or do you offer the truck you were gonna rent and E55?
What is hte offer?
I guess another stupid post from you that goes right into "majority of the stupid posts here".

Dude, get help, please.

Yours
Jean-Paul
Old 04-21-2005, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Can you guys throw crap at each other via PM? This hatefest between the two of you is getting old.

Krispy...you just insinuated by your posts that our board is getting dragged down by infantile attitudes, so calling out Peter B as PetiteB is supposed to bring us up to higher standards? Com'n, take your own advice...

My last post on a thread going nowhere.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:51 PM

04 E55
Can you guys throw crap at each other via PM? This hatefest between the two of you is getting old.

Krispy...you just insinuated by your posts that our board is getting dragged down by infantile attitudes, so calling out Peter B as PetiteB is supposed to bring us up to higher standards? Com'n, take your own advice...

Yes i did say that. But I also have said, if anyone threw dirt at me, I will fight back.

Simple as that.

As much as i don't like these type of post. I will not restraint myself is someone accuse me of integrity.

I don't care people make fun of my weight, because I am fat. I accept that.

I have zero tolerance when integrity is being questioned.

I apologize for getting involved in this. Unless guys like belmondo gets kicked off the board or step up to the plate, he/she will expect the same type of response each time he attacks me personally in public.

Simple as that.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:08 PM

I hear you, I guess I was the last one here left with whom kryspy did not argue yet. It was my turn in his sick mind.

Will put that sicko on ignore list.

Jean-Paul