W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Petition to ban Gustav.
Send him to Davey Jones' locker.
52.83%
Let him pry our guns from our cold dead hands and blows our brains out for as long as he wants.
47.17%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Petition to ban Gustav.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Gustav! Who the hell do you think you are!? ME!? You cant be starting all this drama-- back to you're dream world of BMW beating the E55 :p

YOU'RE NO LEXANI!!!! ONLY IN YOU'RE WILDEST DREAMS!!!!!!

ummm... so vote for Lexani.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Well at least we can finally put the name with the face.

Buddy of Gustav's shot over this picture of Gustav.
SEXY!!!!! :p LMAO!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2005, 01:28 AM

He's an M5 person, this is the E55 board. Have nothing nice and constructive to offer the E55 folks, I say ban that sucker now and be done with it.

How do you like me now?
Old 04-20-2005, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by mastiffdog
He's an M5 person, this is the E55 board. Have nothing nice and constructive to offer the E55 folks, I say ban that sucker now and be done with it.

How do you like me now?
I like your dogg and the 55 and mammas sclass!
Old 04-20-2005, 11:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 CLK55, IWC CLS55 AMG(one of 55), 07 Honda CR-V 4WD
All I wanted to see is that, at least, one active person in M5 forum, who doesn't participate in E55 forum to look at this objectively and tell Gustav about how immature his decision was. It's not about cars that we are getting mad at. That war is not even started yet. It's about the fairness we are talking here.

I am this appointed at Gustav because of his lack of mania sprit about cars.
I can't imagine how the board users feel about the atmosphere of that forum. no freedom of speech... very sad.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz

How do you like me now?
ah the wonders of an open mind. he likes the M5 KILL HIM!!!

sheesh guys get over this crap. its a car forum lets talk about cars.

reactions like this give MB drivers a bad rap. any car fan has something to offer here so lets let the guy stay.

the M5 is a great car... sat in one recently and you know in person the M5 really looks nice. if mb fails to make the E55's replacement drive better than the current car I know where I will be going....
Old 04-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=CynCarvin32]ah the wonders of an open mind. he likes the M5 KILL HIM!!!QUOTE]

THATS NOT IT
like i said do i think it will actually happen, no. will i try, YES. the point is he is a mod who bans us from his board for SIMPLE GIVE AND TAKE. ive challenged him 3 times to post the offensive content from his board on this board by me, derek or hillsman prior to the ban that was so offensive that resulted in the bans but no reply. so for this special circumstance i humbly ask the loyal members here, send him packin'

i am shocked derek voted nay????? but anway it appears a clear majority agree, special circumstance only, hes gotta go.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:38 PM

CynCarvin32:

I don't see where I stated that we should kill anyone. Personally, I like the controversy so long as it doesn't get personal. The thread topic was whether or not the guy should be banned and I responded accordingly with my opinion.

Your sarcastic comment on "the wonders of an open mind" contradict your desire to "get over this crap. its a car forum lets talk about cars".

Think about it.

DOG
Old 04-20-2005, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
CynCarvin32:

I don't see where I stated that we should kill anyone. Personally, I like the controversy so long as it doesn't get personal. The thread topic was whether or not the guy should be banned and I responded accordingly with my opinion.

Your sarcastic comment on "the wonders of an open mind" contradict your desire to "get over this crap. its a car forum lets talk about cars".

Think about it.

DOG
far from it really.

i have been around this forum on and off for many years and over time you realize that the board is very closed minded and anyone who enjoys an RS6 or a M5 tends to get beaten into submission.

people always seem to take any discussion about the M5 as an insult to the E55 and the idea of banning someone because of conduct on a different forum is pointless.

you said you want to ban him because he wants to talk about the m5. if he starts a thread about the m5 and you dont care to get involved dont respond. but I have no interest in banning people because their viewpoint is not like mine. i still think the banning him is closed minded. but then again thats me and you viewpoint gets equal power in the forum -- as it should be.

he more than likely has something to offer around here but sometimes I think that people get angry because there is a car that is equal to or better in some ways than an E55.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
ah the wonders of an open mind. he likes the M5 KILL HIM!!!

reactions like this give MB drivers a bad rap. any car fan has something to offer here so lets let the guy stay.

as long as its a reaction in the forum, so fkn what? THere is the same crap going on between users of AMD and Intel chips, idenical fights between ATI and Nvidia video cards owners. I was looking for a new computer, asked a question what to buy and all hell broke lose between these two groups. Ended up buying Intel on my own at the time.
THere are almost half of registered to vote Americans voted against Bush and some of htem even decided to relocate to CAnada as a result of his victory --- now thats crazy.

