Revenge is SWEET!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 02:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by BMBW
Sorry to be a buzzkill, but no - not in this case. First off, there are a lot of crazy fks out there who will pull a knife or worse a gun without too much provocation, especially if they've just had the **** beat out of them. Getting back at someone for spitting on your car isn't worth that kind of risk. Second, the guy could've had a bizarre medical condition that would've made your headbut a lethal blow. In most states, that means you'd be on the hook for manslaughter/murder. Third, if your headbut led to a freak accident, like the guy tripping, hitting his head and dying, there's a good chance you'd also be on the hook for manslaughter/murder (there's a case pending in Nevada right now where a guy pushed another guy, the second guy tripped, fell, died, and the first guy has been charged with murder). I started my fair share of fights when I was younger, but having a family has made me a lot more conservative and responsible. It's just a car.

There are a lot of other things you could've done to get revenge that wouldn't have been as risky. I once took a dump on the hood of a car of someone who pissed me off. Not proud of it, but it still cracks me up when I think of it.
dude totall buzz kill! gee i think the sky is falling down!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 02:49 AM

04' E55
No, I won't crack you in the nose jerkoff, so dont get your panties all ruffled up. And just for the record, your pompous remark regarding comments such as mine belonging on a "Honda" site illustrate what a jackass you are.

Do you really think owning a Mercedes makes you BETTER than people with Honda's, you moron. You are a real joke, and I am embarassed for you.

Get a life jackass.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Stiggs
OK.......This has to be BS. How can I tell you ask? It's all here in this paragraph:

There is no way in hell I would make some dude lick my car....ever! Not only that....the dude is bleeding. So now you let some dude bleed on your car! lastly you make the dude wipe his blood off your car with his shirt!!! Holy cow.....no way....have you ever heard of swirl marks??? Good job....you would've been better off just scratching the car yourself!

No one that cares about their AMG would let this happen!

case closed.
I believe it because he's a olympic athlete he was probrably in a roid rage and couldn't help himself! give the guy a break! I hope its a true story!
Old 04-28-2005, 02:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
if that story is real you quite possibly the biggest goof ball to own an E55.

you should be thrown in jail you classless reject. cracking a guys nose because he spit on your E-Class? Grow the heck up. what happened to evolution? missed a step i guess....

this forum has taken a turn for the worst. this really belongs on honda-tech.org. where do these people get the money to drive an E55?

let me guess you are now going to come crack my nose too....don't even try... you will be in jail and owe me a very large sum of money. just a nice warning in advance.
oh your a snitch bit$h , i think your the one who should be over on the honda baords cause you sound like a little whinny bit$h, who would drive a honda.
he might not crack ya but i would.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:56 AM

04' E55
To BMBW

I do appreciate your concern for my welfare, and your legal analysis of "proximate causation" (probably first year law student) takes me back to my law school days. The fact is that if my headbud had caused significant damage, I would not be telling this story, and would rather have argued self defense. Moreover, with my friend there as a witness, it would have been our word against that of a dead or comatose-man, so I dont think that would have been a difficult case to win. Just my 2 cent now that we are on the topic of "could have been, should have been, might have been....".
Old 04-28-2005, 02:59 AM

04' E55
To BMWEATR

The roid comment is not only inaccurate, but not very cool either. I am a strong advocate of drug-free athletics, and spend weeks every year giving speeches at highschools to deter youths from taking part in drugs of any kind, especially steriods.

However, I did like your comment to that jerkoff with the "Honda" comment.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I know I just get into a smart a$$ mood when I read the stuff people pull out of there A$$ and post here. its frustrating but comical i guess. any way sorry, it wasn't a cool comment.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by E55 Rocket
No, I won't crack you in the nose jerkoff, so dont get your panties all ruffled up. And just for the record, your pompous remark regarding comments such as mine belonging on a "Honda" site illustrate what a jackass you are.

Do you really think owning a Mercedes makes you BETTER than people with Honda's, you moron. You are a real joke, and I am embarassed for you.

