Sponsored by:

Revenge is SWEET!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
at times i wonder why we dont just delete the whole forum. the ratio of helpful posts to bs like this is getting to close to 1:1.
Originally Posted by Belmondo
I don't know, could that be because we don't own this forum?

I also think that headbutt escalates it to another level----what if that dude with find, buy and run a bobsled into that champs car ?
make that 1:1.1
Old 04-28-2005, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by eagleeye
This thread needs to be deleted. This board is in a trough right now.
Take it from a respected member of the board. Eagleeye is right, this board really is in a trough. Please, lets get back to discussing cars and off the topic of brutal encounters.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:39 AM

04' E55
BMBW & Cyn are PREDJUDICE F****'s

You guys are a disgrace to this country, with your prejudice comments and nonsense. I am an American citizen, and its people like you that cause people from other countries to dislike Americans, because all you can do is criticize anyone that isn't like you (Lord help us).

I do not have any issues with individuals with differing opinions, but one thing I do have an issue with is someone with a big mouth, and someone that tries to attack my race or national pride. As such, I would suggest re-focusing your attention to an area other than my race or the like. You area getting a bit carried away with your mouth, and that, (unlike my fictional story) WILL have consequences that you are better off not exploring.

When it comes to issues like ones race and nationality, I don't tolerate ignorance.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:38 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by E55 Rocket
You guys are a disgrace to this country, with your prejudice comments and nonsense. I am an American citizen, and its people like you that cause people from other countries to dislike Americans, because all you can do is criticize anyone that isn't like you (Lord help us).

I do not have any issues with individuals with differing opinions, but one thing I do have an issue with is someone with a big mouth, and someone that tries to attack my race or national pride. As such, I would suggest re-focusing your attention to an area other than my race or the like. You area getting a bit carried away with your mouth, and that, (unlike my fictional story) WILL have consequences that you are better off not exploring.

When it comes to issues like ones race and nationality, I don't tolerate ignorance.
What the hell are you talking about? I didn't make a single racial comment about you. My only comment about nationality was in response to the question of what country's bobsled team you are on. People were asking and making ridiculous assumptions. I simply answered that you are on the Armenian bobsled team. It wasn't a guess or meant as a slur - it was a factual answer to a question, and it didn't imply that you're not an American. If someone had asked who's shot put team you were on, I would have responded USA, but I also would have clarified that didn't actually get through the Olympic trials and thus didn't compete in the Olympics as a shot putter.

It's incredible that you can type at all given how fast you're backpedaling on your story. First it was all true. Then it was somewhat exagerated and not to be taken verbatim. And now it's a fictional story? C'mon - you were either lying then or you're lying now to cover your ***. Either way you're a liar, and possibly a common thug as well.

To make matters worse (and I didn't think you could do that), you're now threatening me? ("You area getting a bit carried away with your mouth, and that. . .WILL have consequences that you are better off not exploring"). And I'm the one giving Americans a bad name. Right.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:40 AM

CLK320
Stop hating. I just got my car keyed, and if I had the chance, I'd beat the sh*t out of whoever it was and rob them blind to pay for the damages. It's not about maturity, its about common decency. If I have a problem with someone, I dont mess with their car, I'll talk to them about it face to face.

Messing with someones car is the most cowardly thing you can do to get a point across. The guy got what he deserved.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
Basically... what you did was probably excessive and not necessary. Did the boner deserve it?? Yea, probably, he just took one for the "team" (of a-holes that jack peoples cars.. repeatedly). I've gone thru similar experiences with nice and not so nice cars, and it really sucks.

It probably feels great to get the dude while 99/100 people dont. But bragging about it like that is probably not the best thing, especially making him lick spit/wipe up blood, etc, let alone tell us about it.

I don't think he should be ostracized as much as some of you have - but hey - the one good thing about this country, that whole bill of rights thing (or whats left of them).

Lets face it - the guy deserved it, maybe not like that.

Moral of the story is: keep poking the sleeping lion in the head, and you're probably gonna get your *** beat.

Old 04-29-2005, 04:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Peronsally, I find reading E55 Rocket's posts so much more entertaining than reading whiners about how we should delete the thread, the board isn't the same as before, etc.