As long as all this stays in forums and the reality is such that I gladly on a daly basis let in front of me BMW's and they have done the same for me on numerous ocacions --I'm all for calling gustaff the "little fuerer" :p
Imagine a picture of gustaff, like prince Harry, puts on brown shirt with swastika on left hand, comfortably gets behind the computer and than just starts banning left and right, left and right to the point where he can't stop himself , red bloody eyes, expanded nostrals, shaking hands..... :p :p :p
Old 04-20-2005, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=Peter B]
ah the wonders of an open mind. he likes the M5 KILL HIM!!!QUOTE]

THATS NOT IT
like i said do i think it will actually happen, no. will i try, YES. the point is he is a mod who bans us from his board for SIMPLE GIVE AND TAKE. ive challenged him 3 times to post the offensive content from his board on this board by me, derek or hillsman prior to the ban that was so offensive that resulted in the bans but no reply. so for this special circumstance i humbly ask the loyal members here, send him packin'

i am shocked derek voted nay????? but anway it appears a clear majority agree, special circumstance only, hes gotta go.

in your mind he should go but in my mind he should stay. lets not turn this into a grudge match where its a high school pissing contst. if all the E55 drivers were banned from that board lets be more grown up and let them come here to our home turf where we can respectuflly respond to their posts. if we do as they do its like playing in a sand box. i would like to think that amg owners are more mature than M-Power drivers so lets try to show that in our actions.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Belmondo
as long as its a reaction in the forum, so fkn what? THere is the same crap going on between users of AMD and Intel chips, idenical fights between ATI and Nvidia video cards owners. I was looking for a new computer, asked a question what to buy and all hell broke lose between these two groups. Ended up buying Intel on my own at the time.
THere are almost half of registered to vote Americans voted against Bush and some of htem even decided to relocate to CAnada as a result of his victory --- now thats crazy.

As long as all this stays in forums and the reality is such that I gladly on a daly basis let in front of me BMW's and they have done the same for me on numerous ocacions --I'm all for calling gustaff the "little fuerer" :p
Imagine a picture of gustaff, like prince Harry, puts on brown shirt with swastika on left hand, comfortably gets behind the computer and than just starts banning left and right, left and right to the point where he can't stop himself , red bloody eyes, expanded nostrals, shaking hands..... :p :p :p
my lord swastika talk for a forum mod. cant say im shocked to see people saying this stuff but i will say its pointless and childish in my mind. its always better to not fight on their level but be above them and make them not welcome or feel dumb so they dont come back. until he breaks TOS rules i say he should stay... regardless if you think he's the little fuerer.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:35 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
My word. I say let's ban Peter B. He is someone who obviously lacks any common sense. You irritate me, nothing else. I do not care for your one-sided opinions. You said in another thread you HATED the M5, yet you made 60 odd posts on M5board in a matter of days. Why? All of them were mostly just about how much better MB was than BMW, nevermind the M and AMG models.

M5board is a BMW board, so yeah it will be biased. We don't care for your taste in cars. As an AMG driver myself, I care for AMG. But you trying to convince me to adjust my taste according to what you believe is right? Just who the hell do you think you are?

You are embaressing yourself in front of your home crowd here mate. Everyone at M5board could SEE you were an idiotic trouble maker, now you prove it here too. Tsk Tsk.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
I gotta admit that Gustav impressed me as overly sensitive, but I believe we need to lighten up a bit...so what if he showed his snobbish ****. Two wrongs definately don't make a right...let's revel in the love of our E55's while they can revel in being on a waiting list.

I'm done with letting one test sans any independent controls or proper diagnostic machinery ruin my day in the sun w/ my AMG.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Originally Posted by E55_POWER
No need to ban Gustav. FWIW, he does share a lot of good info/specs on a specific BMW car. I will give him that, but aside from that he is biased and cannot accept a M5 losing to anything. When I owned a RS6 and hung out on RS6.com, I swear there were more excuses as to why the M5 lost, etc.

You want an awesome, tell it like it is forum admin...I vote for Erik at RS6.com

Those guys are bunch of "good eggs" Everyone with the exception of a couple (but we have those folks in every forum) are true enthusiasts IMO. They understand and accept the limits of their car and know which fight to pick and which to decline.

Frankly, I miss my RS6 and if the new one is V10TT, I'm there in a heartbeat.