Get a life jackass.
a mb makes me no better than anyone else alive. but i would think that a person with the wealth needed to purchase such an item would be mature enough to find normal ways to deal with issues like this. you clearly resort to your wonderful temper and pointless violence. the really sick part is that you brag about it in a car forum and say how wonderfuly you "rocked the guy."

im a jerkoff? no no sir... I nominate you as the most irrational person to ever grace this E55 forum. you belong in jail or a doctor’s office having your head examined. I would look into anger management If I were you. its time to grow up and stop throwing sand around in the sand box.

i have watched my car get hit, keyed, and attacked with a sack of bricks and a bat and NEVER did I attack the person. He spit on your car. who the heck cares? just wash it off and move on. maybe im odd but i don’t have time to do a stake out to check for a person spitting on my car. maybe you are just really lucky and have all the free time in the world.

the e55 forum is honestly in a sad state off affairs. first this gustav bs now this. hey lets get a petition going to ban someone... i mean its been a week and all.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 04-28-2005 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Almost a Member!

I do appreciate your concern for my welfare, and your legal analysis of "proximate causation" (probably first year law student) takes me back to my law school days.
I'm not even close to a 1L (I'm actually the GC of a public company), but as I never practiced criminal law you're right that my knowledge of that area probably is limited to what I learned back then.

The fact is that if my headbud had caused significant damage, I would not be telling this story, and would rather have argued self defense. Moreover, with my friend there as a witness, it would have been our word against that of a dead or comatose-man, so I dont think that would have been a difficult case to win. Just my 2 cent now that we are on the topic of "could have been, should have been, might have been....".
Fair enough, but even if you got away with it you'd have to live the rest of your life knowing that you killed someone for spitting on your car. If you'd be ok with that, then I have bigger problem with you than your reckless behaviour.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Almost a Member!

The fact is that if my headbud had caused significant damage, I would not be telling this story, and would rather have argued self defense.
You broke his nose and knocked him unconscious for one minute. That's not significant damage?
Old 04-28-2005, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Ahhhhhhhh
The air is ripe with bull***** in this forum.

Old 04-28-2005, 01:58 PM

E63, GT500
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Ahhhhhhhh
The air is ripe with bull***** in this forum.

Yes sir...you would think someone preparing for the Olympic Bobsled Team would know how to spell Bobsled.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
This is the Team warming up for the Olympics at the America's Cup 2005 just few weeks ago E55Rocket....which one are you. This is really cool.
Attached Thumbnails Revenge is SWEET!-new.jpg  

Last edited by Jakpro1; 04-28-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
Originally Posted by BMBW
Fair enough, but even if you got away with it you'd have to live the rest of your life knowing that you killed someone for spitting on your car. If you'd be ok with that, then I have bigger problem with you than your reckless behaviour.
exactly.

i don't know what to make of this story. i *hope* it is bs, because this is not the way an mb owner should act. i think its a little amazing that someone would assault someone over a car, there is a tremendous amount of risk involved with that. park on a different floor of the garage, use a car cover, park in a *different* garage, but don't assault someone. you can even confront the guy in a constructive way, but headbutting him and making him lick it off, wtf is that about? talk about rage, i would not want to meet this guy in a dark ally.

and where are the pics from the digicam to back up this story?
Old 04-28-2005, 03:24 PM

04' E55
BMBW, CynCarvin, BubbaBoy + misc

BMBW: Not sure where you got your facts.... I said I cracked him in the nose with a headbutt, not that I BROKE his nose moron. You need to pay attention to the details a bit more.

CynCarvin: The fact that your intellectual capacity is such that you not only believe this story word for word (ver-betam), but actually take time out of you existence to get so IRATE about it, shows your ANGER MANAGEMENT problems, and should require YOU to go get your head examined by the doc big guy. Every story on this or any other forum or media outlet gets exaggerated by the time it reaches it's audience, and this one is no different.

I would think someone as sophisticated as you (Mr. Benz driver) would know that, and just leave at that. But no, you must analyze until you are blue in the face. I think you need to find a cute girl and get laid buddy. Get a life, would ya.

BubbaBoy: I wasn't aware that mis-typing the word "Bobsled" meant that I could not possibly be a bobsledder.....You are a pretty smart guy, aren't you bud. Did you figure that out all by yourself?

As far as the pics of the US Bobsled Team, that is team #5 of the US Squad, and they will likely not be going to the Olympics, unless they surpass USA #1 and 2. BTW.......I am not representing the US in these Olympics.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:35 PM

04' E55
schwarzwagen

What do you think being a Mercedes driver makes you, or any other MB owner? You say that "that is not the way an mb owner should act...", yet I would say that it makes no difference if you are a Mercedes driver, or the driver of any other make of vehicle........... people should act in a manner that is suitable for the given situation.