I certainly feel justice served after hearing the story, however, I'm not the kindest individual, I secretly ponder what will happen to CynCarvin32 if he meets E55 Rocket. Would he dare spit on his car? Would he run away, act tough or would he calmly remind others that beating him will be very costly and that one may end up in jail?

Or what will happen if Gustav meets Peter in person?

The internet is great!
Old 04-29-2005, 10:43 AM

2012 C63 Coupe Iridium Silver
I don't see how some people don't think violence wasn't the answer

Firstly, who spits on a car everyday. Some lowlife with a chip on his shoulder etc.

You see this person do it. You get angry. You kno he's a low life. Is speaking rationally to the lowlife who spits on cars going to stop the guy from spitting on cars? Do people like that respond to rational actions? Obviously not, otherwise he wouldn't be acting irrational and spitting on cars.

I don't understand how being mature about the situation by talking to the guy and not teaching him a lesson is going to make you feel any better inside. (maybe because I'm not mature yet) It would be naive to think you have taught the spitter anything.

Sometimes it's necessary to drop to the lowest common denominator to make progress with people like that. They learn from violence.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Almost a Member!

tommaey, W210, Brav and 3199CC - I didn't say the guy didn't deserve it. My initial point was that beating someone up like that is foolish because of the risks you take in doing so. Here's a link to the Nevada incident I mentioned in my first post - after reading it my guess is you'll think twice about starting a fight:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../26191190.html

It escalated because E55 Rocket responded that he wasn't worried about the risk of inadvertently killing the guy because he would just lie about it and get off scott free. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this is entertaining - it's sick.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTSV/6sp Grocery Getter
[QUOTE=Brav]Moral of the story is: keep poking the sleeping lion in the head, and you're probably gonna get your *** beat.

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with America, the liberalization of the legal system has taught criminals that you can do anything you want and it is ok b/c there is no consequences for your actions. If you do something 1% as bad as this in Singapore you will get your A$$ cained to death! If someone wrongs you directly or indirectly (through your car, family, etc) then you should take whatever actions are necessary to stop that person from doing further damage.
If criminals don't want to put their life in danger then then should not provoke people by doing stupid things. If you rid the gene pool of these idiots and don't give them a chance to reproduce the world will be a much better place.

I applaud what you did to this moron and wish you would have put your foot in his mouth or broken his jaw so that he no longer has the ability to spit on another car for the rest of his life. This may give him something to thank about on a daily basis.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Almost a Member!

05 E55
What?
Old 04-29-2005, 11:52 AM

04' E55
Thank GOODNESS we have some Normal people on this FORUM!

3199cc, BRAV, w210, Tommaey & FASN8N........ I like all of your comments, and we seem to think along the same lines and common philosophy with respect to devients. I believe that circumstances in life sometimes require us to act in a manner that we would not otherwise condone.

In my opinion, whatever I may do to someone that spits on my car, insults my race/nationality, or hurts my loved ones is totally justified. In layman terms, if somebody knocks me down, I will knock them back if given the chance (twice as hard).

What ISN'T justified is making racial slurs and ignorant comments, such as BMBW and CynCarvin have done, and then try to shift focus by claiming to be a victim b/c he feels that I threatened him. You're damn right BMBW, I say what I mean, and mean what I say with respect to these issues. An apology would be your most prudent and "mature" move at this point, since you are so big on being "mature".

I never did anything to HURT you or ANYONE on this board, or otherwise. I simply told a entertaining story. That's IT! If you dont like it, that is your right. But don't degregade yourself to making ugly and distasteful slurs or comments that questions a person's ethnicity or national pride, and especially dont take SIDES with a jackass (CynCarvin) that makes such comments.

At the end of the day, all I did was tell a story. What you did was a lot worse.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
I must admit, I think we are onto something here.

I tried it out and suprisingly, head butting works pretty well.

Went to a business meeting with a prospect yesterday and in the middle of lunch, things get a little tense about pricing of services...I head butt the guy, and when he recovers, we were able to work out a fair price. After head butting the waiter for taking to long with the meal, I headed back to the office, but not before head butting a couple of Girls Scouts for not having the Do-si-does I like. Whole bunch of Thin Mints, but not a one Do-si-doe.