More and more I realize, yes my CL55 is fast, but it still feels "souless" and numb but it serves my purpose since I don't live in an area where twisties at 100mph is a common drive. I hop on the beltway and just go straight more or less.

You guys are Funny, like a little kids. You have nothing else to do then talk about Gustav or what??? who cares...

Just forget about it, lets talk about CARS!!!

I have not lost once to any RS6 in my M5 I've got 420 HP...Rollling start or 1/4mile...

My freind with just Cats removed even beat 500Hp chipped RS6 in 1/4...

But I have lost to RS4's , especially chipped...Once I've even raced a 602 MTM monster RS4 on a highway,,,

Quatro looses a lot of acceleration times...RS6 are only fast 100km, after that quatro eats all the power...
Old 04-20-2005, 03:26 PM

2003 E55 AMG
While I find the drama entertaining, and i want to "have the back" of other members (particularly if they have been treated unfairly), I'm with CynCarvin32.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SoulBladeZA
My word. I say let's ban Peter B. He is someone who obviously lacks any common sense. You irritate me, nothing else. I do not care for your one-sided opinions. You said in another thread you HATED the M5, yet you made 60 odd posts on M5board in a matter of days. Why? All of them were mostly just about how much better MB was than BMW, nevermind the M and AMG models.

M5board is a BMW board, so yeah it will be biased. We don't care for your taste in cars. As an AMG driver myself, I care for AMG. But you trying to convince me to adjust my taste according to what you believe is right? Just who the hell do you think you are?

You are embaressing yourself in front of your home crowd here mate. Everyone at M5board could SEE you were an idiotic trouble maker, now you prove it here too. Tsk Tsk.

YOU ARE A 20 YEAR OLD PUNK KID AND YOURE BUSTED LOSER!!!

FROM A POST ON YOUR M5 BOARD.

31st March 2005, 00:47 #53
SoulBladeZA
Member, Sport: Off DSC: On (>50 posts)

View My Car! Re: Your Stable- Other Cars in Your Garage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad - E63 645Ci - replaced the E39 M5, soon to be either a E60 M5 or E63 M6
Mom - SLK 55 AMG - replaced the E46 M3, E90 M3 pegged for the future
Me - 120d, replaced the 318ti, getting replaced with a 130i at the end of the year
Brother - 120i, replaced nothing, not to be replaced anytime soon

I'll post some pics of all 4 together sometime, and then again when some new members to the stable arrive

PS on the 120d - it really is quite quicker than expected. The Golf 4 GTi I raced this morning thought he had me figured until

THE AMG YOU DRIVE IS MOMMY'S . THE M5 OR M6 IS GOING TO BE YOUR DADDY'S

YOU CARE ABOUT AMGS SO LETS LOOK AT THE NEXT POST

30th March 2005, 17:14 #5
SoulBladeZA

View My Car! Re: Bernie Ecclestone's CLS55 AMG wheels stolen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE ARE NO WORDS HERE BECAUSE YOU HAD 2 ICONS, ROFL, AND HAHA!

AND I DO HATE THE NEW M5, IT IS HORRIBLY UGLY, SO LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, SHALL WE?

15th March 2005, 18:14 #10
SoulBladeZA

View My Car! Re: future m5 competitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asserti
another Panamera pic http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2005...anamera_in_2009

Wow, that's worse than any Bangle design could ever be

And no, I'm not saying that because I like the new BMW design trend, it's just well, ugly

THIS IS THE FINE AUTO YOU DRIVE. HAHA THATS HOT!!! POSTING CARS THAT ARE MOMMY AND DADDYS WHILE YOU LIVE IN THEIR BASEMENT IS PATHETIC. NOW GO AWAY.
Attached Thumbnails Petition to ban Gustav.-120d.jpg  
Old 04-20-2005, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Peter B
YOU ARE A 20 YEAR OLD PUNK KID AND YOURE BUSTED LOSER!!!

FROM A POST ON YOUR M5 BOARD.

