Sponsored by:

A couple of Pictures to Drool over.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 02:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55
I dont care what anyone else says....................... its got to be HEAVEN.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by swisstrader
Hedge fund manager these days...used to be a broker with ML.
he got fired at ML for giving out IPO"S to his buddies and flipping them :p

loloololol j/k
Old 05-29-2005, 03:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
This was only one day event for the largest Mercedes dealer in Italy, they have sold 12 of the 21 SLRs in Italy. It was a "Get to know other SLR owners meet" but the dealer only invited 'privileged' SLR owners. Out of the 24 only 1 was new (The one at the very very end passed the SRT-10). If you ask me it was a huge turn-out they hope to make it a yearly event. After getting to know the other owners they supposedly took a tour through the Italian country-side, and wisely the chief of police for the area got to test drive the dealers SLR... and with 23 SLRs whizzing though the country side, strangely there were no complaints... what a sight let alone sound that must of been. :v
I made a map, if you ever went to San Zeno you must know AGRICAR (Mercedes store)
from that location to where the SLR's were Bonera S.p.a

After these pics I scheduled a appointment to discuss pricing/test an SLR at Mercedes of Ft. Lauderdale… they have a sliver one but I would much rather a black. Nothings for sure, but it looks amazing and sounds even better, just have to wait and see.
your right you should get a black one, they look better in black!
Old 05-29-2005, 04:01 AM

2005 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
This was only one day event for the largest Mercedes dealer in Italy, they have sold 12 of the 21 SLRs in Italy. It was a "Get to know other SLR owners meet" but the dealer only invited 'privileged' SLR owners. Out of the 24 only 1 was new (The one at the very very end passed the SRT-10). If you ask me it was a huge turn-out they hope to make it a yearly event. After getting to know the other owners they supposedly took a tour through the Italian country-side, and wisely the chief of police for the area got to test drive the dealers SLR... and with 23 SLRs whizzing though the country side, strangely there were no complaints... what a sight let alone sound that must of been. :v
I made a map, if you ever went to San Zeno you must know AGRICAR (Mercedes store)
from that location to where the SLR's were Bonera S.p.a

After these pics I scheduled a appointment to discuss pricing/test an SLR at Mercedes of Ft. Lauderdale… they have a sliver one but I would much rather a black. Nothings for sure, but it looks amazing and sounds even better, just have to wait and see.
Thank you for the description of what must have been a totally awesome day. I know that I've never actually seen any an SLR McLaren in person, so seeing those many in one spot would be insane.

Let us know if you purchase one of those bad boys, and always, don't forget pics, thanks again.

Old 05-29-2005, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I just cant imagine how many will gather next year… I love the SLR but I hope to inquire about a CLK-DTM *Even though there not going to be sold in the US, they helped the guy in Miami with getting his build spot* and with the DTM I wouldn’t have to sell the F430 when I get it and there are probably just as rare as a CLK-GTR. Ill be sure to ask them if I could take video/sound clips, I dont know how they'll feel about it. Who knows
Old 05-29-2005, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
notkts, thanks for the additional pics and info.

btw, hey swisscheese, it was in italy! bahahahahahaha :p
Old 05-30-2005, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I was thinking the same thing about it being in Italy
Old 06-06-2005, 01:34 AM

Great Photos, just wondering though if there is any major significance for the numbers on the rear window on each of the cars.