W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pauly Shore could post in the Kill section...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Pauly Shore could post in the Kill section...

"I mean, when I was with CAA, even though I was doing these kind of broad comedies, I was auditioning for Oliver Stone. I auditioned for Francis Ford Coppola. It's representation. It's getting you in the room. All I gotta do is get in the room. If I can get in the room with the right people, I think that I'd be able to sell myself."

And if all goes horribly wrong -- again -- he'll take some comfort in his multimillion-dollar Hollywood Hills pads (one of which appeared on MTV's "Cribs"), his boss Mercedes E55 AMG, his slick threads, his personal trainer, his fancy shvitzes, and his considerable chick magnetism. Better, it seems, to be a shunned celeb than none at all.

"I know what I am. And I know that everyone has gone through what I've gone through," Shore said somewhat Stuart Smalley-ishly of his extended slump. "Mariah Carey just did it. It's normal. What I'm going through is very normal. You can't tell me one actor that hasn't had ups and downs. Sean Penn has had ups and downs. Me, I just created such a persona that it took longer to slowly unravel it."

Full Article
Old 07-18-2005, 08:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTSV/6sp Grocery Getter
I saw a quick shot of his silver E55 on TV the other day.
Old 07-20-2005, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 E55
Originally Posted by FASN8N
I saw a quick shot of his silver E55 on TV the other day.
Ironic thread. I saw Pauly and his silver E55 at Beverly Hills MB on Monday, bringing his car in for service. With our 2 E55 sitting at the front of the queue, we just nodded at each other.