31st March 2005, 00:47 #53
SoulBladeZA

View My Car! Re: Your Stable- Other Cars in Your Garage

Dad - E63 645Ci - replaced the E39 M5, soon to be either a E60 M5 or E63 M6
Mom - SLK 55 AMG - replaced the E46 M3, E90 M3 pegged for the future
Me - 120d, replaced the 318ti, getting replaced with a 130i at the end of the year
Brother - 120i, replaced nothing, not to be replaced anytime soon

I'll post some pics of all 4 together sometime, and then again when some new members to the stable arrive

PS on the 120d - it really is quite quicker than expected. The Golf 4 GTi I raced this morning thought he had me figured until

THE AMG YOU DRIVE IS MOMMY'S . THE M5 OR M6 IS GOING TO BE YOUR DADDY'S

YOU CARE ABOUT AMGS SO LETS LOOK AT THE NEXT POST

30th March 2005, 17:14 #5
SoulBladeZA

View My Car! Re: Bernie Ecclestone's CLS55 AMG wheels stolen

THERE ARE NO WORDS HERE BECAUSE YOU HAD 2 ICONS, ROFL, AND HAHA!

AND I DO HATE THE NEW M5, IT IS HORRIBLY UGLY, SO LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, SHALL WE?

15th March 2005, 18:14 #10
SoulBladeZA

View My Car! Re: future m5 competitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asserti
another Panamera pic http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2005...anamera_in_2009

Wow, that's worse than any Bangle design could ever be

And no, I'm not saying that because I like the new BMW design trend, it's just well, ugly

THIS IS THE FINE AUTO YOU DRIVE. HAHA THATS HOT!!! POSTING CARS THAT ARE MOMMY AND DADDYS WHILE YOU LIVE IN THEIR BASEMENT IS PATHETIC. NOW GO AWAY.
do you have anything else to do today other than dig up trash about other people? really calm down and go for a drive Pete.

This is getting old and your attacks just make you look bad. he did nothing to justify that response and frankly you look like a child now. Get over this thread and just have fun with your car.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:28 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=CynCarvin32]do you have anything else to do today other than dig up trash about other people?QUOTE]

no
Old 04-20-2005, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
[QUOTE=Peter B]
do you have anything else to do today other than dig up trash about other people?QUOTE]

no
LOL...you know at least people on the forum can talk to each other and try to calm each other down...you'd be banned by now if you were on the M board. It's best to police each other, rather than have a quick trigger mod go power trip on us.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: San Diego, CA & San Jose, Costa Rica & Stuttgart, Germany
1959 220S / 1979 230 G / 2002 A210 AMG / 2003 C320 SC / 2004.5 C320 SS / 2005 ML350 SE / 2008 smart
A classic example of the "threatened to insult" TOS violation:

Originally Posted by active person in M5 forum
I am going to call him names in a later post !
cut this crap out already. It's old, annoying, immature and pointless.

just go back to the car vs car bashing, and everyone will be happy.

Here, I'll start it off:

my wanna-be AMG C32 Euro Sports Coupé a la Mode can kick the @$$ off any M5 on the road !

see, doesn't that seem better ?

back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Carlos

Saprissa@aol.com
Old 04-20-2005, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
[QUOTE=Peter B]
do you have anything else to do today other than dig up trash about other people?QUOTE]

no

me either!
for some reason i have not been let on the m5 board yet? usually at a normal fair forum its instant, but for some reason I have not heard back since it said i was in a cue waiting for a moderater to ok me. Jee jack off Gustav has time to post 100 posts a day but no time to get a new member going on the board, hmmmmm that forum seems alittle like east germany before the walll came down, maybe Gustav is a ****? lets send his info over to the jewish watch dog group and get him checked out.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:03 PM

2005 Brilliant Silver E55
Originally Posted by M5 RUS

You guys are Funny, like a little kids. You have nothing else to do then talk about Gustav or what??? who cares...

Just forget about it, lets talk about CARS!!!

I have not lost once to any RS6 in my M5 I've got 420 HP...Rollling start or 1/4mile...

My freind with just Cats removed even beat 500Hp chipped RS6 in 1/4...

But I have lost to RS4's , especially chipped...Once I've even raced a 602 MTM monster RS4 on a highway,,,

Quatro looses a lot of acceleration times...RS6 are only fast 100km, after that quatro eats all the power...
You're missing the point of my post....funny when I had the RS6, I beat every single M5 I raced. Granted we didnt go over 120mph, pretty hard to do in the US...quite frankly M5 drivers were more or less scared actually.

Your friend must have an odd ball M5. I can't see how the CATS removed will shave around 1/2 a second in the 1/2.

In any case, I really don't care if the RS6 is faster than the E39. The point of my post was Gustav is a very informative guy, however just dont try to tell him the M5 will lose to anything or you will get every excuse in the book.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:10 AM

Peter B = Peter Ban?
Old 04-21-2005, 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Originally Posted by Mardeth
Peter B = Peter Ban?
You guys are crazy!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Petition to ban Gustav.