Pull in the driveway, "Hello neighbor," says Jim my next door neighbor. BAM, he gets one with a smile and I gently lay him down on his fresh cut lawn as I turn off his mower for him. Walk in the door and the kids are head butting the dog for fun. "Now you kids cut that out or so help me I'll head butt all of you" Wife comes over with towel wrapped around her from the shower and gives me just a little head butt so that my nose just bleeds gently without breaking...."You'll get the real head butt when the kids go to sleep later Tiger"

Just then my mother-in-law comes walking in YET AGAIN without knocking......
Old 04-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Almost a Member!

What ISN'T justified is making racial slurs and ignorant comments, such as BMBW and CynCarvin have done, and then try to shift focus by claiming to be a victim b/c he feels that I threatened him. You're damn right BMBW, I say what I mean, and mean what I say with respect to these issues. An apology would be your most prudent and "mature" move at this point, since you are so big on being "mature". . .But don't degregade yourself to making ugly and distasteful slurs or comments that questions a person's ethnicity or national pride, and especially dont take SIDES with a jackass (CynCarvin) that makes such comments.
And your lies continue. Once again, I have not made a single racial slur or comment that questioned your ethnicity or national pride. I also didn't claim to be a victim or side with anyone. If you actually think I've done any of those things, then show me where and I'll eat my words.

As you stated, it was my right to not like your story, and it was my right to explain why. You're the one who made it personal by speculating as to my education (first year law student) and my intelligence (moron) and now by calling me a racist. The only one who has degraded himself here is you.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:43 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Jakpro1

Went to a business meeting with a prospect yesterday and in the middle of lunch, things get a little tense about pricing of services...I head butt the guy, and when he recovers, we were able to work out a fair price. After head butting the waiter for taking to long with the meal, I headed back to the office, but not before head butting a couple of Girls Scouts for not having the Do-si-does I like. Whole bunch of Thin Mints, but not a one Do-si-doe.

Pull in the driveway, "Hello neighbor," says Jim my next door neighbor. BAM, he gets one with a smile and I gently lay him down on his fresh cut lawn as I turn off his mower for him. Walk in the door and the kids are head butting the dog for fun. "Now you kids cut that out or so help me I'll head butt all of you" Wife comes over with towel wrapped around her from the shower and gives me just a little head butt so that my nose just bleeds gently without breaking...."You'll get the real head butt when the kids go to sleep later Tiger"

That's hysterical.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Almost a Member!

Gut-split

Posted by Jackpro1
Hysterical -- I almost fell out of my chair laughing!

Note, still no pix of the guy supposedly bleeding on the car. Was it all just a dream?

Last edited by Luthor; 04-29-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz

i think you need to go back and read what people wrote. if you see any racial comments please let me know. i used no racial prejudice so your post is fairly false in nature.

i personally am disgusted that a person on my Olympic team would head butt a person who spit on his car. that has nothing to do with race or national pride. i honestly don’t know where you come up with this information but i see no relevance here.

now that I think about it, if a news story broke that an American Olympic hopeful head butt an unarmed person after the individual in question spit on his Mercedes Benz, i bet your position on the team would be in question. thankfully the Olympic committee tends to ensure that its athletes are upstanding citizens who represent the values our nation would like to portray. i see you actions as what our nation needs to fix and now what we want the rest of the world to see. i see modern society as having move away from physical conflict as a method of solving daily disputes.

this will be my last post in this thread so everyone feel free to post whatever he/she would like after this but i cant believe that mb owners want to go around beating the heck out of people because they keyed, spit on, or otherwise damaged their cars. it's a car, its insured, get over it.

this forum honestly has reached an all time low like some other respectable forum users have noted. way to go!

this is a car forum not story time for you to banter away and talk about beating the heck out of people. what your story was a waste of our time, pointless, and involved actions that were prohibited by law.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 04-29-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Although I do side with beating the crap out of vandals..I have to admit

Originally Posted by Jakpro1

You are hilarious this is a GREAT POST! couldn't stop laughing
Old 04-29-2005, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
I'm really lost for words right now, but it was pretty obvious from the very first post where this was going to go. BS or not, this board does NOT condone violence or violent acts against other individuals, regardless of your reasoning, period. The thread went downhill from there. It is now closed!