W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Talk about a weird morning.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2005 | 05:03 PM

I drive a E55T, SLK55 and 65 Mustang Conv.
Talk about a weird morning.....

I am driving my Maxima today as Wolf found yet ANOTHER reason that he needs MY E55T and I come across a 760LI. I am in lane 1 and he is on lane 2. As there is a truck coming up ahead of me going very slow speed up and get in front of this BMW. Well, from there on he was racing me though I was not racing him. At least, not really mean heck, I was driving a Maxima. Well, I stay in the middle lane and just drive straight and he's cutting in and out of all 3 lanes and keeps getting caught behind slower traffic so I pass him. He'd then come from behind cutting in and out of traffic. It was actually fairly funny to watch. I only changed lanes twice during the 4 miles or so he did this and both times I did it to go around slower trucks. He finally comes across a yellow light that I am stopping for and he guns thru it as it turns red. Just wish one of our local Sheriff's had been around to see his driving. Why the heck would a 100K+ want to race a Maxima anyway?
Then I get to the library where I was driving to and what do I see in the parking lot of the gym I have to pass to get there? An Orion Blue SLK55. My first thought is "oh crap, they stole Wolf's car" so I drive around to get a look and make sure it's ours as I am sure it will be. No, it's a 350 with the AMG kit marked as a SLK55 AMG. I can imagine what Wolf wold do if he came across this on the freeway. At least it's better than coming across my own stolen car I guess.