A couple of Pictures to Drool over.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
sorry MB AMG55 that this fool had to hijack your thread and start ****
That's alright BklynBenz, I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures. I had trouble sleeping after seeing them. How can so many SLR's be in one location, that must be against the law or some UN charter or something.

Swisstrader, ya got to lighten up man. Talk about the cool cars in the pictures man, that's why we're all here. Peace man.

Old 05-26-2005, 05:13 PM

2005 C55 AMG
In another note, how do you guys feel about the new SRT10 Viper. For some reason, the more I look at it the more I love it. Does anyone here plan on owning one soon. Just interested that's all. It doesn't really compare to the baby in the pictures above though.

Old 05-26-2005, 05:16 PM

Spyker C8, MB ML63 AMG, land rover
Originally Posted by MB AMG55
That's alright BklynBenz, I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures. I had trouble sleeping after seeing them. How can so many SLR's be in one location, that must be against the law or some UN charter or something.

Swisstrader, ya got to lighten up man. Talk about the cool cars in the pictures man, that's why we're all here. Peace man.

Hey, I'm all about peace, but this guy fired the first missile and I can tell you, it was a rather rude and ugly welcome to the board. Just check his MO, he's all about flaming other folks he doesn't agree with and talking with authority about things he has no clue about...peace.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by swisstrader
Hey, I'm all about peace, but this guy fired the first missile and I can tell you, it was a rather rude and ugly welcome to the board. Just check his MO, he's all about flaming other folks he doesn't agree with and talking with authority about things he has no clue about...peace.
Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:20 PM

2005 C55 AMG
Well, that's unfortunate, but then how about the "flaming" stops from here on. Try it you might like it......You know like Mikey from the Kiks cereal commercial.

Old 05-26-2005, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
In another note, how do you guys feel about the new SRT10 Viper. For some reason, the more I look at it the more I love it. Does anyone here plan on owning one soon. Just interested that's all. It doesn't really compare to the baby in the pictures above though.

i like it and with zero to sixty in less than four seconds, 500 horsepower, 525 lb. ft. of torque and ten cylinders makes it even better. anyone know the base price? i think i heard that its going to start around $86k. i think i like it even more than the convertible and the last time there was a viper coupe was in 02.

Old 05-26-2005, 08:53 PM

2005 C55 AMG
i like it and with zero to sixty in less than four seconds, 500 horsepower, 525 lb. ft. of torque and ten cylinders makes it even better. anyone know the base price? i think i heard that its going to start around $86k. i think i like it even more than the convertible and the last time there was a viper coupe was in 02.

Totally definately hot car.. I've been contemplating getting a sports coupe type car, that I would keep a long time, in addition to my C55. You know along the lines of a Z06, or SRT10. It's either those two or a F355 or F360. I'm turned off from the later two due to large required maintenance costs though, but then again - the prancing horse . Oh well, maybe in a couple of years. Just thought I'd share and get some opinions.

Old 05-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Hot car, but I think it's a disgrace that it used those colors.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 Yukon XL Denali, '06 Eclipse GS
Originally Posted by dragonAMG
Basically we are looking at about 12 MILLION Dollars! LOL. GREAT PIC!
Or, 13,574 total HP.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 Yukon XL Denali, '06 Eclipse GS
Bah, the interior of the Viper is bland. No taste whatsoever. Only color contrasts I see are blue and charcoal.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:42 PM

2005 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by MBE55AMG
Bah, the interior of the Viper is bland. No taste whatsoever. Only color contrasts I see are blue and charcoal.
I will agree with that, the interior is kinda yuk. But nice horsepower for a decent price. And the exterior is quite nice, yes?

Old 05-26-2005, 09:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I like the interior, I like minimalistic styling!
Old 05-26-2005, 10:07 PM

Well, that's unfortunate, but then how about the "flaming" stops from here on. Try it you might like it......You know like Mikey from the Kiks cereal commercial.

Just so you have some idea what this guy is all about, not that it matters all that much...someone PM'd me to let me know that this guy is actually 13 or 14 yrs of age, so I should probably just let him be...in either case, here's his latest meaningless rant:

"You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. You are nastier than a five-dollar ***** getting a **** enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave. No, come to think of it, you would."
Old 05-26-2005, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Just so you have some idea what this guy is all about, not that it matters all that much...someone PM'd me to let me know that this guy is actually 13 or 14 yrs of age, so I should probably just let him be...in either case, here's his latest meaningless rant:

"You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. You are nastier than a five-dollar ***** getting a **** enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave. No, come to think of it, you would."
oh please, now youre going to resort to trying to spread rumors that im 13 or 14 years old, come on, get a life. fyi im 26 and theres a bunch of ny/nj mbworld members that i have met in person and can vouch for me. its truly a shame and a pity that a dude like yourself in your 40's or 50's doesnt know when to stop, youre an old piece of **** with the mind of a 2 year old.