These kinds of remarks are embarrasing to this forum, and makes it appear that you are some high and mighty king, just b/c you own a Benz. I have news for you.............you aren't.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55

As far as the pics of the US Bobsled Team, that is team #5 of the US Squad, and they will likely not be going to the Olympics, unless they surpass USA #1 and 2. BTW.......I am not representing the US in these Olympics.
I knew he was a commie pinko!!!

Old 04-28-2005, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 335 vert, 2004 MDX
Oh Stiggs man, you better watch your nose!
Old 04-28-2005, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
What do you think being a Mercedes driver makes you, or any other MB owner? You say that "that is not the way an mb owner should act...", yet I would say that it makes no difference if you are a Mercedes driver, or the driver of any other make of vehicle........... people should act in a manner that is suitable for the given situation.

These kinds of remarks are embarrasing to this forum, and makes it appear that you are some high and mighty king, just b/c you own a Benz. I have news for you.............you aren't.
you assaulting people is embarrassing for this forum.

i am not believing any of this mindless diarrhea of the mouth. all you have accomplished as of yet has been to talk ***** to anyone who disagrees with your choice of action.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
that explains it, you are some enraged russian guy who likes beating people up for fun... how close am i?
Old 04-28-2005, 06:56 PM

07 ML63; 05 E55 (sold)
This thread needs to be deleted. This board is in a trough right now.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Almost a Member!

BMBW: Not sure where you got your facts.... I said I cracked him in the nose with a headbutt, not that I BROKE his nose moron. You need to pay attention to the details a bit more.
And you need to pay attention to your own posts. You DID NOT say that you cracked him in the nose with a headbut, you said that you "threw a heabut" and that he was bleeding from "his cracked nose". In what language does "cracked nose" not mean "broken nose"? But all of that must be wrong, because I'm the moron, right? If you're going to refer me back to your own post, at least take the time to read it again first.

It's Armenia. While we're on the details (which you suggested I pay more attention to), are you really an Olympian if you don't actually make the Olympic team much less go to and compete in the Olympics? Maybe you'll make it with the Armenian bobsledding team, but I don't see how you can call youself an "Olympic shot putter." But then again, I'm a moron, so I must be wrong about this too.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz

CynCarvin: The fact that your intellectual capacity is such that you not only believe this story word for word (ver-betam), but actually take time out of you existence to get so IRATE about it, shows your ANGER MANAGEMENT problems, and should require YOU to go get your head examined by the doc big guy. Every story on this or any other forum or media outlet gets exaggerated by the time it reaches it's audience, and this one is no different.

I would think someone as sophisticated as you (Mr. Benz driver) would know that, and just leave at that. But no, you must analyze until you are blue in the face. I think you need to find a cute girl and get laid buddy. Get a life, would ya.

BubbaBoy: I wasn't aware that mis-typing the word "Bobsled" meant that I could not possibly be a bobsledder.....You are a pretty smart guy, aren't you bud. Did you figure that out all by yourself?

ah yes i need a life after you admit to posting some dorky story where assault a person because he spit on your run of the mill W211 (and yes im insulting my car at the same time). something tells me that i'm a calm guy and have never assaulted anyone so looks like i'm doing just fine Rocket. good luck managing you issues with rage sounds like you will need it.

also, good luck with the sled. It’s always good to see respectable people like yourself represent the USA. I do hope you win because if you don’t i bet you will storm the timing tower and beat the sh*t out of it too.

this is a car forum not a place for people to spew their bs stories to make them selves look macho and hard-core.

P.S. So i recall it used to say u lived in san jose Rocket... but now it just says CA? getting a little spooked that we will come get you? or that you are full of bs?

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 04-28-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by eagleeye
This thread needs to be deleted. This board is in a trough right now.
at times i wonder why we dont just delete the whole forum. the ratio of helpful posts to bs like this is getting to close to 1:1.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
at times i wonder why we dont just delete the whole forum.

I don't know, could that be because we don't own this forum?

I also think that headbutt escalates it to another level----what if that dude with find, buy and run a bobsled into that champs car ?

Last edited by Belmondo; 04-28-2005 at 10:45 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Revenge is SWEET!