why dont you start contributing to the forums, all 113 of your posts are bull**** and if you dislike me that much why dont you just put me on your ignore list? everytime you post something stupid in one of my threads or aimed at my posts im going to come right back at you, its as simple as that, i dont mind, its fun and besides youre a joke!
Old 05-26-2005, 11:33 PM

07 CLS550 & 07 Accord
WOw!!!!!! $$$$$
Old 05-27-2005, 08:30 AM

oh please, now youre going to resort to trying to spread rumors that im 13 or 14 years old, come on, get a life. fyi im 26 and theres a bunch of ny/nj mbworld members that i have met in person and can vouch for me. its truly a shame and a pity that a dude like yourself in your 40's or 50's doesnt know when to stop, youre an old piece of **** with the mind of a 2 year old.

why dont you start contributing to the forums, all 113 of your posts are bull**** and if you dislike me that much why dont you just put me on your ignore list? everytime you post something stupid in one of my threads or aimed at my posts im going to come right back at you, its as simple as that, i dont mind, its fun and besides youre a joke!
You're 26 years of age and had to have that cop call your uncle? ...now I know what I'm dealing with...the last time I had to call my mommie/daddie/uncle to bail me out of anything in life was when I was about 12.

If I was your uncle, I would have b*tch-slapped you like a dog after getting a call from that cop.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Hummmmmmmmmm........ and to think that we were talking about a yard full of SLRs. How silly of me.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
You're 26 years of age and had to have that cop call your uncle? ...now I know what I'm dealing with...the last time I had to call my mommie/daddie/uncle to bail me out of anything in life was when I was about 12.

If I was your uncle, I would have b*tch-slapped you like a dog after getting a call from that cop.
if you knew how to read you would have seen that all i did was give my shield to the cop when i handed him my license and registration, HE asked ME to call my uncle, hooked on phonics obviously didnt work for you!

...i get off the expressway and he comes over to the car and asks for license, registration and insurance card. i give him everything and my PBA card/shield...

...after the bull**** tests he asks me who do i know whos on the force, so i tell him my uncle. he then asks me to call him and i asked if i could get my cell out of the car.
there you go, i even bolded it now so you dont have a hard time trying to comprehend it. get it straight and dont take what i say out of context bit*h!
Old 05-27-2005, 09:10 AM

E63, GT500
swisstrader...i'm just curious...what do you trade?

JD
Old 05-27-2005, 09:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 silver
Originally Posted by Bubbaboy

JD
I think he trades secrets with is highschool girlfriends about Bklynbenz...He's really starting to sound like a woman with a PM that was sent to him(talking behind another girls back) and bringing up old **** during arguments (I hate when my wife does that)...oh wait someone just sent me a PM..it says swiss is really a highscool girl trying to act like a middle aged man with a mercedes.

Get over it Swiss...even other members have pointed out you are starting this argument and stalking benz.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by CLKFREAK
I think he trades secrets with is highschool girlfriends about Bklynbenz...He's really starting to sound like a woman with a PM that was sent to him(talking behind another girls back) and bringing up old **** during arguments (I hate when my wife does that)...oh wait someone just sent me a PM..it says swiss is really a highscool girl trying to act like a middle aged man with a mercedes.

Get over it Swiss...even other members have pointed out you are starting this argument and stalking benz.
couldnt have said it better myself! swisstrader is just digging himself deeper and deeper and looking more and more like the pathetic turd that he is. if he had half a brain he would realize what a douche he looks like by posting all this dumb **** and quit before he really gives himself a bad name.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Bubbaboy

JD
Hedge fund manager these days...used to be a broker with ML.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:48 AM

"if you knew how to read you would have seen that all i did was give my shield to the cop when i handed him my license and registration, HE asked ME to call my uncle, hooked on phonics obviously didnt work for you!"

Any real man would have said "hey, leave my uncle out of this, I can fight my own battles". Ever hear of "triangulation"?

In the end, you did in fact wet your panties over what was a pretty routine stop by this cop and then completely soiled yourself with a call to your Uncle Bobbie.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:53 AM

ooops!...Looks like BrokenBenz has more and similar problems on other threads...

taylor192
MBWorld Fanatic!

Someone has said it before, it seems you and Lexani have nothing else to do than post here. My problem was you constantly posted 'NWS' crap, that in itself is against the rules regardless if you put NWS or not. There's lots of softcore and hardcore **** forums and sites, go visit some. The crap you post would easily have you banned from every other forum I post on, thus why I've given up on this forum, there's nothing of value here anymore.

I've seen your 'boo hoo listen to my crap' stories, very funny stuff, bad things couldn't happen to a better guy.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
you really do sound like a little bit*h

Last edited by BklynBenz; 05-27-2005 at 10:00 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A couple of Pictures to Drool over.